tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Serious question with scenes like tonight at the dinner giving her gifts kissing her and such do you guys think John could actually maybe win Nicole back in the end?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Serious question with scenes like tonight at the dinner giving her gifts kissing her and such do you guys think John could actually maybe win Nicole back in the end?
It mostly depends on you/mc.
If you let her/him there are chances, if not he stands no chances.

Anyway, one thing that bothers me for a few updates is a lack of content with side-chicks.
I hoped we could get some of action here and there, yet so far it seems as one/two girls only game.
Abi needs love, Silvia is an interesting character, and all other milfs and few girls, damn...
Nicole is goddess, gorgeous and all, yet give the other girls a chance for some adventures also :BootyTime:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25 and YuNobi

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
This update was something which I loved as well as hated. I loved it for how there is actually some story and not just banging and making a harem, and I hated it because of how there is actually more focus on story and less R rated scenes. We got story with Mom, Abigail and Silvia but we can't bang any of those. Not only that the NTR scene of Nicole(well not exactly NTR but I think everyone gets my point) was so disturbing as well. And to put salt to the wounds, Nicole didn't hate the Kiss from John:confused:. And me being on the corruption route hardly got a good closure after that semi NTR scene. I wanted to Punish Nicole for teasing the MC and falling into John's arms continuously in this update, but that is no longer possible as well:(:(.

Amazing update, but man I really missed some Nicole action (and even though it seems it's impossible, action with Silvia, Abi and other girls is also something I wish happened in this game even if in controlled way) in this update.

Now the oh so long wait of another year. I want this game to finish and to continue as well. OrbOrigin has added so much more confusions in my life, and I already had too much to deal with:confused:

P.S. I was constantly getting an error of something about NicoleName not found. Any fix for that??

Last edited:

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
Not only that the NTR scene of Nicole(well not exactly NTR but I think everyone gets my point) was so disturbing as well. And to put salt to the wounds, Nicole didn't hate the Kiss from John:confused:. And me being on the corruption route hardly got a good closure after that semi NTR scene. I wanted to Punish Nicole for teasing the MC and falling into John's arms continuously in this update, but that is no longer possible as well:(:(.
They're married, I don't expect a lack of passion to mean Nicole hates John when she likely craved that kind of treatment from him for so long. We don't get that level of control over her yet that John is shut out. It seems as though John will react to the MC's protectiveness/interest in her and use it to steer him. It be cool if Nicole would respond to his advances based on corruption, use of her name etc. After so much plot and tension, you could have some cool scenes where MC really begins to conquer her or she is dicked into line by John despite her feelings for the MC. It's a win-win, prime NTR or domination content for everyone. I just hope there's some impregnation in the climax (hehe) depending on routing.

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Was anyone on Love route with Nicole? Were you guys able to avoid Nicole's hug and attention craving from John in this update, or is it unavoidable?

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
It mostly depends on you/mc.
If you let her/him there are chances, if not he stands no chances.

Anyway, one thing that bothers me for a few updates is a lack of content with side-chicks.
I hoped we could get some of action here and there, yet so far it seems as one/two girls only game.
Abi needs love, Silvia is an interesting character, and all other milfs and few girls, damn...
Nicole is goddess, gorgeous and all, yet give the other girls a chance for some adventures also :BootyTime:
I don't know, if we really got that much power. We even were not able to avoid giving advice to John about treating Nicole better. So end game might be upto our choices, but there is a high chance of getting these softcore NTR scenes, and I am hating every bit of these NTR scenes.

I second you on missing action with the side chicks. Even Silvia and Abi seemed good, so bad that we will never get a chance to have fun with them

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't know, if we really got that much power. We even were not able to avoid giving advice to John about treating Nicole better. So end game might be upto our choices, but there is a high chance of getting these softcore NTR scenes, and I am hating every bit of these NTR scenes.

I second you on missing action with the side chicks. Even Silvia and Abi seemed good, so bad that we will never get a chance to have fun with them
Yup, Nicole-end should be dependent on our/mc choices, though those (minor?) obstacles from John could be expected most probably. And I still do hope we will have a chance for fun with few side-chicks in this game. Otherwise it would be so much "potential" wasted.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes