Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
guys i just started the game i reached day 7 but i think i don't really understand should i raise nicole corruption or should i keep it at 0 ? what different does it make ?
There are basically two routes. The corrupted route where your more forceful with Nicole and in which case you would raise corruption. Or the love route where you want her to potentially return those feelings and you're more caring towards her. This would mean to go as low as you can... and you can go negative. I think mine is currently -50 or about that.

saaad

Jul 21, 2019
guys i just started the game i reached day 7 but i think i don't really understand should i raise nicole corruption or should i keep it at 0 ? what different does it make ?
There are basically two routes. The corrupted route where your more forceful with Nicole and in which case you would raise corruption. Or the love route where you want her to potentially return those feelings and you're more caring towards her. This would mean to go as low as you can... and you can go negative. I think mine is currently -50 or about that.
Thanks for your response, so you think it's better if i go the other side mine is +15 now

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
I love this game, but the updates are getting worse and the recent one is no exception.

It was tedious and boring, such a trash update

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
I agree with most what is said here.

The render quality in nearly 40% of the images was just average in this update.

Like LouWill , I too never got to any sex scene in this update, which was bewildering.

Top of which the useless tangents with other females are stretched too much. For instance, if fulfilling Abi's sensitive wishes would give you dirt on John, why wasn't that iron clad? I can understand that ABI would make an appearance later but without solid leads and any steam between MC, her arc feels dragged out. Ditto with Silvia's.

Lastly, Dev really needs to sort out his grammar, which ruins the whole story at crunch character interactions.

Hopefully next couple of updates end this game and both Nicole and MC get their happiness.
It's only one, you have to pick the right choices in the convo with MC's mom at the breakfast table, and she asks you if you would go to the library with her. You get to fuck Nicole there.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019

Thanks for your response, so you think it's better if i go the other side mine is +15 now
I have two extremes - the corruption one sits at about +69 (using Zoey Raven's WT) on the love one at about -66. Pity it looks like Abby is leaving - although the official WT says she'll be back at some point to invite the MC to dinner.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I finally dove full force into this game after passing it by several times and even starting it once. I didn't get past the first scene with Chloe on my first attempt and see why in later plays. I just don't find her model attractive at all. Still, I pushed past the first scene because the model for Nicole is definitely more to my taste.

I'm rather enjoying the build up in the relationship between the MC and Nicole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marilyn is a pretty awesome character and is once again, much hotter than Chloe. Yeah. Too bad about her persuasions, but I'd be happy enough going on her live stream with her every couple days.

Abi is also a decent character and also more attractive than Chloe. Honestly, I think all of the female characters introduced so far are.

I'm guessing this game isn't going to offer up some threesomes in the near future or at all... I mean Nessa and her girlfriend seem pretty secure with one another with Nessa's side boning staying a secret. I can't see one there. Nicole and Marilyn maybe, but probably not. Nicole or Marilyn with Sylvia? Probably not again.

It's also a shame that there probably won't be any action with Mrs. Watson, Alicia, Vicky, and some of the other ladies introduced so far. Well, the dog in my can hope I guess.

RedSignal

May 8, 2020
I think the Dev should only focus on Nicole and finish the game fast. There is no point in dragging the story unnecessarily if we don't get to fuck other girls. And the scope of MC fucking other girls with interesting back story is already gone I guess. MC's personality and expectation is already well established.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This game really takes the expression "don't shit where you eat" to a whole new level--taking Nicole to the Blues Bar is just monumental stupidity for the MC. I'd say he was thinking with his dick but even his dick might say "hey, is this a good idea?"
MC is simply "lucky" that John enjoys making people suffer so instead of confronting the protagonist and Nicole he is more likely to find new ways to make them suffer. :LOL: :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: LustPassion MILKING

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
Never seen such a beautiful and so hot milf in any other VN and it has been a week for me to play this game. And I have fallen in love with this milf.:love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: AK Khan

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
This game is not so bad. The story is different, but only the mother of MC's girlfriend is given priority here. And here is NTR. I hate NTR. Let it not matter, NTR can be avoided here.

On the other side is John. I hate him. I don't know why I got angry when I saw him. He looks like a joker in 'The Batman' movie. He is a mystery. There is no way to understand what he does when. There is no other devil like him in this story. The secret of his company is still unknown to anyone outside. MC is not getting a chance to control him. Hopefully, some miracles will happen in Part 11.

On the other hand, it is unclear what is going on between MC's parents. Looking at the story, I do not understand what is going to come in front. Hopefully, something better will come in the future.

Hopefully, more genres will be added in the future. E.g., anal, pregnancy, threesome, harem, etc.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
i cant play it, it does not load old saves and i dont remember what i did the prev chap and it ask me that before i can proceed!!!!!??????

Reactions: cakeny

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
i cant play it, it does not load old saves and i dont remember what i did the prev chap and it ask me that before i can proceed!!!!!??????
Had something similar happen to me. Thankfully I was able to find a save to work from that I had in Chapter 8. So I had to do Chapter 9 again (skip helped a lot lol) before I could proceed to Chapter 10, but I was lucky to have a save that worked.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Just my personally opinion, if it's all about sex scenes/lewd scenes, there is the corrupted path where you would have received a sex scene with Nicole in this update. I followed the love route, so I didn't get sex, but you know what I got... Emotional connection with Nicole. That passionate kiss after the way things went at dinner was perfect and showed ... to me ... that there is REAL love between Nicole and MC.
EDIT: I was so eager to respond, I forgot that if you choose to go to the library with your mom, you do get a sex scene with Nicole in the Library while on the love path. So there are scenes for both.
I understand people have issues with the grammar, and those do usually get tweaked in other updates. Personally, I have seen VNs in FAR worse shape, grammatically speaking, but to me this story is amazing and I'll take the few flaws with this amazing VN.
Also, just my opinion, but a great story trumps lewd scenes any time. Yes I want them and enjoy them, but if you're just here to fap, there are other VNs that you may be more interested in... just saying.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.
Thanks for the library tip Shyguy1369 , I'll explore that.

Courteous way to deliver your critic, much appreciated. Just like you, I've been a big fan of the game, so when the expectations aren't met, a rant follows.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright I just finished another game, and while exploring the site, I came across this game, and was intrigued. But I don't want to jump into anything half-assed without knowing what routes are available (i.e. love/romance route, etc.)

I saw that their are Friendship points with Marilyn, Avoid points for Chloe & Corruption for Nicole.

Is there a LOVE route for Nicole, and if so, how/when does that start? I have the walkthrough mod but it seems I'm only getting corruption with Nicole, and nothing else besides points with Ma

Any hints on this would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I'm guessing that if you choose non-corrupt choices, that begins something along the lines of Romance? The .PDFs and whatnot available for this game only seem to focus on Nicole's corruption, or aren't clear that the ones Mejoress publishes, which is probably why I'm having issue with this game on where and how to start.

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Is there a LOVE route for Nicole, and if so, how/when does that start? I have the walkthrough mod but it seems I'm only getting corruption with Nicole, and nothing else.

Any hints on this would be greatly appreciated.
At the end of the current game, my latest save has my Nicole Corruption Points at -3.

I have made compassionate choices when they are offered and avoided asking for Nicole Payments at later points in the game and giving "indifferent" responses when given as options. For the most part, I made choices that I felt would be more beneficial for a loving relationship when possible.

Hope that helps.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That certainly helps, so basically, don't be a complete douche to her after a certain point, or even at all. I certainly don't like playing VNs totally opposite of how I would be IRL. I've seen it mentioned that Nicole is one of the best looking older woman characters in these type games and that's certainly the truth.

I'll have to restart the game here and see how I do.

But when it comes to Chloe, just avoid her completely or what? I'm not really interested in her after about 20-30 minutes of gameplay.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
That certainly helps, so basically, don't be a complete douche to her after a certain point, or even at all. I certainly don't like playing VNs totally opposite of how I would be IRL. I've seen it mentioned that Nicole is one of the best looking older woman characters in these type games and that's certainly the truth.

I'll have to restart the game here and see how I do.

But when it comes to Chloe, just avoid her completely or what? I'm not really interested in her after about 20-30 minutes of gameplay.
Avoiding/rejecting Chloe will lead to NTR!

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes