Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So, what then?

If I don't want to deal with Chloe I have to deal with the cheating aspect then..? Or am I not fully understanding this NTR thing. I know it has to do with Anime, and I guess I just can't kick Chloe to the back burner and just try my luck with Nicole.

I guess isn't one of the those "shooting straight for a specific target" VNs. I usually know who I want my MC to be with within a half hour or so of playing one (I mean just look at my Avatar or Sig for that)

This one seems to be like "ok, string the daughter along but I really only want to be with the mother."

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
So, what then?

If I don't want to deal with Chloe I have to deal with the cheating aspect then..? Or am I not fully understanding this NTR thing. I know it has to do with Anime, and I guess I just can't kick Chloe to the back burner and just try my luck with Nicole.

I guess isn't one of the those "shooting straight for a specific target" VNs. I usually know who I want my MC to be with within a half hour or so of playing one (I mean just look at my Avatar or Sig for that)

This one seems to be like "ok, string the daughter along but I really only want to be with the mother."
Well shes your girlfriend, if you avoid her she will cheat on you.
As far as i know you cant break up with her. So you are stuck with her.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Basically yes.
Good to know, thanks. I eventually hope, in the end, there's a choice on who to be with. I usually avoid having ANY kind of multi-partner juggling act in these VN games. I always like my MC to be monogamous, but it seems I can't always get what I want.

I guess there's a first for everything.

Reactions: Back

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
So, what then?

I did a play-through were Chloe and the MC did break up (parents even discuss it later) so it is possible to do it, she still sees someone else (so the cheating segments still happen but under the pretense that you broke up)

Reactions: ju1zzed

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Good to know, thanks. I eventually hope, in the end, there's a choice on who to be with. I usually avoid having ANY kind of multi-partner juggling act in these VN games. I always like my MC to be monogamous, but it seems I can't always get what I want.

I guess there's a first for everything.
I hope so aswell
You can break up with her. John will even mention it in the latest episode.
Well maybe, but isnt chloe going to fuck beeman then?

Jun 2, 2017
>Name my character 'John'
>Nicole's Husband turns out to also be named 'John' by coincidence
>Morning after scene takes place on Day 7/8
>Nicole wakes up and notices someone sleeping beside her in her bed who looks like Player Character
> "Please don't be John. Don't be John!" Nicole thinks as she leans towards mystery person.
> Rolls person over to reveal Husband
> She says with great relief to this revelation, "Oh... Thank God. It's just John."

My reaction to this scene:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Currently (at the end of Ep 10,) I have a -24 corruption with Nicole and the status says for Chloe "Girlfriend=True" There's no way in hell I am doing another very long single day run like I did yesterday just to get that status revoked. I hope I can break-up with her somehow in the upcoming parts. (I started, and finished) the game in one day, after about 9-10 hours and went to bed completely exhausted.

So, basically, if I am still in a "relationship" with Chloe when this thing is over, I bring down John internally while working for him, and I love Nicole, I guess I have to make a choice between Chloe & Nicole unless there's a chance to break from her beforehand. Too bad there's no valid console command to change that.

I just want Nicole. I've never been so driven to get a character in this game for my MC since I've started playing these games three months ago.

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Currently (at the end of Ep 10,) I have a -24 corruption with Nicole and the status says for Chloe "Girlfriend=True" There's no way in hell I am doing another very long single day run like I did yesterday just to get that status revoked. I hope I can break-up with her somehow in the upcoming parts. (I started, and finished) the game in one day, after about 9-10 hours and went to bed completely exhausted.

So, basically, if I am still in a "relationship" with Chloe when this thing is over, I bring down John internally while working for him, and I love Nicole, I guess I have to make a choice between Chloe & Nicole unless there's a chance to break from her beforehand. Too bad there's no valid console command to change that.

I just want Nicole. I've never been so driven to get a character in this game for my MC since I've started playing these games three months ago.
I am similar to you. I have been having the MC always just stop at kissing Chloe so I am not having sex with her.
I have a theory that Chloe leaving for college is the break up, but I could be wrong.
Other than NTR I am not sure how to break up with Chloe, and while I don't want to be in a relationship with her, just with Nicole, I am not subjecting her to Beeman... no chance in hell.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I am similar to you. I have been having the MC always just stop at kissing Chloe so I am not having sex with her.
I have a theory that Chloe leaving for college is the break up, but I could be wrong.
Other than NTR I am not sure how to break up with Chloe, and while I don't want to be in a relationship with her, just with Nicole, I am not subjecting her to Beeman... no chance in hell.
Same here. Beeman disgusts me so much I would never want to subject any girl to that, and I hope you're right about the college thing (it's also logical too). I just want Chloe to go away, fast.

Nicole just needs to be shown the light, and I hope, with the updates, that's how it goes. I can't see not giving players a loving happy ending with her, especially after a very long 10 parts already. It was grueling doing all of that in one day.

Reactions: Shyguy1369
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes