J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
How do i play the android ver
The Android version linked on the main page has some swipe commands, it's explained in his/her download post. Or you can try the Android download from the cheating/audio mod, there the usage is more like the PC version.

Man_of_culture

Mar 3, 2020
Just finished playing the game, Man this game is truly well written, I haven't seen any comments here but what are the MC's parents trying so hard to say to MC but then stops at the last second, that and john calling MC "son" is giving me thoughts like john banged MC's mom in the past and MC is actually johns's son (like dewey and kathy) that also clears up the part where MC's dad telling him not to date chloe
" Is it just me or someone else also got this question ".

p.s:Its my first time commenting in this site and English is not my first language

Oct 22, 2017
If there is, I hope it's avoidable. Just personally speaking. The Green Goblin needs to go down with all the shit he's done already, that happens. Nothing short of severe murder would suffice.
Oh my god, the Green Goblin! lol. I hadn't thought of that before but it really is super fitting huh. When are we going to get Willem Dafoe for the netflix adaptation of this game lol.

What's the difference between Nicole love & corruption path? And how to get both paths?
You can read the walkthrough for more detailed differences. A lot of it has to do with Nicole's general attitude towards the MC and for most of the early updates the corruption route results in more sexual scenes as the MC is more aggressive and pushes for more from Nicole. In the more recent updates there have been some scenes exclusive to the love path.

I think up until update 9 you could just cheat lol. That's what I was doing to see both paths. Unren to access console commands to change the corruption points as needed. However just changing the corruption points doesn't work for letting you see both scenes in the latest update since it's based instead on how update 9 ended so at that point you'd just have to have two saves. I kinda wish this game did let me name saves lol.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Just finished playing the game, Man this game is truly well written, I haven't seen any comments here but what are the MC's parents trying so hard to say to MC but then stops at the last second, that and john calling MC "son" is giving me thoughts like john banged MC's mom in the past and MC is actually johns's son (like dewey and kathy) that also clears up the part where MC's dad telling him not to date chloe
You might be onto something there. It certainly would make for one hell of a plot twist. Still, it wouldn't stop me from strangling the life out of him with my bare hands.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
" Is it just me or someone else also got this question ".

p.s:Its my first time commenting in this site and English is not my first language
It is a possibility, but that would make Chloe the MC's half-sister, which would mean that there is incest content.
The game is on Patreon, and they have a habit of removing games (or accounts) with content they do not approve of.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prog1r

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Idk about you guys, but I'd love to see more of the nurse's content ( forgot her name ). Specially after I saw her giving 'special treatment' to the old fart in the hospital. If she really is leaving the city, then maybe a parting goodbye bj or fuck with that old dude would be nice.:D:D...

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Does anyone have a full save at the beginning of chapter 8/9/10 they are willing to share? Don't really care for the other girls paths, so any is good.

ddakkal

Jun 23, 2018
I was about to rate this game with 2 stars but canceled because I see how well it was received, so I thought maybe I'm missing out something here but I couldn't sit myself to read this for several hours to get to the good part, if any. So I'm writing my summary of thoughts here.

I'm not saying it to make people here mad or something but just point out which parts IMO could be written better and maybe there are developers who read this and inspired by this game which maybe will think to present the premise in a more coherent way. I didn't read the thread here but It's a shame because I'm sure that I'm not the only one who dropped this game for these reasons. The developer missing out potential supporters like this.

I'm not a know it all but the points I state here are really basic I think.
I couldn't get past the first 1-2 hours of the story.
The writing is (sorry to say it) really repetitive and lacking IMO, need revision.
Nicole is so unbelievable character (at least up to where I got) with all the "I'm doing it for my daughter.." like, come on man... Also the MC in every second sentence "It's not cheating, It's not cheating..", dude..
I know it's an adult game and its made for the sake of corrupting the mother, but man it could be presented better than this.

What broke me was the part when the MC came in her mouth and she just swallowed it later in the bathroom with her ridiculous inner dialogue, JESUS, I was dumbfounded, no way, no matter how depraved she was and how long she didn't have sexual relationship, she wouldn't do something like that (more later on this part). It felt so out of place and made up, like the writer leads the character on a certain path just to progress the story to fit his desire and won't let the character act as she would by herself. I don't know, maybe she is addicted to swallowing semen since she was a teen and it could make sense, but as long as the writer doesn't present this knowledge to the reader and meticulously build his character to do this shit, everything the character does is fake and make her a puppet.
Whats even more absurd is that the story, especially at the beginning, surrounding 1 character and its Nicole, she had to be written top notch, you can't do her like that.

Sorry, had to spit it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pristis.Microdon
Dec 22, 2020
I was about to rate this game with 2 stars but canceled because I see how well it was received, so I thought maybe I'm missing out something here but I couldn't sit myself to read this for several hours to get to the good part, if any. So I'm writing my summary of thoughts here.

I'm not saying it to make people here mad or something but just point out which parts IMO could be written better and maybe there are developers who read this and inspired by this game which maybe will think to present the premise in a more coherent way. I didn't read the thread here but It's a shame because I'm sure that I'm not the only one who dropped this game for these reasons. The developer missing out potential supporters like this.

The writing is (sorry to say it) really repetitive and lacking IMO, need revision.
Nicole is so unbelievable character (at least up to where I got) with all the "I'm doing it for my daughter.." like, come on man... Also the MC in every second sentence "It's not cheating, It's not cheating..", dude..
I know it's an adult game and its made for the sake of corrupting the mother, but man it could be presented better than this.

What broke me was the part when the MC came in her mouth and she just swallowed it later in the bathroom with her ridiculous inner dialogue, JESUS, I was dumbfounded, no way, no matter how depraved she was and how long she didn't have sexual relationship, she wouldn't do something like that (more later on this part). It felt so out of place and made up, like the writer leads the character on a certain path just to progress the story to fit his desire and won't let the character act as she would by herself. I don't know, maybe she is addicted to swallowing semen since she was a teen and it could make sense, but as long as the writer doesn't present this knowledge to the reader and meticulously build his character to do this shit, everything the character does is fake and make her a puppet.
Whats even more absurd is that the story, especially at the beginning, surrounding 1 character and its Nicole, she had to be written top notch, you can't do her like that.

I agree with you, dev really needs a good writer, the opening of the story was irrational at all, was there a corruption from the very beginning? No... Was Nicole did what for the purpose? (What was driving her? Not some shitte mother's love that dev talking about from the view of the MC) Has to be Nicole was a whore running out for a cock? No... So, why she's doing what she's doing? Dev doesn't answered for that question... :sneaky: So, this game shouldn't be took seriously, only for some milf-pregnant interest in my case and what dev will do in the next updates, that's all... And, perhaps, how her husband, John, will react for adultery of his wife...
To be honest, we are all came here not for the rational plot, are we? ;)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I was dumbfounded, no way, no matter how depraved she was and how long she didn't have sexual relationship, she wouldn't do something like that
C'mon buddy how many depraved women did you come across that you came to that conclusion.
I don't know, maybe she is addicted to swallowing semen since she was a teen and it could make sense, but as long as the writer doesn't present this knowledge to the reader and meticulously build his character to do this shit.
OK i get it, you didn't like the swallowing scene but c'mon, now you even want the history or should I say the knowledge behind that too. Agree it was so sudden but just think for a minute may be it was just a heat of the moment, may be she likes mc more than she admits with all the little interaction they had before, may be your corruption points are higher. Do you want readers to imagine how she swallowed semen when she was teen, it's totally buzzkill dude.
This story has already happened in writers pov so they just want to convey that she did everything she could to keep mc away from her daughter, after all its mothers love but in the process fell in love with him so no point in showing her previous sex life that would totally be ntr. Some people like that some don't and you definitely can't keep everyone happy with so many fetishes we have.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2020
C'mon buddy how many depraved women did you come across that you came to that conclusion.
The bad thing is that Nicole is a housewife, if she was a scientist or a business-woman, her boring way of life will be completely different. If you don't have much time to sleep and you sleep on the table, you don't have have time for anything. Of course, it wouldn't took years, after that you'll have a break to look around, but you'll be absorbed by your family problems. And that cycle continuous numerously times.
Or you can be inspired by your doing job. And you wouldn't pay attention to others.

ddakkal

Jun 23, 2018

OK i get it, you didn't like the swallowing scene but c'mon, now you even want the history or should I say the knowledge behind that too. Agree it was so sudden but just think for a minute may be it was just a heat of the moment, may be she likes mc more than she admits with all the little interaction they had before, may be your corruption points are higher. Do you want readers to imagine how she swallowed semen when she was teen, it's totally buzzkill dude.
This story has already happened in writers pov so they just want to convey that she did everything she could to keep mc away from her daughter, after all its mothers love but in the process fell in love with him so no point in showing her previous sex life that would totally be ntr. Some people like that some don't and you definitely can't keep everyone happy with so many fetishes we have.
That wasn't the point I tried to convey, I just gave that as an example of what character X need to be to do Y. If the writer tries to sell us a story, he can't make his characters do something so sudden without build up, it breaks the whole story and my interest in that character, I don't believe her anymore and she isn't interesting because I as a reader can't relate to her if it feels like the writer "makes" her do some actions which doesn't seem like she would do in the first place.

The character should be built in some way to convey its actions, you can see it in any movie, tv show or book you will read.
When a story portray itself a "serious story" like this one does (at least in my eyes), you can't make that jump from:
"married wife with loved daughter" => "swallowing semen (in closed doors - meaning MC didn't even make her do it) because she is horny from a guy who blackmails her one second after she was so against giving him BJ".

There wasn't enough buildup for that and for some of the other previous scenes.
I just can't imagine her, holding that cum in her mouth and going to the bathroom and talking to herself in the mirror just to accidently swallow it.. it just funny and doesn't sit (for me) with the tone of the story.
It needs to be shown to us that she is ready to do that, maybe by showing that she was into sucking his dick by her body language, say, her cheeks were flushed even if she didn't like it, or she was getting wet, or in her thoughts she was into it even if she was verbally complaining about it a second before...

That scene was just the last straw for me because I went into that game for something more serious because it sounded like that what it is, but eventually that wasn't the first scene that had no buildup for what was going on.

Reactions: Pristis.Microdon

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
The bad thing is that Nicole is a housewife, if she was a scientist or a business-woman, her boring way of life will be completely different. If you don't have much time to sleep and you sleep on the table, you don't have have time for anything. Of course, it wouldn't took years, after that you'll have a break to look around, but you'll be absorbed by your family problems. And that cycle continuous numerously times.
Or you can be inspired by your doing job. And you wouldn't pay attention to others.
There is nothing bad about being a housewife. End of the day every housewives deserve absolute love and attention. Although i should say it's not morally ethical if you are married and still having an extramarital affair as long as your other half is not sexual predator and misogynist scum. And i would give every penny to be in MC's shoes, because here she deserves better, even if it is cheating i dont care given that she is absolutely fine with it.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
That wasn't the point I tried to convey, I just gave that as an example of what character X need to be to do Y. If the writer tries to sell us a story, he can't make his characters do something so sudden without build up, it breaks the whole story and my interest in that character, I don't believe her anymore and she isn't interesting because I as a reader can't relate to her if it feels like the writer "makes" her do some actions which doesn't seem like she would do in the first place.

The character should be built in some way to convey its actions, you can see it in any movie, tv show or book you will read.
When a story portray itself a "serious story" like this one does (at least in my eyes), you can't make that jump from:
"married wife with loved daughter" => "swallowing semen (in closed doors - meaning MC didn't even make her do it) because she is horny from a guy who blackmails her one second after she was so against giving him BJ".

There wasn't enough buildup for that and for some of the other previous scenes.
I just can't imagine her, holding that cum in her mouth and going to the bathroom and talking to herself in the mirror just to accidently swallow it.. it just funny and doesn't sit (for me) with the tone of the story.
It needs to be shown to us that she is ready to do that, maybe by showing that she was into sucking his dick by her body language, say, her cheeks were flushed even if she didn't like it, or she was getting wet, or in her thoughts she was into it even if she was verbally complaining about it a second before...

That scene was just the last straw for me because I went into that game for something more serious because it sounded like that what it is, but eventually that wasn't the first scene that had no buildup for what was going on.
See again you are assuming that she shouldn't have done that but not every thing should be ideal right, here you are weighing everything with what could be the ideal scenario but there can be spontaneity (without any reason), like i said before it may be heat of the moment mixed with confused feelings, Sexual frustration, lack of attention and surprised he would go that far. Also there may be an option to skip bj by not forcing her to do it, maybe love route. As long i remember she did confusedly enjoy i would say and i still remember that. Last but not least there is always first time for everything and may be that was for Nichole.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirAlexander111
Dec 22, 2020
There is nothing bad about being a housewife. End of the day every housewives deserve absolute love and attention. Although i should say it's not morally ethical if you are married and still having an extramarital affair as long as your other half is not sexual predator and misogynist scum. And i would give every penny to be in MC's shoes, because here she deserves better, even if it is cheating i dont care given that she is absolutely fine with it.
So, I'm glad that you understand and respect a hard work of housewives :D, there's no such men, whom really understand women and their sacrifices what they do for the family. We are lovely sweet tenderness creatures, who needs care and love. But most of the time men doesn't pay attention for women's style of care and love, they took it for granted and if you knew how it hurts to hear like: "What did you do all the day, I work hard and you are bone idle!"And after that woman reflects on that phrase, what I did wrong? And snowball effect will appear. Technically John was saying that too. So, Nicole needs in distraction, and that distraction is the MC :). Women don't cheating without purpose. Really, Nicole deserves better husband after all these years of loneliness and unrealized sexual desire.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, what is not fair is down voting the game without even having played it thoroughly...

Your personal biases shouldn't affect a rating of a game that's (so far) perfectly scored. Just because YOU don't understand it, doesn't mean the majority don't either. Clearly the game is well received but it's not to say it's without flaws (as no games are).

I feel as if you are being overly hyper-critical of a PORN game... Did you expect this to be a real life simulator? The writing doesn't have to describe things on an intricate level otherwise the developer will be working on this forever! He writes enough for you to fill in the gaps with your imagination, you have to take things with a pinch of salt (...or semen in Nicole's case).

I never understood when people criticize the transitions in the dialogue, like...it's a porn game dude, how lonely and deprived are you to want to have things draw on parallels in real life? It's fantasy, not real life...he's allowed creative liberties to progress the story in a "natural way" (within the realms of the story).

Why it may not seem like natural progression to you is because you are expecting to score with your girlfriend's hot mom using these untried methods? Who knows...

Like I said, you're entitled to your opinion but keep it here...the saddest part is you were willing to 2-star rate a game just because you are looking for a 'Picasso' without realizing how badly you've criticized it yourself...without having played it properly! (to your own self-admittance).

I'll tell you where I never took the game's dialogue seriously...during the first few mins of the game when MC blackmailed Nicole to get naked and show off her body...No woman in their right mind would get naked in front of someone who's arguably a stranger and the same age as her child just to protect her daughter...you would smack the shit out of him and call his parents...LOGIC.

...and I still love the game because of it! It's comical in a sense and it imbeds the title of the story into action. If Nicole is so protective of Chloe that she would go this far, to now sleeping with her daughter's boyfriend...imagine how that conversation would go? Like I said...it's all sexual fantasy, it doesn't have to be real...just real enough to get to the hot lewd scenes! (and erotic dialogue).

Also if you want something more "real", you should check out "A Wife And A Mother" (AWAM) ...that sounds like something to your liking... but be warned... that game takes FOREVER to update (now you will see why most devs don't go for the simulator route...it's PORN!). It's been 4 years and no sex scene yet and when an update does come out, it's all inner dialogue and getting into situations to SLOWLY (and I mean VERY SLOWLY) corrupt her.

Let me know how that one turns out in another hundred years, hopefully 2 updates will be released by then.

Meanwhile, I will enjoy this one (y)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes