RedSignal

May 8, 2020
John is fucking everyone in the town, whereas our MC only fucked Nicole. That's unfair and BORING imo !! At least let us fuck marlyn or Abi on a regular basis. If dev wants us to fuck only one girl, then what's the point of spending time with others? I do not fukin care about Abi's sister, if we cannot fuck Abi at the end.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
could anyone provide a WT with the love path? So far only the corruption path is showing so I am not certain if every time and do not choose corruption I automatically get love points ... any help for this available? Thx!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
could anyone provide a WT with the love path? So far only the corruption path is showing so I am not certain if every time and do not choose corruption I automatically get love points ... any help for this available? Thx!
There's an official walkthrough in the OP by Orb. It's more wordy and detailed, but you can follow a more love-oriented path with it quite easily.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
There's an official walkthrough in the OP by Orb. It's more wordy and detailed, but you can follow a more love-oriented path with it quite easily.
Thanks! It is enormous but I´ll have a look ... one question though: is it better to follow the corruption or the love route? I mean in terms of getting rid of John in the end and "conquering" Nicole ...? Have you any idea?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks! It is enormous but I´ll have a look ... one question though: is it better to follow the corruption or the love route? I mean in terms of getting rid of John in the end and "conquering" Nicole ...? Have you any idea?
Both routes kinda end up with Nicole and the MC falling in love, the difference is mainly that the corruption route is rougher in terms of the MC being much more domineering and demanding of Nicole when it comes to the sexual favours and you can therefore do a bit more sexual things with her. Neither route gets rid of John either and it doesn't seem like either one will be "better" than the other in eventually achieving that goal.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
This used to be one of my favourite games, due to Nicole mainly. She's the only reason I come back even though the longer this game goes on, the worse it gets as a whole.

- The game's been going on for a few years now, but the quality of renders remain just "ok". Lighting is an issue but the biggest disappointment is that the dev still opts for pre-rendered backgrounds for many scenes. It's lazy and it ruins immersion.
- The game never had good grammar, and it gets worse when you have so much meaningless dialogue. If Abi, Marilyn, and any other person is not directly relevant to the current plot, their conversations should be as limited as possible.
- Pointless decisions. There are many of them. I played the recent update and did not get a single sex scene with Nicole. Then I realized from reading the comments that it depended on whether you asked your mom "is something wrong" or "or what are your plans for today?". She looked concerned in that breakfast scene so the natural thing to ask is to see if she's okay. But to restrict players from Nicole content based on that decision is perplexing. This is not the first time the dev has done this. And if you look through the variables, you'll see a lot of other unnecessary things like "SnoopPoints" or "Sexypoints", which is 0 at this point for me.

The last few updates have dragged its feet. I get that the dev wants to build a universe with each character having their own story, but in reality we don't care (at least I don't care) about anyone as much as Nicole. The game should stick to what it does best, which is Nicole content, and condense everything else. The dev said years ago that this was supposed to be a short game. And at this stage, you can tell that the story is watered down and lost a lot of its meaning. I'll keep playing to get the Nicole ending, but I'm no longer excited by every update like I used to be.
I agree with most what is said here.

The render quality in nearly 40% of the images was just average in this update.

Like LouWill , I too never got to any sex scene in this update, which was bewildering.

Top of which the useless tangents with other females are stretched too much. For instance, if fulfilling Abi's sensitive wishes would give you dirt on John, why wasn't that iron clad? I can understand that ABI would make an appearance later but without solid leads and any steam between MC, her arc feels dragged out. Ditto with Silvia's.

Lastly, Dev really needs to sort out his grammar, which ruins the whole story at crunch character interactions.

Hopefully next couple of updates end this game and both Nicole and MC get their happiness.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Just my personally opinion, if it's all about sex scenes/lewd scenes, there is the corrupted path where you would have received a sex scene with Nicole in this update. I followed the love route, so I didn't get sex, but you know what I got... Emotional connection with Nicole. That passionate kiss after the way things went at dinner was perfect and showed ... to me ... that there is REAL love between Nicole and MC.
EDIT: I was so eager to respond, I forgot that if you choose to go to the library with your mom, you do get a sex scene with Nicole in the Library while on the love path. So there are scenes for both.
I understand people have issues with the grammar, and those do usually get tweaked in other updates. Personally, I have seen VNs in FAR worse shape, grammatically speaking, but to me this story is amazing and I'll take the few flaws with this amazing VN.
Also, just my opinion, but a great story trumps lewd scenes any time. Yes I want them and enjoy them, but if you're just here to fap, there are other VNs that you may be more interested in... just saying.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

Last edited:

Love4shubham

May 12, 2020
Best vn,story is so romantic,mc is awesome guy,he does what is needed to,great renders,grt devs,I wish they get enough support always to make a masterpiece like this,respect ur hardwork and ur art

Dec 22, 2020
Anybody else want to hire Hitman (Agent 47) for John?
I'd like to hire MC or Casanova to teach 47 how to treat woman in the right way - Diana awaits for it too much long :giggle:. And that Mendoza, oh-oh-oh... :p or missions of the Patient Zero, when they have a little talk like wife and husband :whistle:

Reactions: P4cc3r5

tecoteco

Dec 2, 2018
Re MC's mom, is there not more chance of a subplot whereby John helps MC's parents get back the money they've lost and puts the mom in danger of being "indebted" to John? I wouldn't mind this as a possibility as long as MC has a chance to save her.

Reactions: Alex5280

tecoteco

Dec 2, 2018
Sorry, just seen this similar post....

I think the MC is gonna need to stay on his toes. Got a feeling that John is going to start (if he hasn't already) targeting his parents to try and defile the MC's mom. They seem to be having money problems. Maybe John is the cause of that or he will just use it. Might be the real reason John really hired the MC, to get more leverage over his parents. Well that's my theory anyway. Also, would really love to see Silvia use a taser on John's balls repeatedly for all the hell he has put her through.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Did you go with mom to the library? I'm on love route and got a sex scene with Nicole there.
I did, forgot about that, so yeah there is that scene for those complaining. Thanks for reminding me. Just was responding to those who were complaining about the end scene I guess lol

saaad

Jul 21, 2019
guys i just started the game i reached day 7 but i think i don't really understand should i raise nicole corruption or should i keep it at 0 ? what different does it make ?

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes