KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of A Mother's Love Part10PLUS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can I run this on Android Version 4.4.2

Dec 22, 2020
...Also it's kinda wild the game has a "cum inside" counter but no dang ole preggo yet
Dev wrote a comment about this chance, and confirmed he'll add this later :love:, but in real it's bad idea to get pregnant and not to be prepared to this - it's bad for future mother and for the child - high risk to get illnesses for both of them...

Maybe she has some problems, or he has bad seed :p
Woman at her 20's she can get pregnant at chance about 25%, at 40's her chance is 5%... After ovulation (1-2 weeks before mensis) oocyte II (future egg) can be impregnated during 12 hours... Sperm having "X" chromosome can "stay" in the fallopian tubes about 3-4 days waiting ovulation, sperm with "Y" chromosome dies in 12 hours-1 day...
Nicole has a low chance to get pregnant, even if MC has good health

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Honestly with that scene with the last piece of over the counter birthcontrol pills I wanted to flush it in the toilet. Or, since your great friend the mind tweaker is kinda freaky for her to offer to help you "free" her by changing her BC out for a placebo

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
This used to be one of my favourite games, due to Nicole mainly. She's the only reason I come back even though the longer this game goes on, the worse it gets as a whole.

- The game's been going on for a few years now, but the quality of renders remain just "ok". Lighting is an issue but the biggest disappointment is that the dev still opts for pre-rendered backgrounds for many scenes. It's lazy and it ruins immersion.
- The game never had good grammar, and it gets worse when you have so much meaningless dialogue. If Abi, Marilyn, and any other person is not directly relevant to the current plot, their conversations should be as limited as possible.
- Pointless decisions. There are many of them. I played the recent update and did not get a single sex scene with Nicole. Then I realized from reading the comments that it depended on whether you asked your mom "is something wrong" or "or what are your plans for today?". She looked concerned in that breakfast scene so the natural thing to ask is to see if she's okay. But to restrict players from Nicole content based on that decision is perplexing. This is not the first time the dev has done this. And if you look through the variables, you'll see a lot of other unnecessary things like "SnoopPoints" or "Sexypoints", which is 0 at this point for me.

The last few updates have dragged its feet. I get that the dev wants to build a universe with each character having their own story, but in reality we don't care (at least I don't care) about anyone as much as Nicole. The game should stick to what it does best, which is Nicole content, and condense everything else. The dev said years ago that this was supposed to be a short game. And at this stage, you can tell that the story is watered down and lost a lot of its meaning. I'll keep playing to get the Nicole ending, but I'm no longer excited by every update like I used to be.

Dec 22, 2020
Honestly with that scene with the last piece of over the counter birthcontrol pills I wanted to flush it in the toilet. Or, since your great friend the mind tweaker is kinda freaky for her to offer to help you "free" her by changing her BC out for a placebo
About BCP (birth control pills) - dev doesn't mention in the game about where is story started, where are we? Is it EU or USA? And even in EU many countries have own laws in Health system (department, office, ministry). For example, maybe you know already, but any kind of contraception is banned in Saudi Arabia and in other Muslim countries... And you think that law stop native women to prevent pregnancy? No, they buy BCP by the Internet (I glad that at least these women can get them) and they don't need any prescription... It's also strange to buy meds at the grocery's or at the corner shop (as I remember right, that do Americans - but they can buy simple meds, not some serious one, like painkillers), in other countries, I suppose, we need to go to the pharmacy with prescription - so, yeah, that is strange... But maybe dev is lazy and he/she didn't want to draw interiors of the pharmacy... ;)
BCP doesn't give you 100% assurance that woman can't get pregnant, but change BCP to placebo - awful act! Hormones are unstable and woman must follow by Signa of the prescription to take pills correctly - and the most important - in time without any delays. And strange for me that Nicole took medicine without appointment to the gynecologist at least.
So, it's a game, what can I say - dev doesn't give any attention to the realism - look at the figure of Nicole, how woman at 40's can have such one? Nicole is a dream woman, not a real one.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Just finished last update and man! I hate John, lol. Please tell me some time MC will fuck his life so hard that he will put a bullet in his head. I can't stand what that asshole does with Silvia, and no, it's not because I want her as a LI, I just don't like the way he treats her. She is so cute and yet, that asshole treats her like carbage. The last scene from their trip, argh! Fuck that dude! He doesn't deserve anything but a painful death.

Shaggyballz

May 5, 2020
Basically what was said there. John wants a Stepford Wife basically. Stay home, do the cleaning, prepare the meals, respect his authority and shut the hell up. That Green Goblin S.O.B. probably has no clue what pheromones are, and I am guessing now that Nicole actually is sexually active again, she is releasing them and that could be the smell OR more simply... he's a douchebag that has no clue what love is and I believe actually hates his wife. Of course, it's just my opinion lol
basically John is starting to smell the mc' on her. along with her pheromones. she basically goes from having no sex to fucking every day.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Am I'm the only one who rather the mc to be john cause all the pussy he gets. Don't get me wrong Nicole is hot just wish we had more than 1 woman on the side

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Hi, the replay gallery only working with Nicole or it's possible to see the other girls ? thanks
Dev said on Patreon this update would be only Nicole and more would be added in future updates.

Am I'm the only one who rather the mc to be john cause all the pussy he gets. Don't get me wrong Nicole is hot just wish we had more than 1 woman on the side
Not sure you're the only one, but for me, it's all about Nicole. I have been doing the love path almost fully and I could never see the MC with anyone else. PLUS Green Goblin is a fucking scumbag and if he was the MC of the game, I would NOT be playing at all.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
It's hard to say where this game is, plot/progress-wise. The MC has a relationship with Nicole, still technically is Chloe's boyfriend, fools around a bit with Marilyn on the side...and there's some question about whether a confrontation with John is looming...John has cucked men who defied him before, if he discovers the MC is fucking his own wife, will he retaliate by going after the MC's mom? Will the MC get Silvia to open up to him(conversationally and, eventually, physically?)
It looks like Abi might be headed for an eventual romantic rendezvous with the MC as well.

I hope the dev has already thought through the various endgame scenarios because it feels like we're nearing the end of "mid game".

Reactions: Pristis.Microdon
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes