Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Love this game and the update but damn the excruciating part of this game is to wait and see when they'll tell each other that they love each other, or Nicole to the MC first or the MC to Nicole first, she has been more forward towards making out, and having wet dreams and enjoying it more, her subconscious is telling her something she is having problems to admit or tell the MC. I'll keep looking forward to the updates for that moment to happen. I'm in the non-NTR path so I don't what will happen with Chloe but my main focus is obviously Nicole.

It was difficult to choose the dates instead of "Nicole's payment" but I hope it works out further down the line because I don't know how many corruption points I have with Nicole and how the decisions of the date and the park at night will affect my game instead of having the corruption points from the "Nicole's payments" from this update. :unsure:

Reactions: AbdelAdrian

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there no Marilyn content this update? Feel like there were multiple opportunists for her and MC to do some freaky.
I doubt you'll ever go further than what you have with her already given that she doesn't play ball...metaphorically speaking.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
@Abhai I downloaded uncompressed version and start a new game. It stuck at the same place. Same error. Maybe it is a bug
is your old save from plus or normal version?
if it was from plus, thats known incompability for now.
if it was from "normal", it could be bug, but as it seems that you are the only one having that problem, a posting error-log/traceback with more details could help to resolve that.
you could try a fresh-start (to play game from the start, not old saves, by fast-forwarding text/images), and to see if the same error happens at the same place again.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes