Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Greetings everyone.

First off, I will like to apologize for being away, not postings GIF's, and not communicating back to my patrons and everyone lately. Due to the Coronavirus, I have been taking some personal time off to take care of my loved ones and myself. Do not worry; I am not sick.

I am always working on A Mother's Love, but unfortunately I have not worked on Part 8 as much as I would have wanted this month. Due to the virus, I will be pausing the billing cycle for a month, you will not be charged on the month of April.

I deeply apologize for an additional month of waiting. Tiers that are promised monthly content will still be receiving their content. I'll be posting them tomorrow.

I hope you all remain safe during these times and I hope everyone stays safe. Like usual, see you soon. :)

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
now tomorrow game is coming now i am happy for part 8
Did you read the post above? The billing cycle is paused for April due to him not being able to work on it much during March because of the COVID-19 out break, meaning we won't get the update until May (my guess early May).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
After this latest update i really can't understand why John is so eager to push his wife Nicole on the protagonist. Is it some sort of blackmail to keep him (MC) on the leash because John is a control freak?

Greetings everyone.

First off, I will like to apologize for being away, not postings GIF's, and not communicating back to my patrons and everyone lately. Due to the Coronavirus, I have been taking some personal time off to take care of my loved ones and myself. Do not worry; I am not sick.

I am always working on A Mother's Love, but unfortunately I have not worked on Part 8 as much as I would have wanted this month. Due to the virus, I will be pausing the billing cycle for a month, you will not be charged on the month of April.

I deeply apologize for an additional month of waiting. Tiers that are promised monthly content will still be receiving their content. I'll be posting them tomorrow.

I hope you all remain safe during these times and I hope everyone stays safe. Like usual, see you soon. :)
Stay safe Orb and your family.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: B-52reloaded

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018

Greetings everyone.

Please add more pictures for Jenny , sex scenes, etc

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm confused how being stuck at home, where you could work on the game... is keeping him from working on the game.
There is this "little" pandemic going around that have the nasty habit of giving some of the older people/ones with cronic diseases bronchopneumonia. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm confused how being stuck at home, where you could work on the game... is keeping him from working on the game.
Dev has his priorities and family comes first which is understandable. There that wasn't so hard, was it.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Last update was great, no question. The only downside i have is, all my savesspots are messed up...

The chapterselection as a replacementis was fine, only the erotic scenes are lost.

Has some good soul here build a gallery mod? akaik one guys here mentioned a selfwritten gallerymod but cant post it because of his postcounter.

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
Only just played this game and its possibly one of the best games around and im not normally interested in male protag games.
Shame the MC's mom is not just a step-mom, that would have been a great avenue to go down, certaintly dont want any incest there.

Dont know if it happens on all routes but the mc's parents seem to have something against the GF, wonder what that is?

Will there be sexual interactions with the MC and co-workers like Silvia and Nessa and other female characters or will this just be Nicole/Chloe based?

Reactions: Joginder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Only just played this game and its possibly one of the best games around and im not normally interested in male protag games.
Shame the MC's mom is not just a step-mom, that would have been a great avenue to go down, certaintly dont want any incest there.

Dont know if it happens on all routes but the mc's parents seem to have something against the GF, wonder what that is?

Will there be sexual interactions with the MC and co-workers like Silvia and Nessa and other female characters or will this just be Nicole/Chloe based?
It's possible although would you want to with Nicole around? I think there could be a few routes perhaps the MC could use them for his own pleasure and become like John or help them get out of this situation.

May 21, 2018
Nicole is already pregnant? - Why do I say it, she in the store when she is trying on swimsuits says that her stomach and breasts are bigger, she asks herself or is it really the effect of the pills to prevent pregnancy? - If you ask me this last one, I don't see much sense as because it would make your breasts and stomach grow.

2. What really happens to the parents of the MC? Until the last update the clues that made me understand is apparently the father was sick or something of that style and now in this new update some of the clues they gave me is like they want me to get away from Chloe because they leave of that city !? - I say it because in one of the conversations in the kitchen between mom and dad the mom says that the MC is "happy here" I understood this that way, because if not, it would not make much sense for the mother to say that. But again the MC sees the attitude of his parents very rare and here is that some of his thoughts comes out that blue folder that had the parents of the MC just arrived to visit his aunt (if they were actually visiting the Aunt and not doing anything else !?) I feel that this folder is the reason for all the behavior of parents in MC and I hope they tell you what is really happening and not that the MC finds that blue folder.

What do you think about this?
I think it's still 50/50 that Nicole is preggo. I have a girlfriend and been in sexy times, multiple times, with her and many have commented about her "improvement" in the same departments. Not significant but they do say she's different and the aura around her is different. We use safe sex tools to not have an early accidental investment. But pregnancy can also be the case. I mean I am no doctor.

Reactions: diegao
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes