AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is there a fix for the Nicole name not defined error? Not gamebreaking but it makes the game skip renders.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
please give me a spoiler(in private if you want) i know the game, i like the graphic, the NTR is bit of a bitch(like the mother at the beginning of the game) but my question is: MC and the mother after these 10 parts...are they healthy together? or is like a relationship based on that single blackmail/initial plot device and you've a full game based on that single premise without any important change?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
"With a single yet gentle vertical head nod"

Wait... there are non vertical head nods? But... non vertical is horizontal and horizontal isn't nodding your head it's shaking your head which means you don't want to do something. Is this being translated? As if it's not then whoever is writing it seems like they never made it past the second grade.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
please give me a spoiler(in private if you want) i know the game, i like the graphic, the NTR is bit of a bitch(like the mother at the beginning of the game) but my question is: MC and the mother after these 10 parts...are they healthy together? or is like a relationship based on that single blackmail/initial plot device and you've a full game based on that single premise without any important change?
Two paths, more or less: high corruption (more dominance) or low (more romance). If you want a healthy, romantic relationship, just go for the less obviously corrupting choices (to the extent that you can make out the plot through the broken English, anyway).

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Two paths, more or less: high corruption (more dominance) or low (more romance). If you want a healthy, romantic relationship, just go for the less obviously corrupting choices (to the extent that you can make out the plot through the broken English, anyway).
Broken English? There is something wrong with the language? i mean i played the first part at the time...and the language seemed fine XD

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Broken English? There is something wrong with the language? i mean i played the first part at the time...and the language seemed fine XD
Not really broken but in need of some proofreading in the last few updates. Not sure about this one since i haven't played yet.

Well since Chloe has more paths a kinda expected that Nicole has some variables too.
The whole premise of the game is cheating with Nicole. Don't expect much from Chloe or another women.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes