dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand, I hope that Part 3 is not the final part, because I think there is still a lot of potential to continue it. After all, Mr. Heavens offered him a job in his company (perhaps MC could discover John's affair with his mistress and take advantage of it to continue his own affair with Nicole) and who knows if there is a future option to he can punish Chloe for her cheating with Beeman (for example, a rough session of anal sex) or a blackmail to Beeman (after all, Beeman is fucking with his own student). There are many possibilities

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
There are no options about the hickey. What I mean is there are some scenes that appear or not depending on previous options. For example, in all options Nicole takes too much alcohol (or is not used to drinking alcohol) in the family dinner at the ending of Part 2. However, we only see MC carrying a drunken Nicole when he hasn't gone to that dinner. When MC is at the family dinner, that scene does not appear.

However, there is an option to start or not the Nicole payment under the table at that family dinner, although it appears or not depending on the options that you have already done previously. And that option has appeared to me both if I go by the Chloe/Beeman cheating route as by the other. In this particular case, I think it is due more to the state of the relationship with Nicole than to the relationship with Chloe (although a really bad relationship with Chloe causes Mr Heavens don't invited MC to that family dinner). The same goes for one of the options when you can take advantage of Nicole while she is asleep on the sofa shortly before the end of Part 1: depending on your previous options, if you decide to take advantage of her and go to her mouth, may or may not appear to have the option of putting MC's dick in her mouth and cumming inside.

On the other hand, there is no anal scene in the whole game, at least for now. Nicole's sexual scene, which you can only see if you choose if MC is witness to the full affair of Chloe and Beeman (I'm not sure if just seeing them kissing allows you to see the option of being rougher with Nicole for remembering that betrayal), is vaginal, not anal.

Reactions: dante7598

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
There are no options about the hickey. What I mean is there are some scenes that appear or not depending on previous options. For example, in all options Nicole takes too much alcohol (or is not used to drinking alcohol) in the family dinner at the ending of Part 2. However, we only see MC carrying a drunken Nicole when he hasn't gone to that dinner. When MC is at the family dinner, that scene does not appear.

However, there is an option to start or not the Nicole payment under the table at that family dinner, although it appears or not depending on the options that you have already done previously. And that option has appeared to me both if I go by the Chloe/Beeman cheating route as by the other. In this particular case, I think it is due more to the state of the relationship with Nicole than to the relationship with Chloe (although a really bad relationship with Chloe causes Mr Heavens don't invited MC to that family dinner). The same goes for one of the options when you can take advantage of Nicole while she is asleep on the sofa shortly before the end of Part 1: depending on your previous options, if you decide to take advantage of her and go to her mouth, may or may not appear to have the option of putting MC's dick in her mouth and cumming inside.

On the other hand, there is no anal scene in the whole game, at least for now. Nicole's sexual scene, which you can only see if you choose if MC is witness to the full affair of Chloe and Beeman (I'm not sure if just seeing them kissing allows you to see the option of being rougher with Nicole for remembering that betrayal), is vaginal, not anal.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
The sex scene with Nicole occurs during the fifth Nicole payment, during Day 7. A day before the family dinner in the restaurant. If you do see their affair and do not accept to follow the Nicole payment after discovering it, the scene will not appear you. Instead, MC will go to the bowling alley where MC will be found them there, and you can choose between confronting them or not (as long as the relationship with Chloe is no longer shattered; if the relationship is really very bad, I think it is impossible to avoid confrontation).

As for the spicy action under the table during family dinner in the restaurant, I repeat, that depends on previous options throughout the game, but I remember that it came out so much if I had seen that betrayal as if I had not seen it. I'm not sure, but it may be due to choices about how you respond to Nicole in her previous interactions with MC. When the game give you options, some is a more educated answer and another is more sarcastic. Or if you pressed Nicole to wear the dress MC give her as present to the family dinner. But I repeat it, I'm not sure. Hopefully OrbOrigin will soon publish a good walkthrough of his great game.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I enjoyed the game don't get me wrong, but i have to say even though it's the focus of the game (going after the mother).
It felt rushed, as a player i wanted to take my time, first by staying with the sister (maybe not right after the dinner..(i declined several time..for having a worse choice..in the end..)) and getting swayed slowly by the mother.

But i was met with a "no choice" you can only go after the mother in the most straight forward manner. It left me with disheartening feeling for the game. Can't dislike it, but can't fully appreciated it.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, everyone! Yes, it's been quite some time but the wait is nearly over!
We're happy to announce that next part of A Mother's Love is coming in real soon!
Check out below for some screenshots and information of the next release!
The update is set to be release on April Twenty First [21st] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on April Fourteen [14th].

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018

We're happy to announce that next part of A Mother's Love is coming in real soon!
The update is set to be release on April Twenty First [21st] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on April Fourteen [14th].
Thank You kind sir

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I think they should tweak some of the lines on the last night in the ntr route. When you tell chloe that you saw her and the teacher later on when you pick up her and the mom; the MC and her both act like it was MC who did something wrong. I think it is the same dialogue as when you admit defeat. Seems odd after she got caught cheating and ran off sad she acts likes the bowling alley stuff was all on the MC.

Reactions: Rey Palpatine

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Thank you very much, UncleVT. I look forward to playing Part 3.

PS: However, would anyone who could publish here the screenshots of the post that OrbOrigin published for his patrons two weeks ago?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
How do i do to get this scene in Deal5???? I can only get Fingering & Licking.....
Deal5_Three_001.png

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Here are rendered screenshots from the game!
A Mother's Love Part Three will be release on April Twenty First [21st] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on April Fourteen [14th].
New To A Mother's Love? Read Below For The Story's Synopsis!
Synopsis-
Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

Here are rendered screenshots from the game!
A Mother's Love Part Three will be release on April Twenty First [21st] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on April Fourteen [14th].
New To A Mother's Love? Read Below For The Story's Synopsis!
Synopsis-

Your girlfriend's mother doesn't like you - doesn't appreciate you for anything. Most of all, she wants you to leave her daughter because you're in the way of her education. Little did she know, you have an affection for the mother and as she grows desperate to get rid of you, You both settle down of an agreement. An agreement that could change your whole relationship.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I think it will be as you say. In the third screenshot of the previous post that was published on April 7, MC was approaching a girl wearing a hoodie. With those published today, we now know that this woman is his dear Nicole.

On the other hand, that painting of the second screenshot of today, was it in Heavens' home? Or will it be their new house? After all, with so many boxes, it seems that the family plans to move (or perhaps Mr. Heavens has privileges for his high position in that real estate company and the family lives in some high standing property of the company, waiting to receive to a buyer who can afford it).

PS: Please, could any patron publish the two OrbOrigin's posts (April 7 and April 10) where he posted the spicy screenshots of Part 3?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes