Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. Hope you are all well. Today post will be a poll towards Chloe's clothes. Unlike Marilyn, Chloe just wants to get into a new outfit. Down below are her options, take a look!

Reading from left to right/1-4, which outfit will you like to see Chloe in?
The results of the poll will be apply onto the next update and onwards.
Poll will start today, February 24th, and will end on the 27th.

Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. Hope you are all well. Today post will be a poll towards Marilyn's clothes. Guessing you have played the latest update, Marilyn has burned her outfit due to the fowl stench of BumbleBeeman's lair, so she is in need of a new set. Down below are her options, take a look!

Reading from left to right/1-4, which outfit will you like to see Marilyn in?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Hey

Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. Hope you are all well. Today post will be a poll towards Marilyn's clothes. Guessing you have played the latest update, Marilyn has burned her outfit due to the fowl stench of BumbleBeeman's lair, so she is in need of a new set. Down below are her options, take a look!
Hope there will be a poli for Beaman outfit as well....:unsure:mrs beaman:p

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hey everyone, OrbOrigin here. Hope you are all well. Today post will be a poll towards Chloe's clothes. Unlike Marilyn, Chloe just wants to get into a new outfit. Down below are her options, take a look!

If i could vote i would have voted (Chloe) nr 2. (I would have picked nr 1 if her shorts had been a little tighter) ;) hihi
For Marily i would vote for nr 1. Those jeans (same-ish nr 3) looks so good on her.
But with almost everyone else her, Nicole is the real Queen <3

Btw! Thanks for sharing the outfits :)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

Yeah, I voted for the second one for both characters. The 4th one was in the lead at the time I was voting for both.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Boi, what i wouldnt give to see Abi in action with nurse clothing. Them legs :BootyTime:

Im going to military in half a day for 6 months of service, tried my utter best to finish this damn amazing piece of work, finally did it before hours of departing. Thankfully vn finished at the very nice spot. I'll be missing Nicole a lot during my time of absence but at least devs are working hard on this amazing project and i'll surely see more of her after the end of my service, so im happy in the end. Take care everybody.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
If I was voting, I would go with #2 and #4. I like showing more skin in #2, even if the strapless top would be easier to slip down for action shots. I think ripped jeans are overused and the other bottoms are tight but not yoga pants.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Boi, what i wouldnt give to see Abi in action with nurse clothing. Them legs :BootyTime:

Im going to military in half a day for 6 months of service, tried my utter best to finish this damn amazing piece of work, finally did it before hours of departing. Thankfully vn finished at the very nice spot. I'll be missing Nicole a lot during my time of absence but at least devs are working hard on this amazing project and i'll surely see more of her after the end of my service, so im happy in the end. Take care everybody.
Wow, and here i thought i had it worst by leaving my family and good high-speed internet/desktop behind, to work on an island for a year in a hospitality industry company. Joining a military is a whole new level for me if i would want to do it myself haha. I would immediately drop out since i have a soft heart.

Reactions: Back
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes