AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
can anybody post some beautiful/hot photos of Nicole Also there're some bathroom scene images on the first page not sure how to get reach there in game?
Download from this site (F95 Zone) a tiny application which is called UnRen.bat
Paste into the main game directory (You can use for any game made with RenPy engine)
Launch the application and press 1 and wait for the application to finish working.
Now in the "game" directory (a subdirectory of the game's main directory) You'll find directory "images".
Inside all pictures from the game

Reactions: roam;)

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
Download from this site (F95 Zone) a tiny application which is called UnRen.bat
Paste into the main game directory (You can use for any game made with RenPy engine)
Launch the application and press 1 and wait for the application to finish working.
Now in the "game" directory (a subdirectory of the game's main directory) You'll find directory "images".
Inside all pictures from the game
thankyou

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Since others have posted the pictures but neglected to post the update that came along with them i guess ill post it then.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

It is the time for toys and cheers, and Santa Nicole Heavens . >:D This year has been tough, but I am wishing you all a wonderful day. It is Christmas, and lets all have a little Christmas jolly in us today!

On a serious work related note: I am very, very sorry about the delay that I am having with A Mother's Love. Many work piled up both in my game and outside of my game, and the biggest one was having writers block! Not a good ride at all.

All and all, no lame excuses. What is late is late. Although I tried getting an update in by January, I believe that is not possible at this point. That being said, I will also be pausing January billing cycle as I continue to work. Praying to get a release in February.
I just want to take a moment to give my sincere apologize and gratitude for those who are waiting patiently for part ten. Thank you so much, and I am sorry for the long wait.

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Like usual, see you soon.

PS. I will have some WIP available soon!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since others have posted the pictures but neglected to post the update that came along with them i guess ill post it then.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

It is the time for toys and cheers, and Santa Nicole Heavens . >:D This year has been tough, but I am wishing you all a wonderful day. It is Christmas, and lets all have a little Christmas jolly in us today!

On a serious work related note: I am very, very sorry about the delay that I am having with A Mother's Love. Many work piled up both in my game and outside of my game, and the biggest one was having writers block! Not a good ride at all.

All and all, no lame excuses. What is late is late. Although I tried getting an update in by January, I believe that is not possible at this point. That being said, I will also be pausing January billing cycle as I continue to work. Praying to get a release in February.
I just want to take a moment to give my sincere apologize and gratitude for those who are waiting patiently for part ten. Thank you so much, and I am sorry for the long wait.

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Like usual, see you soon.

PS. I will have some WIP available soon!
Thanks that was the most importat part of the post. Hope he gets past his writter's block. :p

Guess that answers when the update is coming out. Let's hope people stop asking that for a couple of pages at least. :LOL:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
MC taking over the company, and giving the girls jobs + more safety, not having to whore themselves out should be pretty good deal for the girls to work for you after you take that asshole down. Of course, the reputation of the company would go down, but MC could make everything go well again. The power of plot armor.
That in itself is a possible plot choice which would be available if we chose our motivation to Abi as " I am doing it for love " instead of " I am doing for domination" something which I doubt many would opt for as Nicole is essentially exclusive to us regardless of the level of corruption she may have in the current game's state. Meaning that the choice to dominate just makes more sense as most players would prefer Nicole + Harem (with optional Abi and Chloe obviously) and thus ,in essence , become another John rather than be exclusive with Nicole and therefore the anti-John in the game.

My theory is that the MC's parents aren't his actual parents. Remember that file on his aunt, that his parents were looking at when the MC got back this last update? Saying the MC isn't ready for what's inside it or something like that...I bet John knocked the aunt up, and the aunt gave the MC up to her sister as she couldn't/wouldn't raise a rape baby.
Nobody knew about the real father besides the Aunt, until they got that file. That makes sense with the way the MC's "parents" were acting, and no way John would know the MC is actually his child, since the wife surly gave up her maiden name.

What do you think? :unsure:
I replayed the game to check if there was any hint of that being given at any time. So far , I don't think so. So this "Who's the architect of the dreams in Inception" level speculation is just that. Speculation. Speculation that is supported but not actually specified as per the dialogue/narrative that's been presented. I think that the MC's parents are lying about Aunt Martha's surgery/recovery and as such they have to move in with her as the aunt is either not recovering , needs your Mother's care or is terminally ill . Something along those lines. That would explain why his father asks him about leaving Chloe and the mother re-assures him to not think too much about it along with this dialogue:
Mom: What are you thinking about?
Dad:Just (MC's name) future. I'm wondering what to do.
Mom: He looks so happy here.
Dad: I know...
Mom: Should we talk to him about it?
Dad: Maybe not now...
Mom: When?
Dad: Some other time. Now's not the appropriate time. We too can use some thinking before letting him know.
Mom: Alright. If you think that's the better option.
(This conversation occurs right after the MC gets through with having dinner ;leaving his mother and father at the table.)
Then again.... I'm not the author of the game and we can never know for sure if OrbOrigin wouldn't pull a Hideo-Kojima level plot twist on us starring Chloe akin to a female Liquid Snake and MC as Solid Snake just to end his writer's block .. :D )

I hope we get to the point where we can pound Nicole passionately and cream pie her in front of John, and also do the same thing to Abi in front of Beeman. That would be HOT!
The former option is more likely to be added into the game although I think Señor Orb is gonna try to teach us another lesson there by Nicole becoming shell-shocked and insecure about the relationship regardless of corruption level as those points don't truly seem to have any genuine impact rather to trigger a yes or no reaction in the current version . Hopefully that'll change.

Umm, if that rocks your boat, fine. I prefer to see the scumbag husband behind bars, where he belongs.
I am sure that would be the primary, and probably only, path shown to you if you choose " I will do it for love" when Abi asks you your motivation behind getting the records. Although that would be seem too abrupt considering that John looks and acts like Willem Dafoe's Norman Osborn . He's smart , cautious , calculating and ruthless so even in the end if we get all the incriminating evidence he ought to give us a classic villain speech ( ). Just a thought :)

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you " .Friedrich W. Nietzsche
Well , that's what Nicole sees in her dreams if you choose the path of lust/corruption . She sees both John and MC but keeps thinking about John whilst feeling guilty about the acts. If you choose the path of love/compassion then she loses the guilt about committing adultery and sees you as her only love .

Last edited:

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
No. Nicole is the only one we're likely to keep because Chloe is unlikely to accept or be happy with that relationship let alone become a part of it, and Marilyn is a pure side character with no likely future with the MC.
I agree 100%. Nicole is the MC's primary love interest and Marilyn is fundamentally the gender-bender equivalent of a Merlin type figure that the developer uses as the MC's conscience to guide the player towards making the right key-choice . I know how ironic that sounds considering that Marilyn wants to be with Nicole yet can't be there doing it herself almost as if Señor Orb his/her self is having a Pygmalion dilemma with Nicole and solving it bit by bit with the player ;)

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Well , that's what Nicole sees in her dreams if you choose the path of lust/corruption . She sees both John and MC but keeps thinking about John whilst feeling guilty about the acts. If you choose the path of love/compassion then she loses the guilt about committing adultery and sees you as her only love .
I was referring to the harsh cuckolding that John did to his best friend and worse, made the friend's wife pregnant with his child.

Nicole is having an illicit affair with the MC behind John's back. That's the fundamental difference.

Using Nicole to avenge John's sins isn't in MC character arc thus far and if the dev writes it that way, I'm quite sure many fans won't like it, me included.

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
I am sure that would be the primary, and probably only, path shown to you if you choose " I will do it for love" when Abi asks you your motivation behind getting the records. Although that would be seem too abrupt considering that John looks and acts like Willem Dafoe's Norman Osborn . He's smart , cautious , calculating and ruthless so even in the end if we get all the incriminating evidence he ought to give us a classic villain speech ( ). Just a thought :)
Funny you said that, but he DOES look like Dafoe, quite a lot.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes