mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I really hope someone can polish up the script, if this had proper english attached to it, it'd be amazing.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
This is truly shaping up nicely. I like that Nicole seems to have essentially accepted that resisting us is pointless by this point, she doesn't want to. I think for a while she knew deep down she didn't want to "resist", but did so b/c she felt it was what she was supposed to do, and the script is written in a way that feels natural.
I mean despite the bizarre english in it at times (why is the word "mine" always pluralized to "mines" lol.)

Really looking forward to seeing how the situation with John turns out, and how the story ends.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I really hope someone can polish up the script, if this had proper english attached to it, it'd be amazing.
The Dev's first language isn't English, and usually those kinds of grammatically mistakes get fixed in future updates. Like if you were to download and play it from the beginning. The earlier chapters get corrected. It's usually just the new update that has errors. And to be perfectly honest, even with the errors, I still think it's better than many other VNs out there AND has an amazing love story. In my opinion.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

Reactions: Back

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

After a few days of voting, the results are finally in! Chloe's outfit number four wins with 51%, Marilyn's outfit number 3 wins with 59%.

If you missed this time poll or didn't get what you voted for, I am sorry, but there will be more in the future to participate again.
Lastly, for all patrons who helped made this possible, Thank you! :D
As usual, see you soon.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The Dev's first language isn't English, and usually those kinds of grammatically mistakes get fixed in future updates. Like if you were to download and play it from the beginning. The earlier chapters get corrected. It's usually just the new update that has errors. And to be perfectly honest, even with the errors, I still think it's better than many other VNs out there AND has an amazing love story. In my opinion.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.
Do earlier chapters really get grammatically fixed? (And are they?)

I'll be honest, i played this a long time ago and don't really remember, so if what you're saying is true, great!

Edit: Scratch that, i've skimmed through the first chapters quickly and the grammar still isn't fixed, oh well, i'll check this game out in 1-2 years, maybe it'll be fixed by then.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Do earlier chapters really get grammatically fixed? (And are they?)
I can't attest to how it was before, but in my experience so far the game is quite understandable and fairly easy to read despite any "hiccups" in the writing. Some of the passages are oddly written and requires the reader to muddle through them, but you'll always get the general idea. It's certainly miles better than many of the games found on here with native English speakers.

Btw mannice431, what is going on with your avatar? ^^'

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I can't attest to how it was before, but in my experience so far the game is quite understandable and fairly easy to read despite any "hiccups" in the writing. Some of the passages are oddly written and requires the reader to muddle through them, but you'll always get the general idea. It's certainly miles better than many of the games found on here with native English speakers.

Btw mannice431, what is going on with your avatar? ^^'
It seems like a slow descend, the first chapters seem to be mostly okayish (i think that has to with the fact that according to the creator some of these were fixed) but every release seems to be getting worse (and the worst part is, the creator doesn't seem to have any interest in releasing a patch to fix this, you could probably get someone on here to do it for free so i dunno).

As for the avatar, well, babies aren't always handsome when they're born, right? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: Back
May 6, 2019
I keep getting this error every time I load up my save file. Can someone please tell me how to fix it, or better yet send me a patch that'll fix it or something, cuz I really don't wanna have to play through the entire game again from the beginning just to play the latest update.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part10PLUS
Mon Mar 01 16:35:42 2021

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I keep getting this error every time I load up my save file. Can someone please tell me how to fix it, or better yet send me a patch that'll fix it or something, cuz I really don't wanna have to play through the entire game again from the beginning just to play the latest update.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\eleni\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part10PLUS
Mon Mar 01 16:35:42 2021
try to load some of older saves, not the latest one.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Are some of the flags broken? My MC said he didn't know ocean hill existed when following sylvia there but I'm like you took nicole on a date here you dumb fuck. And marilyn still beaked off to my parents about nicole even though I have more than 10 friendship points with her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Anyone else feel like punching John in the face?
Not me, I want a vn where you play as him. Such a great villain. Ruining so many lives as his power grows not giving a fuck bout anything or anyone. Be some fun playing that big a heel.

Don't get me wrong it will be fun to take him down in this vn and I will enjoy it. Just saying I'd love to play a totally evil character like that...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is it me or is Marylin is annoying af? Why was she even added to the game, a useless filler character?
I honestly believe some devs are in love with that type of character. I don't get it but that type exists in quite a few vns. Seriously as to why? No clue here

Reactions: cakeny
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes