-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Around the beach part, if possible
Here you go. This is right before they head over to the beach. I loaded the save first, and I didn't have any problem with it, so it should work for you. I have been on the Nicole love route, though, so a lot of the potential corruption has been avoided. The current corruption here is probably only around about 20. Since it's Page 18, Slot 6, you might want to rename it to something more convenient to you (e.g., 6-1-LT1.save or whatever).

Reactions: muringo and Moisst

rochester

Apr 20, 2017
HI Guys .,,,

i have completed the recent update EP-10 , and i have not reached the sex scene with Nichole in Street at the end of the episode . I have changed the paths by choosing different from cloths to dinner and i could not reach the sex scene.
I had the same problem.
According to the authors walkthrough, the scene should be triggered if the Deal14 shower sex scene happened on your play through.
I had seen that scene, so I checked the code in file "script ten.rpy" to see if there were any other conditions.
On line 12330 there is an if statement that controls this content.
It does check the variable Deal14HappenDay18 but has the reverse of the logic suggested by the walkthough.
Once I'd switched that around so it behaved like the walkthrough said it should, I got the final sex scene.

Last edited:

IntiJWC11

Dec 7, 2018
I had the same problem.
According to the authors walkthrough, the scene should be triggered if the Deal14 shower sex scene happened on your play through.
I had seen that scene, so I checked the code in file "script ten.rpy" to see if there were any other conditions.
On line 12330 there is an if statement that controls this content.
It does check the variable Deal14HappenDay18 but has the reverse of the logic suggested by the walkthough.
Once I'd switched that around so it behaved like the walkthrough said it should, I got the final sex scene.
Where do i find this "Script ten.rpy"? i've looked for it and didn't found it.
BTW: when i load my original save i get the last sex scene in the street. But then i replay the whole game, doing almost the same and then i never get again that scene. I tried in every way possible, and nothing. Weird...

YuNobi

Jun 9, 2020
Any ntr scene with mom or all continue vanilla ?
MC IS the NTR... for John's VN. Think about it, his situation is a VN plot: "...successful CEO at a firm with only female employees. Do you mess around with them, or will you be faithful to your wife?"

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
This game and it's dialogue are very frustrating to experience, but for some reason I'm interested to see how this story ends.

Reactions: _Maou_

rochester

Apr 20, 2017
Where do i find this "Script ten.rpy"? i've looked for it and didn't found it.
BTW: when i load my original save i get the last sex scene in the street. But then i replay the whole game, doing almost the same and then i never get again that scene. I tried in every way possible, and nothing. Weird...
You would need to use Unren and choose to decompile rpyc files. "script ten.rpy" will be found in the game folder after you have successfully decompiled.
Link to an Unren thread

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Nothing new with this game and it s constantly creating problems with the old saves and etc so it s time to get this game in to my "RETIRED" folder. Bye bye and thx to dev for this wonderful game..

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Nothing new with this game and it s constantly creating problems with the old saves and etc so it s time to get this game in to my "RETIRED" folder. Bye bye and thx to dev for this wonderful game..
I never ever had problems with savegame files, do you maybe use mods?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
When I used my save with the mod, save didn't work, without the mod save worked perfectly fine, my save was when you talk with marilyn in front of the heavens house

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes