Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
With this compressed version I'm hitting a missing file error....
MS batch file isn't going to run here. Essentially why I asked for your help.
Edit: after grabbing the one for linux and unpacking the rpa, I can see the correct file exists in images/ChloeVisit/ChloeVisitN001.jpg.
Game bug it is. Gonna try fixing it.
Edit2: bug was easy enough to pinpoint and fix (missing the /ChloeVisit/ subdir for the Fast sequence). I'd really like to fix the rpa without uncompressing though, which means at least one checksum to fix. Not too sure where it is and how to recompute it yet.
Edit3: success (had to recompile the rpyc and reinject it in the rpa as well).
The new archive is about as fat as the old one though, so won't upload it here.
Same bug in non compressed version. Can u explain how to fix it? not so good with all that)
Tryed compresed version and downloading from a differend place,same bug.
As vince638 found&solved there is an old bug from the chapter1, as it seems still unresolved officially.
To resolve it you could:
1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) download attached file and unpack it into your GAME/game/
it should work without repacking archive rpa...in case it dont - use UnRen to unpack archive.rpa and then overwrite the old one
3)
edit. as it seems there are others bugs in the game, so if you are bothered by those tiny pests, its better to wait for bugs-exterminator vince638 to find&deal with it once for all (or at least till the next game vesrion ;))
and
so, vince good luck with fixing it (y)

Last edited:

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Abhai Not so fast, found another bug during the titjob a bit later...
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Deal4/Dea4_Five_004.jpg'.
Easy typo fix in Coding.rpy again, line 498.
I think I'll just leave that pair out of the rpa and fix bugs as they come... Linked my current fix.

For those who want to use the linked file: after extracting it, you have to replace the original from a completely unpacked archive.rpa with it, or remove Coding.rpy & Coding.rpyc from the archive using a platform-appropriate tool and leave this one next to the now-incomplete archive file.

Edit:
so, vince good luck with fixing it (y)
Just... wth? Half of these seem so trivial to fix (and the other half are just nonexistent files, probably code for later), isn't any player going through these paths?

Last edited:

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I think that John can use the same magic as Marilyn but is more experienced and has much better control with he's glowy disks things being much bigger, which is why Marilyn couldn't remove the one under Chloe's bed, he put it there not her. He also has control over all of the girls working for him and has known about the MC's affair with Nicole right pretty much from the start. I'm not sure about this part but I think he took the MC under he's wing because he thinks it him using the same magic not Marilyn.
I've given my theory a little more thought and it occurred to me that what if the magic runs in the family, the reason John may be taking him under he's wing is because he think's he is he's son but in actual fact Marilyn is he's daughter.

Reactions: Triple OG

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
I just tried the game.
As for this discussion about the bugs, I confirm, they exist. I found two of them in my playthrough :
I hope this helps :)
Fortunatly, those bugs are no big deals since there are other choices to advance the game. So I managed to reach the end of part 6.
It's a very nice game tho. I can't wait for more Nicole time :love:

Reactions: Abhai

Maxinada

Aug 3, 2017
Im not sure either if i encounterded any of them:unsure:
Yet, it seems they are/were there all the time
More annoying that they don't let you play further and if to start investigating them it's all looks like small problems,at least they are fixable :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
is the update for v6. how long for the next update lvl 7??
Unsure what the dev's release schedule runs at, monthly or longer?
Prob find the answer on his Patreon page, but extremely safe to assume that, as v6 only arrived 2 days ago, v7 is going to be a little wait.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Unsure what the dev's release schedule runs at, monthly or longer?
Prob find the answer on his Patreon page, but extremely safe to assume that, as v6 only arrived 2 days ago, v7 is going to be a little wait.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
i think its kinda fun how mc is struggling to get back cloe in ntr route in this sorta psy_fantasy act XD, marilyn was so fun and creepy at same time (1 of my favorite pg) as far i think we all love nicole , by the way its interesting see how work with jhon will be and oh yeah more interact with mc parent will be nice too
nice game !
Great update with many sex scenes and fun dialog choices.

Reactions: Elohim888

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
BDI Did you quote my post for a reason mate?
Didn't notice a response to me or any addition to the content, so just wondered if there was meant to be any response?

BDI

May 23, 2017
BDI Did you quote my post for a reason mate?
Didn't notice a response to me or any addition to the content, so just wondered if there was meant to be any response?
Sorry, I posted in the wrong forum and tried to delete it, evidently I didn't get it all.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry, I posted in the wrong forum and tried to delete it, evidently I didn't get it all.
No probs, it's all good - just wondered if there was something missing, e.g. something to clarify, or if you just quoted me as a reinforcement of my comment.
(y)

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Need threesome with Nicole and Marilyn
It would be great but threesomes in this game seems unlikely. I would be very surprised if this happened given the story and Nicole's personnality. It seems the only way to get Marilyn to make a move for Nicole is to have Marilyn hate MC so...:unsure: Or maybe the threesome will be available ONLY on the NTR route ? I would be very disappointed if that's the case.
Maybe it's the type of game where MC has to pick ONE woman to get the better end ?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes