Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I have a few different saves & am wondering if Nichole love path is about decreasing corruption or not.
Walkthrough is not clear about that.
I'm pretty sure always doing Nichole payment increasing corruption rapidly will end in non-love path at the end.
While going on dates will end up as Nichole love path but what about corruption points while on dates?
Can someone please clarify.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I'm curious where the author's imagination will lead us.
Fucking John seems to be the "evil one" in the game. Even his face has something diabolical.
He certainly isn't a good man.

John Normal2.png JohnsWork14.jpg

And he probably has some bad intentions for MC.
He employs MC in the company regardless of our attitude towards him - good or bad.
I made the worst possible choices in a game with John buy he invites MC to work
He can make MC a scapegoat.
The NTR path for Chloe may not be a bad choice later in the game.
Maybe confrontation between John and Beeman will help us win with two main enemies ?

DanceParty6.jpg

Reactions: Gods and Mormont

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Well ... hopefully in the future the mc could bang Abi. that would great for me to see.

I have some questions.

Where he will know (if he knows her). MC's dad to Nicole?

Is it just me or can it be possible that the father or mother of the MC is ill or what can that blue folder contain which they do not want the MC to see or know?

Jan 11, 2018
MS batch file isn't going to run here. Essentially why I asked for your help.

Edit: after grabbing the one for linux and unpacking the rpa, I can see the correct file exists in images/ChloeVisit/ChloeVisitN001.jpg.
Game bug it is. Gonna try fixing it.

Edit2: bug was easy enough to pinpoint and fix (missing the /ChloeVisit/ subdir for the Fast sequence). I'd really like to fix the rpa without uncompressing though, which means at least one checksum to fix. Not too sure where it is and how to recompute it yet.

Edit3: success (had to recompile the rpyc and reinject it in the rpa as well).
The new archive is about as fat as the old one though, so won't upload it here.
Hello everyone !

Vince, Thank you for your message I have the same problem but I'm rather newbie with this kind of problem and I can't see exactly how you made it to solve it.

I can see that I have a /ChloeVisit/ subdir with only one picture of Nicole that's all.

Your help will be welcome (sorry for bothering you)

Thank you !

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Correct me if am wrong but i think the developer mentioned trying to move past those two different versions because of the lack of compatibility between them.
He is still gonna have two different versions but he will be adding a shared save id system between them and will add chapter select where you just have to answer a couple of questions before playing since the update will cause everyone to have to start the game over again once its added to the game.

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Had an issue with my saves, if someone could provide me saves from the end of 0.5 for a max Chloe path, and for a as-much-as-possible-Marilyn path, that would be great. Thanks ahead.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
game file got lowered from 5gb to 900+mb those that mean the render quality also got lowered? I hope its not, still haven't try part 6.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone faced the problem of error screen while asking for the titjob? anybody have solution for that!
Not only during titjob, there are several other places where a white screen pops up.
This is a gift taken from the last update. The solution is probably ... waiting for the next update :cry:

sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
Not only during titjob, there are several other places where a white screen pops up.
This is a gift taken from the last update. The solution is probably ... waiting for the next update :cry:
But Most of the mates already played this update, nobody reported about this error. u completed 6th part?

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
But Most of the mates already played this update, nobody reported about this error. u completed 6th part?
People usually play last part 6. They have completed earlier parts of the game.
Bugs occur in earlier parts of the game, I'm right ?
I played now from the beginning with different choices for other save games.
All bugs appeared where they had not been before .
And yes. I finished the last update
Choice between titjob and BJ (where you probably have bug) is not relevant to the course of the game .

Last edited:
Reactions: J0K3RXXX
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes