YRS™

May 30, 2020
Library scene isn't tied to a route but there are different dialogue depending on if you're on the love or corruption route. To get the scene you need to ask the mom during breakfast what her plans for the day are, she will then invite you to go to the library.
Check the option when MC talks to his mother

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Once again a great Update. And I like it, that now the story is now really progressing. And I habe to say, that I like playing the loveroute with MC and Nicole.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Interesting character that John. Kinda rough seeing that MC didn't expect any jabs from him, cause i certainly did see it coming. Fairly certain that John is aware of MC/Nicole relationship, but don't exactly know what his true motives are yet.
About Silvia though, i hope she'll manage to free herself from him but right now i have 0 trust in her. She's been modeled by John for years, huge nono :KEK:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
I think the MC is gonna need to stay on his toes. Got a feeling that John is going to start (if he hasn't already) targeting his parents to try and defile the MC's mom. They seem to be having money problems. Maybe John is the cause of that or he will just use it. Might be the real reason John really hired the MC, to get more leverage over his parents. Well that's my theory anyway. Also, would really love to see Silvia use a taser on John's balls repeatedly for all the hell he has put her through.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
In the latest update, when the MC follows Silvia to ''Ocean Hill'' (a place I have already been to with Nicole..) He says, and I quote:
""Wow, it's quite beautiful here, just where is this? Ocean Hill? Sweet, I didn't know we had such a place around".
The developer has written so much pointless dialogue outside of the Nicole scenes that he has forgotten that there is a route that takes the MC to Ocean Hill already.

Last edited:
Reactions: eddieboy and Sirren

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
Ive played both corruption and love routes and got deal 14 (lib scene) in both, but i cant unlock deal 15 in the love scene?
no deal 14 is at the end of chapter 9, go you in after little pond visit you lost deal 15 and thats not the Libary.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I have been on the love path with Nicole the whole time but I think I will start over with the corruption path. I have 2 games going and noticed Abi in the hallway with a kid on one path and with an old man a couple of times on another. Is there a way to romance her in this game yet? Are these 2 different scenes a setup for some Abi NTR? And was there any juicy Chloe scenes in this update either on the girlfriend or the strange path? :unsure:

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
I have been on the love path with Nicole the whole time but I think I will start over with the corruption path. I have 2 games going and noticed Abi in the hallway with a kid on one path and with an old man a couple of times on another. Is there a way to romance her in this game yet? Are these 2 different scenes a setup for some Abi NTR? And was there any juicy Chloe scenes in this update either on the girlfriend or the strange path? :unsure:
till now no action with abi, the scene with the old man was the 2. time when you first time visit im hospital choose the right anwser.
yeah no scene for chloe, she isnt the main actor

Reactions: SomeOldFart

TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021
lucky i had save where you talk with your mother because its some what unclear the choise you must make. And then you lose so much if dont go on library date.if you go on date you get way more content and the route feels also better i think. And afterall meeting with abi stays the same :)

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Quick question: is there not an option for Marilyn to chase after Nicole? If this exists, how far does she get?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes