harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
This. Also has there been any scenes with her hair down without the librarian knot? They say never stick your dick in crazy but I'd make an exception
Definitely Marylin scenes gonna backfire, she is a evil witch. According to some player's choices, She already does her evil stuff in gf's ntr route. And She is on her way to try to have some "fun" with Nicole.

So, according to me, it's better to don't stick your dick in marylin, but at the same tome, we have to be good with her.

Just "wave & say hi" eveytime she appear in game..:geek:

May 21, 2018
I think I can confirm this by now: John knows about Nicole and MC's affair and is just letting it go as he is playing them both. I mean the dialogue about the "stars that night" is a flag for me that John has knowledge of their affair.

Reactions: pizbia

Reshin Ganguly

May 16, 2018
Guys, can anyone tell me that is there a love route and a corruption route and if there is a love route how to get to that route.... please explain briefly.....and is it worth it to breaking up with chloe or i should maintain the relationship with her.....pls explain

muringo

Sep 4, 2017
I cant get my save to work. does anyone have a solution?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "C:\Users\gabri\Downloads\h\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part10PLUS
Mon Feb 15 01:01:19 2021

Moh1989

Jul 3, 2017
How do you get deal 15, the one at the end of this update? It's not triggering for me even though I have done deal 14?

Reshin Ganguly

May 16, 2018
Guys, can anyone tell me that is there a love route and a corruption route and if there is a love route how to get to that route.... please explain briefly.....and is it worth it to breaking up with chloe or i should maintain the relationship with her.....pls explain

• Angry
Reactions: Tgsaudoiz

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
How do you get deal 15, the one at the end of this update? It's not triggering for me even though I have done deal 14?
If you got deal 14 that means you're on the love route, deal 15 is only for the corruption route.
To get the love route you need to focus on the options that lower Nicole's corruption points.

Reactions: Moh1989

vultron

May 19, 2018
She might be irritating but i have a feeling that being on Marilyn's good side is going to be needed if u want the good ending with Nicole.
More like important so she doesn't spill the beans to people the blackmailing little shit. lol

dale972002

Nov 14, 2020
A Mother's Love [Part 1-10 Plus]

PC Download- Mega
MAC Download- Mega

Change-log:
• Added part/update ten [10] into the game.
• Brighten up a few photos during 'AbigailPlaying' and 'LBPNightSwimDeal' scene.
• Fixed the dialogue bug during 'Deal14' scene when MC mentions Chloe to Nicole even after they broke up.
• Fixed Marilyn's sprite bug in Day Seven [7].
• Fixed the photo bug in during 'LBPBeach' scene in Day Eight [8].
• Fixed the photo bug during 'NessaAccount' scene in Day Nine [9].
• Fixed the Day Count Variable in the Chapter Selection.
• Updated the splash screen.
• In The Photo Gallery, I added, for a little bonus, a page with a few old holiday renders from 2020 without Logo print.
• The size of the game file has been reduced.

If you enjoy the game please consider supporting OrbOrigin.

Edit: Orb uploaded the walkthrough

Thank you!

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes