sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
People usually play last part 6. They have completed earlier parts of the game.
Bugs occur in earlier parts of the game, I'm right ?
I played now from the beginning with different choices for other save games.
All bugs appeared where they had not been before .
And yes. I finished the last update
Choice between titjob and BJ (where you probably have bug) is not relevant to the course of the game .
Thanks to figure out this mate, actually after adding it here I tried 'Ask for blowjob' and error didn't occured thanks to clear this. Anyway just to be curious having mom in the game now, will their be scenes with her? What do you think? No Offense

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
You can see where the dev got his inspiration :p
View attachment 516290
But seriously John is really put it up a gear these past few updates on what a bad guy he really is I think he may even try to corrupt the MC. But I'd like to know-how he gets all these women to do his biding without being sued or taking to court or something.
I hope the next few updates will explain this secret to us :)
Let only the author not go in the direction of dark magic and sword ... You know ... reading the black bible, abracadabra hocus pocus bimbalabim :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Willem Dafoe, a great choice similar to hell (y):LOL:

Reactions: Gods and Mormont

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks to figure out this mate, actually after adding it here I tried 'Ask for blowjob' and error didn't occured thanks to clear this. Anyway just to be curious having mom in the game now, will their be scenes with her? What do you think? No Offense
Mother and son here ? ... I don't think it will happen
I think this game is about more than just fucking everything that doesn't run away for the tree
MC has a happy family (probably a sick father) What is the point of destroying it?

Reactions: Gods and J0K3RXXX

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
OK so I found official walktrough for parts 1-4. It's a bit messy since every character dialogue is put at once instead of split into characters chapters. But anyway it works fine.

Now I'm looking for a walktrough for part 5-6 . Don't judge me I like to play that way

So any help with walktrough would be appreciated

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
OK so I found official walktrough for parts 1-4. It's a bit messy since every character dialogue is put at once instead of split into characters chapters. But anyway it works fine.

Now I'm looking for a walktrough for part 5-6 . Don't judge me I like to play that way

So any help with walktrough would be appreciated
There is a walkthrough on page 1 among the downloads

Reactions: Gods and Kaftan

Ecchi-Lover44

Jan 8, 2018
can someone please give me a visual aid in order to fix ChloeVisitN001.jpg and ChloeVisitN002.jpg bug i am of the dumb fucks who need to see what he is doing instead being explained in words

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Honestly this is one of those games one can play for the story. Atleast in my book. First i started because of......well BOOBS, but the story got me after that, i unironically play it just to see how it develops. (hot girls are just a bonus)

Voldomort

Nov 30, 2018
This is great game in this site like character wise , story wise etc and I am looking forward to play next version please update soon.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
It doesn't happen if you treat her right she will be with the MC. I always thought it was the better option being with Chloe and Nicole and Beeman gets nothing :p
well i thought i treated her properly even tried to seek alternate routes to spend some time with her..,but then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just cant accept that..its too obnoxious and heart breaking
on one side u make husband "impotent" i could see that happening.. yes, but then u make chloe..do that..? ..she should have been and object of MC transfering his experience with mom to her..not some..bold bee.. its too repulsive i cant go on now...

Reactions: rippp
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes