mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Your statement that the English needs "a help" while posting English that needs help.
That's nitpicking, i'm not the sort of person to complain about things like that, if you're trying to tell an emotional story (which this game is) then having the english be as non-stilted as possible helps out a lot.

Reactions: Achuprasad

jaabr

Nov 20, 2019
m

Unlocked
Nicole Heavens GIF # 9 *Motherly-Care
Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens. Seems that she's too tired to even care about her wardrobe malfunction.
missed it by a day, can you please post it again :)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
m

missed it by a day, can you please post it again :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GIF_Nicole_010.gif-Resized.gif

Unlocked
Nicole Heavens GIF # 10 *Motherly-Care
Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens. Now that is one lucky snowman.

The gif was too big of a size that I had to upload it to my Imgur

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Just finished, helluva game. Do we have any idea how many total parts there are going to be or how much of the story is left? Also how often does the developer usually take to release new updates?

Reactions: Frozen71

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
I played this game quite a few months ago, quit due to the terrible english. Picked it up again a week or so ago and sped through to about where I was last time. The english really has not improved and I agree with others that the dev needs to have someone go through this games dialogue. The game has an appeal because I find games where the MC is kinda a shitbag to be rare. By this i mean where MC is kinda cucking others. This is a big appeal for me but the story is also pretty flawed.

All that said, there are bright spots but the main thing is really the premise and the models. I just feel it's such a shame the games story lacks any sort of realism so I could believe that this stuff could actually happen. Funny thing is all these things could have been avoided EASILY if written slightly better. My main question is why the dev writes the characters into these stupid situations when the plot development could have happened without dumbing down the characters. Either way felt a need to write this off my chest for some reason, I think I really want to like the game more as it has potential and I hope maybe the dev learns for his next game, right now I find it hard to continue onwards.

Reactions: lumley

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I played this game quite a few months ago, quit due to the terrible english. Picked it up again a week or so ago and sped through to about where I was last time. The english really has not improved and I agree with others that the dev needs to have someone go through this games dialogue. The game has an appeal because I find games where the MC is kinda a shitbag to be rare. By this i mean where MC is kinda cucking others. This is a big appeal for me but the story is also pretty flawed.

All that said, there are bright spots but the main thing is really the premise and the models. I just feel it's such a shame the games story lacks any sort of realism so I could believe that this stuff could actually happen. Funny thing is all these things could have been avoided EASILY if written slightly better. My main question is why the dev writes the characters into these stupid situations when the plot development could have happened without dumbing down the characters. Either way felt a need to write this off my chest for some reason, I think I really want to like the game more as it has potential and I hope maybe the dev learns for his next game, right now I find it hard to continue onwards.
Maybe its all the sexual tension, and the MC just broke that barrier? Also, the fact that a young guy wants her that probably adds on to it

Reactions: Lexkar83
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes