MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
Just wondering, after finishing part 1. Do Avoiding points from Chloe have any effect on your relationship with Nicole? I mean... I don't really care that much if Chloe cheats on me or not, but I could see that, if she ends up breaking up with me, I won't have any leverage on Nicole to bargain with after that.
Nyet. Game is not calibrated to be that sophisticated such that actions have any INDIRECT effect . All of them have direct consequence thus far so avoid Chloe points directly effects whether the "ChloeIsStrange" event occurs or not (and hence the whole NTR storyline for her side).
The name of the game is called " A Mother's Love" . If you've played the first part of the game you should understand by now that the game is mainly centered around MC and Nicole for that reason.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Nice, thanks for the reply.

BTW, liking the game so far but, as I've read in many reviews, the developer could use some help with the English translation. You can find a typo in almost every sentence, and it becomes quite irksome after a while.

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
Nice, thanks for the reply.

BTW, liking the game so far but, as I've read in many reviews, the developer could use some help with the English translation. You can find a typo in almost every sentence, and it becomes quite irksome after a while.
There have been many other posters in this thread that have made the same complaint against the developer so I feel this needs to be said that... You guys are experiencing this like a puzzle game where you are reading every damn word as if it counts as it may contain a clue to solving a part of some puzzle . It ain't that type of game simply put. The mistakes are there . I admit that they are there but I can't recall any immersion breaking typos while you are with Nicole (I may help him in proofreading it :sneaky:) as I feel the developer has put his maximum effort into the whole dating/interaction experience with her as compared to any other character . I know , it makes for some continuity issues when you are speeding your way through in replay but hey at least he got the time spent with Nicole done right.
Please refer to his Patreon page to remove any confusion

"Who Am I/Production Info:
OrbOrigin is a solo man team that creates interactive choice-based adult visual novel.

Our Genre & Style:
I are aiming for a reality world yet a handful of fantasy for fun and lewdful imagination~
Fetishes in my games may include the follow ...
Romance
Adultery
Big/Small Boobs

NTR/Cheating (Avoidable)
Hypnotizing

Public Sex
...and possible more...

Why Should I Pledge...?:

I, OrbOrigin, will be providing my time and efforts into bringing out the best content that I can give! I hope to bring in multiple content such as entertainment, emotional, sensational story telling to fulfill YOU.
Your support, as always, will make the games release/update faster and the quality and quantity will both improve. "

( As you can see he has made some mistakes here as well but the essence of his messages is delivered through to us without any major distortions as pertaining to their meaning) .

( I have a hunch that Señor Orb is a Jap living in Germany ... )

Last edited:

TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021
Hello I just start playing this game and I'm really loving it. It's very amazing but i get a Image Error Code its saying
Image 'LBPBeach_055_2' Not found. pls Help me

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello I just start playing this game and I'm really loving it. It's very amazing but i get a Image Error Code its saying
Image 'LBPBeach_055_2' Not found. pls Help me
TheGhost1612 Get Unren and unpack the files. Then find and rename that image: remove "_2" part.

View attachment 969337
unless he wanna to mess with a code (to remove "_2" from that image-call) he should add "_2" to the particular image-removing it (considering it doesnt even exist) would be kinda magic:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021
unless he wanna to mess with a code (to remove "_2" from that image-call) he should add "_2" to the particular image-removing it (considering it doesnt even exist) would be kinda magic:BootyTime:
Hello i named it to LBPBeach_050_2 and it not loading image i get Black screen with Red text Image 'LBPBeach_055_2' Not found. any other Fix i can try ?? :)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello i named it to LBPBeach_050_2 and it not loading image i get Black screen with Red text Image 'LBPBeach_055_2' Not found. any other Fix i can try ?? :)
well, the previous advice was a shoot in a dark, based on error/image, without looking into code.
after checking code/script, dev has messed up image-names, he used it with"_02" and without it (perhaps he planned to add "_02" image as a different scene, yet there is no such image yet), so based on the script, go back to deleting "_02" from the image, and copy/paste attached script and replace your old one.
hope that helps
btw,
in case of similar errors with other "02" images, open this script file with a text editor, search for that particular image-name and delete "_02" part from the text, save and close the script (before that check if there is no "02" image in the images folder as well).
didnt play it for a while, probably this has been reported already in the past, and probably there is a cumulative fix for all missing images or something, so you can also try and search this thread a bit;)

Last edited:

TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021
well, the previous advice was a shoot in a dark, based on error/image, without looking into code.
after checking code/script, dev has messed up image-names, he used it with"_02" and without it (perhaps he planned to add "_02" image as a different scene, yet there is no such image yet), so based on the script, go back to deleting "_02" from the image, and copy/paste attached script and replace your old one.
hope that helps
btw,
in case of similar errors with other "02" images, open this script file with a text editor, search for that particular image-name and delete "_02" part from the text, save and close the script (before that check if there is no "02" image in the images folder as well).
didnt play it for a while, probably this has been reported already in the past, and probably there is a cumulative fix for all missing images or something, so you can also try and search this thread a bit;)
Hello i have placed Attachments script eight.rpy in the map But it not ask to override so i deleted my file first than added your bit still image is not loading for some reason :( any other ideas or Fixes i can try.

Ps thanks for helping :)

TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021
hope that helps
btw,
Hello bin trying some stuff and removed the 02 also removed the 02 in script file but no luck for me maybe i have to reinstall game or restart playing game again from start would that help or not ?? or this just serious bug ?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I think you mixed up the names. You tried to rename the image file to "LBPBeach_050_2", but the missing image from your error code is "LBPBeach_055_2". So it's maybe better to copy the image file LBPBeach_055 to the missing LBPBeach_055_2.

By the way, renaming the LBPBeach_050 file can also make errors, because this file is also used in the game! It's better to copy them with the new name.

TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021
I think you mixed up the names. You tried to rename the image file to "LBPBeach_050_2", but the missing image from your error code is "LBPBeach_055_2". So it's maybe better to copy the image file LBPBeach_055 to the missing LBPBeach_055_2.

By the way, renaming the LBPBeach_050 file can also make errors, because this file is also used in the game! It's better to copy them with the new name.
Hello :) yes i made i typo on Forum sorry for that But Fixed problem i Redownloaded game and copy some Images and Renamed them also in Script i have removed the '02' from LBPBeach_055_2 in another editor and it seems to be Fixed now hope no more Problems show up :D

Thanks KoGa3 and Abhai for all the help much appreciated :)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes