Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Only just played this game and its possibly one of the best games around and im not normally interested in male protag games.
Shame the MC's mom is not just a step-mom, that would have been a great avenue to go down, certaintly dont want any incest there.

Dont know if it happens on all routes but the mc's parents seem to have something against the GF, wonder what that is?

Will there be sexual interactions with the MC and co-workers like Silvia and Nessa and other female characters or will this just be Nicole/Chloe based?
It's possible although would you want to with Nicole around? I think there could be a few routes perhaps the MC could use them for his own pleasure and become like John or help them get out of this situation.

May 21, 2018
Nicole is already pregnant? - Why do I say it, she in the store when she is trying on swimsuits says that her stomach and breasts are bigger, she asks herself or is it really the effect of the pills to prevent pregnancy? - If you ask me this last one, I don't see much sense as because it would make your breasts and stomach grow.

2. What really happens to the parents of the MC? Until the last update the clues that made me understand is apparently the father was sick or something of that style and now in this new update some of the clues they gave me is like they want me to get away from Chloe because they leave of that city !? - I say it because in one of the conversations in the kitchen between mom and dad the mom says that the MC is "happy here" I understood this that way, because if not, it would not make much sense for the mother to say that. But again the MC sees the attitude of his parents very rare and here is that some of his thoughts comes out that blue folder that had the parents of the MC just arrived to visit his aunt (if they were actually visiting the Aunt and not doing anything else !?) I feel that this folder is the reason for all the behavior of parents in MC and I hope they tell you what is really happening and not that the MC finds that blue folder.

What do you think about this?
I think it's still 50/50 that Nicole is preggo. I have a girlfriend and been in sexy times, multiple times, with her and many have commented about her "improvement" in the same departments. Not significant but they do say she's different and the aura around her is different. We use safe sex tools to not have an early accidental investment. But pregnancy can also be the case. I mean I am no doctor.

Reactions: diegao

sherif

Oct 1, 2019
whats the m
A Mother's Love [Part 1-7] [OrbOrigin]

Original Size: 1.35 GB
Compressed Size: 267 MB

Win/Linux - - - - - :)
whats the difference between original size and compressed size and thx for your effeort my friend

gubl

May 31, 2018
does anyone have the cg ?
You can download compressed version, and check game/images folder for CG, as crunched version would normally have those extracted out of rpa and ready to view with no extra effort, if you are hesitant to use unren utility to extract CG on your own.

Lunigu111

Oct 30, 2017
View attachment 580300

Overview:
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-02
Release Date: 2020-03-01
Developer: OrbOrigin -
Other Games: , , , , ,
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: Compressed* - Unofficial Android*

Extras: - Walkthrough -
Audio Mod
fortuna95 Thanks for the link. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 285117 View attachment 285118 View attachment 285120 View attachment 285119 View attachment 285128 View attachment 285122 View attachment 285129 View attachment 285130
View attachment 238150 View attachment 238151 View attachment 238152 View attachment 238153 View attachment 238154 View attachment 238155 View attachment 238156 View attachment 238157
Man, Chloe and beemam
View attachment 580300

Overview:
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-02
Release Date: 2020-03-01
Developer: OrbOrigin -
Other Games: , , , , ,
Censored: No
Version: Part 1-7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: Compressed* - Unofficial Android*

Extras: - Walkthrough -
Audio Mod
fortuna95 Thanks for the link. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 285117 View attachment 285118 View attachment 285120 View attachment 285119 View attachment 285128 View attachment 285122 View attachment 285129 View attachment 285130
View attachment 238150 View attachment 238151 View attachment 238152 View attachment 238153 View attachment 238154 View attachment 238155 View attachment 238156 View attachment 238157
Man, Chloe and Beeman was one of the best scenes in the game, it was so exciting and hot, I hope there are more scenes from both. Incredible game. It got into my top five for sure.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Must say amazing game great story so far
but i was thinking what the MC realy is is he loving nicole or is she just that he like to bang thats all
am stil the BF of Chloe and the coruption of nicole is way above 30
but i sometimes miss the real love between them ?
its just nicole come here i need to bang you ?

maybe i play wrong ?
but again its stile a very good game

and i so much like to know her dam she cute

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
but i was thinking what the MC realy is is he loving nicole or is she just that he like to bang thats all

maybe i play wrong ?

Well if your corruption is over 30 with Nicole no wonder you dont feel/see any romance between them since you're not doing the romance route at all. try and not corrupt her so much and you will see some real affection between them.

Reactions: Genlog76

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Well if your corruption is over 30 with Nicole no wonder you dont feel/see any romance between them since you're not doing the romance route at all. try and not corrupt her so much and you will see some real affection between them.
Thank you so much so i did corupt her to much :( need to slow that down thx again :)

sherif

Oct 1, 2019

maybe i play wrong ?

pls my friend who is the girl on the right pic?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes