AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
Finally caught up woohoo. I’m glad my paranoia about Nicole was addressed. I’m loving the relationship with them, I personally would like to romance her and not keep perving. Marilyn is worrying me, I don’t think she’s an ally but I really like her. I wish Mc was in a relationship with her instead of dead weight Chloe.
This story is heating up though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Great update. Admit i followed more a romantic aproach in this one between the protagonist and Nicole.

Also after everything that happened in this one i think it is quite obvious John already knew about his wife's affair for some time and it doesn't seem to bother him (so far). Likely because he doesn't love her anymore (or never did).

Also he is a king, but of the scumbags since he takes pleasure in outwit them. :ROFLMAO:

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
A Mother's Love [Part 6] [OrbOrigin] (962 mb rar pc source)
284 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
278 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
With this compressed version I'm hitting a missing file error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reproduction steps:
On day 2:
> refuse Chloe's invitation to bowling
> when she visits ask for sex
> imagine Nicole
Could you please check the archive for an internal mismatch?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
With this compressed version I'm hitting a missing file error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reproduction steps:
On day 2:
> refuse Chloe's invitation to bowling
> when she visits ask for sex
> imagine Nicole
Could you please check the archive for an internal mismatch?
checked, all files are in order.
it has nothing to do with compressing as it seems, more likely a game-bug.
did you check your "images" folder for that file.

It's all packed in an archive.rpa - otherwise I'd have checked myself.
just use unren to unpack rpa (in attach), its rather simple procedure (unrar it into GAME/ and choose the first option in the menu)

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I had never (and will never) gone through NTR part of this before, but I unpacked the game to look for something and read through the scripts a bit.

I have to say I was surprised to find a game that is normally so well done falls into the same type of problem that a lot of NTR games follow. Chloe, the prudish girlfriend who almost clearly doesn't like sex, suddenly becomes a cockslut when it's the old fat teacher. In a complete break of character, she becomes someone else entirely when it's not you.

I'm glad I never bothered with that route, because it's trash.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
So I had never (and will never) gone through NTR part of this before, but I unpacked the game to look for something and read through the scripts a bit.

I have to say I was surprised to find a game that is normally so well done falls into the same type of problem that a lot of NTR games follow. Chloe, the prudish girlfriend who almost clearly doesn't like sex, suddenly becomes a cockslut when it's the old fat teacher. In a complete break of character, she becomes someone else entirely when it's not you.

I'm glad I never bothered with that route, because it's trash.
Well stated lol

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes