AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
please give me a spoiler(in private if you want) i know the game, i like the graphic, the NTR is bit of a bitch(like the mother at the beginning of the game) but my question is: MC and the mother after these 10 parts...are they healthy together? or is like a relationship based on that single blackmail/initial plot device and you've a full game based on that single premise without any important change?
Even the corruption path is mostly the MC being more assertive. It still makes it clear they are both enjoying their time together.

The blackmail stuff from the start goes away after a while.

• Hey there
Reactions: MesmeObserver

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
What happened to this VN? The story had two different paths at the beginning, of being an asshole dominant/selfish route and being gentleman/love route. Now all paths converge into one love/gentleman route. I want to follow in Jon footsteps, I want Silvia for myself. Why could I not say that to Jon during the dinner. All the choices you made in the beginning does not matter because you are forced to be a good guy anyway.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Not really broken but in need of some proofreading in the last few updates. Not sure about this one since i haven't played yet.
The whole premise of the game is cheating with Nicole. Don't expect much from Chloe or another women.
Do not worry man... If Dev be Good Boi, MC get FFM with Both of them :)

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There is some cognitive dissonance in the storyline. I mean you can basically follow the asshole route and basically blackmail Nicole into sex but then the later chapters all of a sudden behaves like she consented to a relationship and all the assholeness disappears from his character. There should be a path where you follow in Jon footsteps. I do not love nicole, I am just using her for lust, and yet the game forces you into a loving relationship. There is a lot of girls in this VN but only one gets sex scene (Nicole). I want some Silvia action.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
please give me a spoiler(in private if you want) i know the game, i like the graphic, the NTR is bit of a bitch(like the mother at the beginning of the game) but my question is: MC and the mother after these 10 parts...are they healthy together? or is like a relationship based on that single blackmail/initial plot device and you've a full game based on that single premise without any important change?
The MC basically let's Nicole go at one point but then she decides to keep the relationship going.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
There is some cognitive dissonance in the storyline. I mean you can basically follow the asshole route and basically blackmail Nicole into sex but then the later chapters all of a sudden behaves like she consented to a relationship and all the assholeness disappears from his character. There should be a path where you follow in Jon footsteps. I do not love nicole, I am just using her for lust, and yet the game forces you into a loving relationship. There is a lot of girls in this VN but only one gets sex scene (Nicole). I want some Silvia action.
No there's not, play the game again.

He basically let's Nicole out of the blackmail regardless of w/e path your on, Nicole is the one that decided to keep seeing the MC out of her own free will.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
What the hell, I can't believe it's over, the scene that the Developer put at the end left me wanting to know more, and just thinking that I'll need to wait 3 or 4 months is driving me crazy.

It is in the face that Jhon knows what MC is planning and with whom he is going out, I don't know how we will defeat Jhon.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
What the hell, I can't believe it's over, the scene that the Developer put at the end left me wanting to know more, and just thinking that I'll need to wait 3 or 4 months is driving me crazy.

It is in the face that Jhon knows what MC is planning and with whom he is going out, I don't know how we will defeat Jhon.
I think the only way would be to be just as manipulative. I always felt that the "white knight" choices when he is present make MC seem too obvious.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Mother's Love Part10PLUS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You are thinking that this game is all about MC. But, it's not. Nicole is the focus of the game even though she is not protagonist. Whether you follow corruption, thre will be some love involved. Even if you try to let her out of blackmail relation, she will stick with MC. You may go for other girls, but those are all side characters, even girlfriend. Play this game if you are really Heartfully interested in Nicole. I'm glad these kind of "Single-Li" games exist with "milf" as the Single Li. I seen "Single-Li" games before, but mostly it's a girl but not a milf.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes