Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Dev said on Patreon that this update would only have the Nicole scenes in the Gallery for now. More to come later.
I would just say thanks for the answer. Me aswell was wondering if the replay room only would feature Nicole scenes ;) hihi

Oct 18, 2020
i want some romantic scenes with silvia. I believe green goblin is behind the reason of silvia's fiancees missing.so he can force har to give bj and otherthing by saying he is donating money for her fiances search. but in reality he isnot donating any money, just lying and having fun.
and i dont think silvia is or has slept with green goblin. i think she accepted "he forcing her on several things like bj,deepthrout etc"" but not sex cause she loves her fiancee a lot and she wouldnt do it with anyone other than his fiancee.(there is scenes of forced bj but no scene of green goblin fucking her and she is not taking the prevent pregnancy drug while others are)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
i want some romantic scenes with silvia. I believe green goblin is behind the reason of silvia's fiancees missing.so he can force har to give bj and otherthing by saying he is donating money for her fiances search. but in reality he isnot donating any money, just lying and having fun.
and i dont think silvia is or has slept with green goblin. i think she accepted "he forcing her on several things like bj,deepthrout etc"" but not sex cause she loves her fiancee a lot and she wouldnt do it with anyone other than his fiancee.(there is scenes of forced bj but no scene of green goblin fucking her and she is not taking the prevent pregnancy drug while others are)
Not sure about the sex either. I think it's a lot of other forced stuff that Green Goblin is doing to Silvia, but I wouldn't put it past Green Goblin to have had forced sex with Silvia. Even without the injections, there are still other ways to prevent pregnancy... unless he's trying not to as we already know he's done with Kathy.
As for romantic scenes with Silvia, not for me. I want Nicole and only Nicole, may flirt with some of the others, but Nicole is the one for me. Also, with Silvia, I want her more on my side... maybe she'll spill the beans on everything Green Goblin has been doing. She may be the key to getting rid of Green Goblin forever.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
This last update had a pretty interesting ending and other than that had a lot of setup for later plot events to happen in the story.

However... Dev really should get himself an editor or someone to look over the script before updating. This update I believe had the most notable spelling and grammar mistakes. They've been there this whole time but this time seemed extremely noticeable
Seconded, quite a few glaring grammar errors and typos. Spoiled the mood a few times. With absolutely no H-scenes in this update (at least on the Love path), these left a sour taste in the mouth.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Recommended by a fellow Zoner. Discovered that it is not incest despite the title (lol) after looking around a bit. Quickly gave the game a try...
...and almost as quickly encountered a game over event on my first "playthrough" right off the bat! Lol! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I did not expect that QTE at the very start (or any quick-time-events for that matter) in a Ren'Py visual novel game. ^^"
Yeah, okay, that caught me off-guard, and perhaps the enigmatic questions about Rhino Man.
Welp, that was my experience. Was it like that for most others, or no? :whistle: Here's hoping my second playthrough gets further along, lol! :p

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Can some one explain to me why john complains to Nicole that she reeks of something bad?
What am im missing? she cant smell it her self, and mc have not noticed anything

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Can some one explain to me why john complains to Nicole that she reeks of something bad?
What am im missing? she cant smell it her self, and mc have not noticed anything
Because John gets off on making people miserable.
Basically what was said there. John wants a Stepford Wife basically. Stay home, do the cleaning, prepare the meals, respect his authority and shut the hell up. That Green Goblin S.O.B. probably has no clue what pheromones are, and I am guessing now that Nicole actually is sexually active again, she is releasing them and that could be the smell OR more simply... he's a douchebag that has no clue what love is and I believe actually hates his wife. Of course, it's just my opinion lol

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
My kingdom for an update that doesn't break the saves. No clue how many times I've had to start this game from day one at this point.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Ok.
I have a very serious question to ask. I'd appreciate the answer to be the same.
I've been a bit behind in play with going through part 9. I'm now beginning 10 and at the point of MC doing the dishes in the kitchen when Marilyn walks in.
My question is: do we REALLY need these STUPID 'Marilyn friendship points' to get the prize of this story/game?
Because I am SUPER tired of this idiot bitch. She offers zero of anything. Complains if you brush her off, makes your life miserable with special powers, even tattles on you about being with Nicole if you're playing the NTR route. She doesnt need to be in this story AT ALL. Has no revalance in being with humans in suburbia.
Look! I'm on a rant now from a simple question. She's horrible!
She's thisclose to being as bad as Jar Jar Binks. I swear.
Do we need these points? I'd like to just kick her to the curb and move the story on without her. For real. IMAGE.png

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have downloaded part 10 plus but my game is ending after chapter 9. I dont understand why can someone please help me.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Basically what was said there. John wants a Stepford Wife basically. Stay home, do the cleaning, prepare the meals, respect his authority and shut the hell up. That Green Goblin S.O.B. probably has no clue what pheromones are, and I am guessing now that Nicole actually is sexually active again, she is releasing them and that could be the smell OR more simply... he's a douchebag that has no clue what love is and I believe actually hates his wife. Of course, it's just my opinion lol
hmm oka. i dont know, maybe :)
So i guess in the changing room, it just smell of sex, and nnothing related to the reek that john talks about?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I think it's funny to see the Mariliyn hate because I quite liked her and wanted the choice to willingly do shit with her.

Also it's kinda wild the game has a "cum inside" counter but no dang ole preggo yet

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I think it's funny to see the Mariliyn hate because I quite liked her and wanted the choice to willingly do shit with her.

Also it's kinda wild the game has a "cum inside" counter but no dang ole preggo yet
Maybe she has some problems, or he has bad seed :p

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Ok.
I have a very serious question to ask. I'd appreciate the answer to be the same.
I've been a bit behind in play with going through part 9. I'm now beginning 10 and at the point of MC doing the dishes in the kitchen when Marilyn walks in.
My question is: do we REALLY need these STUPID 'Marilyn friendship points' to get the prize of this story/game?
Because I am SUPER tired of this idiot bitch. She offers zero of anything. Complains if you brush her off, makes your life miserable with special powers, even tattles on you about being with Nicole if you're playing the NTR route. She doesnt need to be in this story AT ALL. Has no revalance in being with humans in suburbia.
Look! I'm on a rant now from a simple question. She's horrible!
She's thisclose to being as bad as Jar Jar Binks. I swear.
Do we need these points? I'd like to just kick her to the curb and move the story on without her. For real. View attachment 1043505
Totaly agree 100%

Reactions: mizo and honihole
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes