Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Gotta disagree with you there. If possible, this game should be 95% Nicole. Side chicks and other milfs can be found in other games. When I'm playing this, I'm here for Nicole.
Most of us are here for Nicole.
Yet having real-scenes exclusively with her, is a waste of talent/girls...Nothing wrong with adding spice here and there, where you can choose to go for it, or to restrain yourself.
Nicole, Marilyn and Chloe are just a fraction of full-game potential.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I want abi. Nicole is fun. But I want Abi and that is my right. It's also the right of the dev to not deliver her. But I can still want

Reactions: RabbitHole69

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Marilyn and Chloe are just a fraction of full-game potential.
I don't consider being annoying has potential.

The writer really miss his target if those 2 were suppose to add value to his game, I'm not stating it as fact, but it's the feeling I have when I play the game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't consider being annoying has potential.

The writer really miss his target if those 2 were suppose to add value to his game, I'm not stating it as fact, but it's the feeling I have when I play the game.
Chloe adds value to my playthrough cause I'm still dating her and playing a fun and dangerous game of fucking her mother. Marilyn is a type of character I wish would become unused for the most part. My 2 cents

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked
Nicole Heavens GIF # 13 *Motherly-Care
I decided to create two GIF's for this month. Hope you all like the camera movement. :)

*let me know if links don't work.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Unlocked
I decided to create two GIF's for this month. Hope you all like the camera movement. :)

Beautiful

And thank you:)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked

Thanks 4 the share, they look amazing. :love:

I really think that Mrs. Heavens needs at least one hot scene with MC wearing such stockings.
(Or at least make a poll for the patrons: should Nicole have a hot scene with mc wearing stockings? Yes we all scream in choir) :D

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks 4 the share, they look amazing. :love:

I really think that Mrs. Heavens needs at least one hot scene with MC wearing such stockings.
(Or at least make a poll for the patrons: should Nicole have a hot scene with mc wearing stockings? Yes we all scream in choir) :D

hmm

I'll send it to Orb for consideration.

Bulma_Briefs

May 4, 2018
Can anyone summarize the game content in detail, I have finished chapter 9, but do not understand much English. And when will the game end?

Oct 8, 2019
I tend to save everything with decent or better preview images whenever they do a new release. I do this without paying much attention to the tags for the games. However I have ran into enough games that I have started to look before I save everything nowadays. I mention this because even though I'm looking now, I still have very large amount of games with no idea about their content. So much so that now I'm just playing through them with the oldest downloaded first.

Now, this game has been near the top of my play list for a while but I'll be honest that I have been skipping it. Several reasons for this. First, I don't get anything from incest games and before you jump to correct me, second was because of the title I thought this one was another. I'll bet I'm not the first to do that either. Actually I was so sure (because I'm an ass that assumes he's right all of the time) that I came to this thread page after reading the MC say "girlfriend's mom". Again I gain nothing from games with incest but I still patch them just to avoid the clunky dialog such as "we can't do this, you're my landlady". But as I just pointed out, I was wrong in my assumption.

So, at the end of this word salad, I just first want to say that I'm sorry for assuming this story that by all accounts is very good was something it is not. But more than that, I just want to thank the dev for not making this the type of game that I assumed it was. I'm not kink shaming, it just seems like there are more incest games than there aren't and I'm just glad to find one that isn't.

Reactions: Regardie

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I tend to save everything with decent or better preview images whenever they do a new release. I do this without paying much attention to the tags for the games. However I have ran into enough games that I have started to look before I save everything nowadays. I mention this because even though I'm looking now, I still have very large amount of games with no idea about their content. So much so that now I'm just playing through them with the oldest downloaded first.

Now, this game has been near the top of my play list for a while but I'll be honest that I have been skipping it. Several reasons for this. First, I don't get anything from incest games and before you jump to correct me, second was because of the title I thought this one was another. I'll bet I'm not the first to do that either. Actually I was so sure (because I'm an ass that assumes he's right all of the time) that I came to this thread page after reading the MC say "girlfriend's mom". Again I gain nothing from games with incest but I still patch them just to avoid the clunky dialog such as "we can't do this, you're my landlady". But as I just pointed out, I was wrong in my assumption.

So, at the end of this word salad, I just first want to say that I'm sorry for assuming this story that by all accounts is very good was something it is not. But more than that, I just want to thank the dev for not making this the type of game that I assumed it was. I'm not kink shaming, it just seems like there are more incest games than there aren't and I'm just glad to find one that isn't.
Tags albeit are not perfect but the lack of incest tag may have helped you know it indeed did not have incest a lot sooner. Just saying always check tags first. Not perfect but they usually hit the big taboos.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

The title "Mother's Love" shows how many "know it all's" we have in this community and always think they are right in their assumption. The title is misleading since majority of content in this site is incest related...which is why this game stands out even more to those that gave it a chance, it became a (hidden) gem in the community!

I honestly feel sorry for people that passed this up based on assumptions, they will come around to it eventually (they always do) but for now, lets enjoy this thread without all the low IQ trash talkers flooding the gates (leave them on the Milfy City thread).

This game just gets better and better with every update. The dialogue I am really looking forward to is the one with Nicole/MC and John also with Nicole and Chloe. My heart will jump out of my chest with excitement. Nicole is will bending to be with MC and I want to see John get hurt so bad with the way he's treated Nicole.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes