Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Dev did say at one point Nicole is only for the Mc but who knows we've seen other devs change opinions after people continuously demanding it
There's a quote from Orb's Patreon buried in this thread that says something to the effect of, "Nicole is only for the MC". So, yes, NTR will not happen with Nicole, even though she is married, so besides some kissing (which the official WT mentions will happen more if you stop John kissing Nicole), you'll never be subjected to seeing anything sexual happen between John and Nicole.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I hope this NTR doesnt come to nicole otherwise i dont know what i will do!!!! :mad:
You caused the NTR with the girlfriend on your own its avoidable but you were so into Nicole that you wasnt paying attention to your choices at the very beginning of the game complement your girl clothes do not ignore her when she wants to hangout meet up with her when she tells you she has a surprise for you at the school where she plays teacher and student complement her compare her to her mother, I believe thats all the steps needed to prevent any type of NTR oh yah dont insult the teacher he's an ass butt you build NTR points when you attack him and when Nicole is at the Hospital and your going to the store dont let your girlfriend come with you its an NTR situation and by the time you make it to the school dance and the teacher tries to ridicule you your girlfriend will have your back 100% unless somethings were changed Ive not played since the year hiatus the Dev was on before he started to update the game again. But Im sure that all NTR is still avoidable by your actions she is your girlfriend if you dont want her paying attention to other guys act like a boyfriend would I mean thats how it works in real life.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So can you both get the high corruption scenes from Nicole and be friends with Marilyn enough to get her scenes? Would have skipping the bowling date have sufficed? Curious about it.

Oh and missing the library date was such bullshit. Way too big a scene to just be so easily missed.

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
This is some kind of endless game. I've pressed the spacebar button probably 1 million times and still can't get to the end. You tell me there at least it will be interesting in the end, is it worth training your hand?

Oct 18, 2020
So can you both get the high corruption scenes from Nicole and be friends with Marilyn enough to get her scenes? Would have skipping the bowling date have sufficed? Curious about it.

Oh and missing the library date was such bullshit. Way too big a scene to just be so easily missed.
if you want to have the NTR, then yes most likely

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is some kind of endless game. I've pressed the spacebar button probably 1 million times and still can't get to the end. You tell me there at least it will be interesting in the end, is it worth training your hand?
It's worth reading the text and actually getting immersed in the story rather than just mashing the spacebar. :rolleyes:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
That said I wanna say this game was a pretty enjoyable play in general, with the sex to gameplay ratio being decent though there were the office parts that did drag on a bit too long at times. Good renders.

Feel kinda meh about the cum inside counter not mattering much and with how you can't really be friends with psychic girl unless you do so at the very start tho

_joms

Oct 1, 2017
I just wish the old saves from previous version works. almost all my saves doesn't work with the current version, do i really have to start over?

Reactions: mofonistik

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
You caused the NTR with the girlfriend on your own its avoidable but you were so into Nicole that you wasnt paying attention to your choices at the very beginning of the game complement your girl clothes do not ignore her when she wants to hangout meet up with her when she tells you she has a surprise for you at the school where she plays teacher and student complement her compare her to her mother, I believe thats all the steps needed to prevent any type of NTR oh yah dont insult the teacher he's an ass butt you build NTR points when you attack him and when Nicole is at the Hospital and your going to the store dont let your girlfriend come with you its an NTR situation and by the time you make it to the school dance and the teacher tries to ridicule you your girlfriend will have your back 100% unless somethings were changed Ive not played since the year hiatus the Dev was on before he started to update the game again. But Im sure that all NTR is still avoidable by your actions she is your girlfriend if you dont want her paying attention to other guys act like a boyfriend would I mean thats how it works in real life.
I think you were so much into your speech that you didn't saw what I said, there is no mention of chole, I was just saying that I HOPE, NTR doesn't happen with Nicole and my question is solved by one of the member :) Also that's not how it works in real life....

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
So far i'm enjoying this VN a lot. As much as i'm loving my time corrupting Nicole, my favorite character is still Chloe so i'm doing everything I can to give her as much love and care as possible. I just hope when/if she leaves town to go to her dream university she won't be out of the game forever. That would be a real bummer.

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
I started playing this VN recently and played halfway through it respective to available content. I like the game,Good work
Question: Can we start being faithful to chole at some point or we are forced to cheat on her still?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes