Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Patreon has the OrbOrigin page under review. Does anyone know something?
This is only a guess, but the only thing that I could even remotely see Patreon throwing a fit over would be the teacher having sexual relations with a student. Maybe Patreon considers that to be too close to child exploitation.

Reactions: Adolfo

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I don't know. But it's stupid. There's no incest, There's no violence. Patreon is going worse and worse
As for the reason, it only occurs to me that it is because they have been confused with the name (although in the synopsis of the game is well explained) or because OrbOrigin established some images where Nicole was topless among the public screenshots to promote the game (if I remember correctly, it was an image of when Mr. Heavens enters the bathroom when Nicole was naked while she was throwing her clothes -stained with MC's cum- into the washing machine, and another image when MC was sneaking in to catch Nicole off guard, who was changing clothes after trying on the dress he had gifted her).

On the other hand, does anyone know if there is a minimum or maximum time for these reviews? It would be a real shit that because of the moralist managers of that website delayed the launch of Part 3.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
As for the reason, it only occurs to me that it is because they have been confused with the name (although in the synopsis of the game is well explained) or because OrbOrigin established some images where Nicole was topless among the public screenshots to promote the game (if I remember correctly, it was an image of when Mr. Heavens enters the bathroom when Nicole was naked while she was throwing her clothes -stained with MC's cum- into the washing machine, and another image when MC was sneaking in to catch Nicole off guard, who was changing clothes after trying on the dress he had gifted her).

On the other hand, does anyone know if there is a minimum or maximum time for these reviews? It would be a real shit that because of the moralist managers of that website delayed the launch of Part 3.
I remember Mr.ZZ has had a review period which was just over a month long. But in this case, I think they probably just want him to change the game's title so it shouldn't be nearly as long.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Well lets hope the review is fast over. I due think that he has nothing to worry about ;)
Not gonna lie it's comming at a bad time tho :p like just before his release

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I have been reading the threads of other games created by OrbOrigin, and I have seen that the dev, when he published those games, established a public version in which certain contents could not be viewed, which could only be obtained by downloading Patreon's version (although in the end the OPs of those games's threads were updated, with the download link of the Patreon version). And remember that when you visit his Patreon page (when it was not under review), in its introduction post there were two links to download this game: a public version and a Patreon version.

What I'm asking is, which is the version that can be downloaded in the OP of this thread: Patreon version or public version?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Patreon is most of the time the latest one that he made

public could be demo or older version or current version but released later.

Patreon version is nrml on here :)

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Patreon is most of the time the latest one that he made

public could be demo or older version or current version but released later.

Patreon version is nrml on here :)
Okay. I was asking because when I downloaded the previous dev games where he published different versions, the download link downloads a folder with the name of the game, noting that it is the Patreon version. In the game menu, it is indicated that it is a Patreon version. But that does not happen with my version of A Mother's Love, that I downloaded through the Mega link of this thread.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Dev should make a discord server. It'll make the communication better imo. Especially if Patreon keeps pulling shit like this.

Reactions: oste22

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
We have no way of contacting the dev beside patreon ? :/
Dev should make a discord server. It'll make the communication better imo. Especially if Patreon keeps pulling shit like this.
If I remember correctly, in his introductory post of his Patreon account, OrbOrigin put his email address so that anyone who wanted to could comment directly. But of course, this is in his Patreon account. I hope that on Monday this has been solved at once.

4.30 star(s) 208 Votes