neman

Jan 5, 2020
It doesn't happen if you treat her right she will be with the MC. I always thought it was the better option being with Chloe and Nicole and Beeman gets nothing :p
well i thought i treated her properly even tried to seek alternate routes to spend some time with her..,but then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just cant accept that..its too obnoxious and heart breaking
on one side u make husband "impotent" i could see that happening.. yes, but then u make chloe..do that..? ..she should have been and object of MC transfering his experience with mom to her..not some..bold bee.. its too repulsive i cant go on now...

Reactions: rippp

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
well i thought i treated her properly even tried to seek alternate routes to spend some time with her..,but then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i just cant accept that..its too obnoxious and heart breaking
on one side u make husband "impotent" i could see that happening.. yes, but then u make chloe..do that..? ..she should have been and object of MC transfering his experience with mom to her..not some..bold bee.. its too repulsive i cant go on now...
From what I remember if you keep Chloe to yourself she tells you she has been watching videos to learn it's a bit of a stretch but it could have been made out that she got herself a toy to try out or something.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
From what I remember if you keep Chloe to yourself she tells you she has been watching videos to learn it's a bit of a stretch but it could have been made out that she got herself a toy to try out or something.
can't learn french tongue from a toy.. and she did it too convincingly without a glitch ..its just wrong man..

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
downloaded the game and started playing now i am getting

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Deal4/Dea4_Five_004.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Deal4/Dea4_Five_004.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6715, in script
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 609, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1409, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2190, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3098, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2038, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 414, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 229, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\keith\Desktop\AMothersLovePt6-Part6-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Deal4/Dea4_Five_004.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
AMothersLovePt6 Part6
Tue Jan 21 12:20:53 2020

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I'm glad I gave this a chance. The friend or Chloe both didn't appeared to my taste but I still gave it a chance since it sounds like a decent plot. Nicole corruption layer was beautiful, bit by bit MC does his magic.

Interesting thing is I went for not caring about John to feeling sad about cucking him haha. I mean he is truly a genius mastermind. After learning his work methods, I'm full of respect to that man! I only want to be the prince that will eventually claim his mentor's evil empire in future. What a brilliant kingpin. Hope there is a choice to just keep working with him to make a real estate company that will shine and rule over all other rivals, being the supreme company in the country lol.

Can't wait for future stuff.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
This last chapter was pretty good but, the English and grammar is getting worse as the story progresses. A couple of prof readers are needed way before it is released. By at least a few days to a week before release. The creator ought to come to F95Zone and get a few volunteers to proof read.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well you can still see both of them sure don't think it will end that way though but you can always keep Chloe along for the ride.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
i have a question if i want Nicole to fall in love with me do i Corrupter or dont corrupter ?
Corruption but not always. To have all sex scenes with Nicole You need if I remember about 12-15 corruption points.
You can get over 20. So sometimes choose a path that can be called "Love". She remembers the good things you did for her.
I think it will be important in the next updates.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hi everybody! OrbOrigin here. Many of you guys have been asking me when is the next release of A Mother's Love. I am afraid I will not have an update by the end of this month. I have mentioned this change before, but I noticed there is many new audiences that have joined in the last month. Due to my previous hiatus, it also seems that the announcement was over looked somehow.

To make make it clear today; I will be needing more time, two months to make an update.
I hope you will still continue to give me the same support even if I am taking longer than normal. I will also post some WIP/Sneak peak for Tier Earth-Child and above later on today.

Like usual, see you soon.

PS. From the latest update (Part 6), which date did you like more? Going to Ocean Hill or Yours Truly? Feel free to say Nicole's Payment/none if you didn't like the two dates :D Hope I get you next time.

WhichDate.jpg

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017

Hi everybody! OrbOrigin here. Many of you guys have been asking me when is the next release of A Mother's Love. I am afraid I will not have an update by the end of this month. I have mentioned this change before, but I noticed there is many new audiences that have joined in the last month. Due to my previous hiatus, it also seems that the announcement was over looked somehow.

To make make it clear today; I will be needing more time, two months to make an update.
I hope you will still continue to give me the same support even if I am taking longer than normal. I will also post some WIP/Sneak peak for Tier Earth-Child and above later on today.

Like usual, see you soon.

PS. From the latest update (Part 6), which date did you like more? Going to Ocean Hill or Yours Truly? Feel free to say Nicole's Payment/none if you didn't like the two dates :D Hope I get you next time.

View attachment 527885
I played both dates, both are cool (y)(y)(y) but I prefer Father's path - Ocean Hill.
Nicole Payment there is because it must be :) and for sure many will choose it but it's not my choice.
I like that relationship for some time go beyond just fucking (y)(y)(y)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes