Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
What is making no sense to me is Chloe on the Cheating Route.
She has Problems to Take the MC Dick because of her body,but when she is beginning to Bang that Mr.Beeman guy she has no problem with his much bigger Dick and taking it like a pro.
That part Could have been written better that is making no sense even when maybe magic is involved.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I'm never disapointed with these updates, the game keep getting better and the cgs are really great.

The only idea i would have to improve this already splendid game would be some kind of depravity clock like in katie's corruption showing the change of state in the mother. Also, this could be a terrible idea, ruining the narrative and that's why i'm not a creator ! :D

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The only idea i would have to improve this already splendid game would be some kind of depravity clock like in katie's corruption showing the change of state in the mother. Also, this could be a terrible idea, ruining the narrative and that's why i'm not a creator ! :D
Whilst there's no visual representation of her "corruption", there's at least clear evidence in her thoughts and behaviour that she's being affected in a manner beneficial to the MC.

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
i need a part5 of this game. Anyone help me to how to download :((, to compare the difference between 5gb vs 900mb

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
yes, and there are fixes for a few of those bugs (although there probably a few more), as you could saw in a few posts above that you have quoted - here . its not so hard to fix those bugs by yourself, just modify your coding.rpy from archive.rpa.
I think those bugs are due to using a better way to compress the game (after all, in part 5 it was about 5 GB, and with part 6, the game has less 1 GB)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
She has Problems to Take the MC Dick because of her body,but when she is beginning to Bang that Mr.Beeman guy she has no problem with his much bigger Dick and taking it like a pro.
That part Could have been written better that is making no sense even when maybe magic is involved.
Thank god I didn't have to see that, I hate finding out that the every male character in a game has a bigger cock than the MC and that the MC is really supposed to be small in the downstairs departament, only the dev have a warped view of cock sizes, so just looking at the MC:s cock (and not comparing) you could even get the impression that he's supposed to be big.

Now I can at least pretend that he's bigger than Beeman. :LOL:

EDIT: Agree with the lack of consequence btw and kind of lack the possibility to "get to rough" in the later part of the game. In most routes, the MC is an asshole after all, so there should be an option to go for pain-anal with Nicole or perhaps some more too rough pussy fucking with Chloe or some other woman (who happen to think the MC has a big rather than small cock...).

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
come on some here suggesting that it was her father who did that.
what father in the world would do that to his daughter to only fuck her teacher???
for what for grades???
chloe does not need better grades so much we learned at the gamestart.
i would understand that when she now fucks around the school but only the teacher??
that´s why it makes no sense here with chloe only fucking the teacher it would make more sense if the teacher had done that to chloe to have a sexslave or something.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
first off I would like to say welcome back oh wonderful creator of this game. I hope things are going well with you and your family. With that out of the way I have to say like all the other updates I have seen I love this one big time.

It was a nice touch to add the romance route to this one seeing as it is quite obvious that despite everything Nicole is falling for the main male but at the same time is having issues seeing as she wants to be true to her husband. Speaking of said husband I have to say he is quite the shrewd business man. giving people money for their businesses then giving them woman (who are basically his employes) to have the blow all the money he gave them into his businesses. But at the same time I feel that like many others mentioned he knows about the affair that you are having with Nicole and just doesn't care.

But on another note with the way things are going in the game something tells me that eventually you will get the chance to get balls deep into Abigail as well, and despite the game not showing it my gut is literally telling me that she is Maylin's mother with the way they look and the way they act. Speaking of the partial psychic despite everything that is happening with her I still personally like her character while it is obvious she is doing everything for her own agenda, she is at the same time helping the MC in her own way get what he wants as well so for that she has a pass with me.

Now finally Chloe. as mentioned a few times before I see the massive hate flowing around her character due to her being either (A) worthless or (B) a Sterotypical NTR slut who acts one way when with the main male, but another when she is with the NTR bastard. However, despite all this I can't bring myself to hate her. While this is 100% horrible writing (sorry wonderful author but the way you wrote the NTR with her was just bad) you have to remember that this only happens if you let it happen. You can prevent it and keep her from going this route with your own choices so it isn't like she just up and turned into a slut on her own. and it is because of this that I have little to no hate towards her.

all in all a very solid update and here is hoping things will be better for the creator of this gem.

Reactions: diegao

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I have a few different saves & am wondering if Nichole love path is about decreasing corruption or not.
Walkthrough is not clear about that.
I'm pretty sure always doing Nichole payment increasing corruption rapidly will end in non-love path at the end.
While going on dates will end up as Nichole love path but what about corruption points while on dates?
Can someone please clarify.

4.30 star(s) 208 Votes