Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
I played this game quite a few months ago, quit due to the terrible english. Picked it up again a week or so ago and sped through to about where I was last time. The english really has not improved and I agree with others that the dev needs to have someone go through this games dialogue. The game has an appeal because I find games where the MC is kinda a shitbag to be rare. By this i mean where MC is kinda cucking others. This is a big appeal for me but the story is also pretty flawed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that said, there are bright spots but the main thing is really the premise and the models. I just feel it's such a shame the games story lacks any sort of realism so I could believe that this stuff could actually happen. Funny thing is all these things could have been avoided EASILY if written slightly better. My main question is why the dev writes the characters into these stupid situations when the plot development could have happened without dumbing down the characters. Either way felt a need to write this off my chest for some reason, I think I really want to like the game more as it has potential and I hope maybe the dev learns for his next game, right now I find it hard to continue onwards.

sometimes it's difficult for amateur writers to see the plot developing any other way than what they see in their head, even if it's contrived as fuck to them it makes sense, this is why Editors are so crucial(or at least taking a break from the story and coming back to it a fair amount of time later). Usually it takes experience to ask the proper questions that allow a story to develop organically.

Honestly this is the level of writing i usually expect from these games, most of these ppl are devs first and writers second, so it kind of ends up like Video Games were in the 90s/2000s.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Are the scenes included in NTR i dont see any after ignoring chole
Does anyone know if there are NTR scenes for Nicole? or if Nicole has sex with any other man besides Mc since the beginning of the story , because its obvious she has sex with her husband and her ex boyfriends before but I would like to know if after we start the game there is some scene or info about her being with someone else besides Mc . I ask this to know if I should play the new updates or left the game .

gubl

May 31, 2018
Does anyone know if there are NTR scenes for Nicole? or if Nicole has sex with any other man besides Mc since the beginning of the story , because its obvious she has sex with her husband and her ex boyfriends before but I would like to know if after we start the game there is some scene or info about her being with someone else besides Mc . I ask this to know if I should play the new updates or left the game .
AFAIK no ntr with her, there is some beach pester scene, but it hardly counts as it doesn’t have flirt element from her side.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Don't stress, Nicole is and will be exclusive, if i'm not wrong dev specified it few times. May be onesided flirting here and there but nothing you should worry about.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I've written about my atypathy to Chloe many pages before. Like most gamers my MC has an affair with her mother
but does not allow to the close relationship of Chloe and Beeman.
The last two updates showed a greater opportunity for a relationship with Nicole - the path of Nicole's payment and the path of Nicole's love.
From in-game dialogues and from various events (e.g. a gift from Chloe when MC and Nicole are going to the beach)
I started to think that apparent relationship with Chloe (Nicole is still sure that we are her daughter's boyfriend) can be a serious problem if we really want to be with Nicole (of course, if the dev has such plans in the plot).
I kept the old saves where I pretend I'm with Chloe (Chloe is not with Beeman) and started the game all over again (path NTR Chloe and Beeman are fucking and Nicole knows her daughter is no longer my girlfriend).
Soon (I hope) I will see which set of saves is better :);)
By the way I found a bug in the game :unsure:
I'm not with Chloe but the game shows MC meeting her after MC and Nicole return from the beach.
Then MC mentions meeting Chloe during the love scene with Nicole. Absolute bullshit (n):mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And one more thing ... I love this game (y):giggle:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Any walkthrough or tips for love path?

Edit: Another thing, is Marilyn here only to help you if she's your friend, or does she fucks things up (NTR?)?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any walkthrough or tips for love path?

Edit: Another thing, is Marilyn here only to help you if she's your friend, or does she fucks things up (NTR?)?
Just treat both Nicole and Chloe well and you'll be fine Marilyn ain't much of an issue tbh sure she wants some of Nicole but if you are playing it safe she can bet kept at a distance. It's easy to playthrough.

Reactions: linkinn and Alteni

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Pretty great VN here, love the concept and the characters are well thought out and interesting enough. However, the amount of grammatical errors in it is absolutely appalling. English is clearly not the developers first language, so please get a proof reader (one whose first language is actually English). The story is good enough to keep me engaged and forgive the terrible English, but the quality of the game as a whole would be massively improved if it weren't for the jarring grammar mistakes.

All in all though, I really like this VN. Renders are pretty good, story is well paced and hot, 8/10.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I'm hoping to get Mother on Daughter action personally. Love to corrupt Nicole to the point she'd help me corrupt Cloe into accepting her mother's love :)

Bang Cloe while her mother sits on her face forcing her to eat her out to me is haf.

Reactions: Playaza

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Im doing Nicole only path, and maybe fk buddies with the nerdy girl and the nurse is pretty hot too, but Chloe is just a retard plain stupid girl, i dont see anything pretty on her, she has this hollow empty gaze, fking scary dud and on the top, she cant even take dic properly... she could easily be a ghoul or a zombie in another vn...

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
So i start playing this Game again and found a little (let me say) error. When the MC is in the Restaurant with the Chloes Family and John starting to talk with Nicole there is something wrong. Let me show it with Pictures. I dont know if it allready known here. But i dont want to search all 321 Sites here in that Thread ^^
In the First Picture John start Talking with Nicole
Screenshot_22.png
And then Nicole answer
Screenshot_23.png
And then there is the "Error". That is something that should John say but its labeled as something was Nicole say
Screenshot_24.png

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
can anybody post some beautiful/hot photos of Nicole Also there're some bathroom scene images on the first page not sure how to get reach there in game?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes