Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Ive only played the corruption path for the entire time. Does the love route hv the same amount of sex scene?

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I'm incredibly confused here...my friendship points with Marilyn are WELL over 10, and yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is something broken...? :unsure:
Possibly a bug in the code

if MarilynPoints > 10:
$ MarilynTattleTellYourParents = False
(you do not get the conversation with Dad in the garage after you get the tools)

but later it gets set anyway and you get the conversation after leaving Beeman's (which is confusing if you did not get the conversation with dad)

$ MarilynTattleTellYourParents = True
if MarilynTattleTellYourParents == True:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Possibly a bug in the code

if MarilynPoints > 10:
$ MarilynTattleTellYourParents = False
(you do not get the conversation with Dad in the garage after you get the tools)

but later it gets set anyway and you get the conversation after leaving Beeman's (which is confusing if you did not get the conversation with dad)

if MarilynTattleTellYourParents == True:
I too have many points with marylin, way over 10 points. But, i'm confused now because conversation still happened in my Playthrough. And MC's mom too knows about MC's & Nicole's affair as she joke about it in the library with nicole.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I too have many points with marylin, way over 10 points. But, i'm confused now because conversation still happened in my Playthrough. And MC's mom too knows about MC's & Nicole's affair as she joke about it in the library with nicole.
If your points are above 10, you miss the conversation in the garage with your father

After you leave Beeman's, it gets set automatically

so you get the conversation with Marilyn and then there is two mentions of a conversation when you are in the library

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If your points are above 10, you miss the conversation in the garage with your father

After you leave Beeman's, it gets set automatically

so you get the conversation with Marilyn and then there is two mentions of a conversation when you are in the library
Yeah, conversation happened, but not about nicole. But, MC still confronted Marylin outside of beeman house. So, definitely it's a bug.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script ten.rpy", line 4152, in <module>
NameError: name 'CallNicoleByHerName' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script ten.rpyc", line 4152, in script
  File "D:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part10PLUS
Mon Feb 15 21:44:51 2021
I keep getting this error when the MC calls her by her first name. Anyway else have this issue?

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Ive only played the corruption path for the entire time. Does the love route hv the same amount of sex scene?
The love route seems to have the exact same amount of sex scenes as corruption. The main difference I have noticed is that the dialogue changes quite a bit (more romantic, obviously) and also when the MC invites Nicole to go away with him to Big Pond, Nicole will accept without having to be convinced/guilt tripped (which shows that Nicole TRULY falls for the MC when he isn't a manipulative asshole, who woulda thunk!?).

I personally prefer the love route, it's a lot better in my opinion if you like the more romantic feels. If you want to be a John Jr though, corruption path is the way to go.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
HI Guys .,,,

i have completed the recent update EP-10 , and i have not reached the sex scene with Nichole in Street at the end of the episode . I have changed the paths by choosing different from cloths to dinner and i could not reach the sex scene.

YRS™

May 30, 2020
HI Guys .,,,

i have completed the recent update EP-10 , and i have not reached the sex scene with Nichole in Street at the end of the episode . I have changed the paths by choosing different from cloths to dinner and i could not reach the sex scene.
This scene occurs when corruption points above 60

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Wow, I regret only played this game yesterday but at the same time Im glad I start playing when there are 10 chapters already.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Well, love only have one unique sex scene which is different from corruption, that is deal 14. But, all other sex deals are possible in corruption path. And only some of them are possible in love path. So, if u want to play love route just for sex scene, then see that scene in reply scene gallery. Love route is not for sex. It's for intimate, romantic dialogues and scenes like watching stars together, holding hands, givinf flower etc.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
MC's mom is hot, I'd like to have a scene where you see her in action. Not a mother and son scene, but MC could catch mom and dad fucking in the living room, just by chance. That's just an idea.

zackwilltop

Jun 6, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script ten.rpyc", line 4152, in script
  File "D:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part10PLUS
Mon Feb 15 21:44:51 2021
I keep getting this error when the MC calls her by her first name. Anyway else have this issue?
me too, any help?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hehehe John is looking more and more like Green Goblin in some renders. :LOL:

Anyway the protagonist is a complete dumbass. He gives way too many hints there is something going on between him and Nicole but seems to never take all the hints John gives to him that he knows.:FacePalm:
"we have similar taste"
"Did you meet anyone at the beach"?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes