Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Same here. Beeman disgusts me so much I would never want to subject any girl to that, and I hope you're right about the college thing (it's also logical too). I just want Chloe to go away, fast.

Nicole just needs to be shown the light, and I hope, with the updates, that's how it goes. I can't see not giving players a loving happy ending with her, especially after a very long 10 parts already. It was grueling doing all of that in one day.
I can imagine. I lost all my saves a while back (before part 10) and did Chapters 1 - 9 in a day... grueling indeed but I will say it put all those feelings back in for Nicole. I usually play VNs with harems or sharing as part of them because their generally happier and lighter to play. However, this is one where all my focus is on Nicole. I think I am at -57 on the love route right now lol

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I can imagine. I lost all my saves a while back (before part 10) and did Chapters 1 - 9 in a day... grueling indeed but I will say it put all those feelings back in for Nicole. I usually play VNs with harems or sharing as part of them because their generally happier and lighter to play. However, this is one where all my focus is on Nicole. I think I am at -57 on the love route right now lol
Holy shit!!! I thought my -24 was high. :eek:

I never do Harem routes even though almost half the games in my sig are really good for that. The only games I really don't mind with that is Lust Epidemic & ToN, since they're geared to screw everything that moves. I normally lock on target with one girl and already having a LI forced on you (Chloe) throws me off, but I know it's all part of the story. Otherwise, I'd never give her a second look.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry for the back-to-back posts, but what I am waiting for, as I always do with most if not all the serious VNs I play, is for the MC to actually verbally out loud profess his love for Nicole. I think it's unsaid between the two of them at this point (if you're on that route) but I really want to see this game come to that point.

I would've said it to her IRL about 50 times by now after all they've been through (the beach/ocean overlook scene would've been the best place for him to initially say it). But if it never happens I'm going to have a bit of a hard time continuing this game. I need that "love" statement out loud from the MC at this point.

muringo

Sep 4, 2017
Here you go. This is right before they head over to the beach. I loaded the save first, and I didn't have any problem with it, so it should work for you. I have been on the Nicole love route, though, so a lot of the potential corruption has been avoided. The current corruption here is probably only around about 20. Since it's Page 18, Slot 6, you might want to rename it to something more convenient to you (e.g., 6-1-LT1.save or whatever).
thanks a lot!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Increase the scenes with her mother, thanks :)
I think there is adequate scenes with Nicole. I mean 90% (guessing here) of the lewd scenes are with Nicole. If you're specifically talking the new update... there is a story to tell, and sometimes the lewd scenes are not going to be full on. Plus we already have a FULL chapter with Nicole when the MC and her went to the beach. And on the Love path, that whole time there is absolutely amazing. So while I love Nicole and definitely enjoy the times with her, I do believe there is more than enough scenes with Nicole.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Increase the scenes with her mother, thanks :)
I think there is adequate scenes with Nicole. I mean 90% (guessing here) of the lewd scenes are with Nicole. If you're specifically talking the new update... there is a story to tell, and sometimes the lewd scenes are not going to be full on. Plus we already have a FULL chapter with Nicole when the MC and her went to the beach. And on the Love path, that whole time there is absolutely amazing. So while I love Nicole and definitely enjoy the times with her, I do believe there is more than enough scenes with Nicole.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.
he probably means "his", aka "increase the scenes with mc's mother".
just a wild guess:)

Badtanker63

Apr 14, 2019
So far I'm up to just after the dance and the MC dad's car is broke down. So far the Dialogue needs to be worked on in some cases and in a couple of instances the same sentence is said two times in a row between the MC and Nicole's dialogue. Other than that It is pretty good far as structure goes as you progress through the story.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What a mindfuck update. Enjoyed it a lot.

I hope to get some of abi before she leaves.

Still wish there was a vn we could play a character like John.

Finally I'm corrupting Nicole and using Chloe so my question is there a big difference between corrupting Nicole or "loving" her in content?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
so my question is there a big difference between corrupting Nicole or "loving" her in content?
The main difference right now is mostly just different dialogue where love route is more romantic and corruption is more sexual, other than that there are a couple of scenes that are exclusive to the love route and others that are exclusive to corruption route.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The main difference right now is mostly just different dialogue where love route is more romantic and corruption is more sexual, other than that there are a couple of scenes that are exclusive to the love route and others that are exclusive to corruption route.
Thank you so much for the quick answer. :) A couple of scenes is not enough to get me to play the love route yet. Probably will after it's completed though

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes