Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Sorry for my English:)

nice game, congratulations to the developer

John with Nicole has no erection and with Silvia yes ....mah........John doesn't understand shit :ROFLMAO:
just one thoughts:
The only one is Marilyn that I see out of place, I see her too foreign in history ...ok she is her childhood friend, but does she read thoughts ?! For now the game doesn't seem focused on mysteries and extrasensory powers (except dreams)...bho, who knows what he's trying to do? even seeing her talking secretly in the garage with her MC father :unsure:

I will continue the game, I have a date on the beach with Nicole, who knows what happens :p

Reactions: Abhai

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1617307366842.png

Hey everyone, April Fools!
A few of you wanted an April Fools photo, and after thinking about it, I decided to go with something that I thought would be funny to see. It is just a joke; nothing to be taken seriously. The render above will definitely not be implemented into the story, haha. This would probably be my first and last time creating joke content with my characters.

On a more serious note; production is fine, but slow. I do apologize again for the slower updates recently. I want to deliver the best that I can, especially with how the story is building up right now. You guys know that I value you all, my audience and patrons, and that I will pause my billing cycle as I take more time to create the chapter for you. Again, I just ask for everyone's patience.
Thank you all for your support. As usual, see you soon.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1118292

Hey everyone, April Fools!
A few of you wanted an April Fools photo, and after thinking about it, I decided to go with something that I thought would be funny to see. It is just a joke; nothing to be taken seriously. The render above will definitely not be implemented into the story, haha. This would probably be my first and last time creating joke content with my characters.

On a more serious note; production is fine, but slow. I do apologize again for the slower updates recently. I want to deliver the best that I can, especially with how the story is building up right now. You guys know that I value you all, my audience and patrons, and that I will pause my billing cycle as I take more time to create the chapter for you. Again, I just ask for everyone's patience.
Thank you all for your support. As usual, see you soon.
Thank you 4 sharing :)

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Badly want a crossover between Mother's love and Spiderman, with John in disguise as Norman Osborn aka green goblin and MC as the Spiderman.
lmao hard to argue with that comparison. john won't even need the mask, just paint his face green and it'll be right on point.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
There is a big difference in gameplay when I choose ''love'' route with Nicole over perv/lust route?

I prefer a relationship when there is more than just sex. If I play with WT mod and have the ''perv'' route, are there also feelings in the relationship between MC and Nicole?

And how is it with relationships with others? Are there any consequences when I'm in a relationship with Marilyn too?

Thanks. ;)
On a love route, there will be less sexual content at the beggining, but more at the end. Plus, Nicole will act more willingly. MC will be in love with Nicole one way, or another. But some choices for following lust route, force you to act and sound like a jerk.
You whant to be close to Merilyn, but not too close. As i remember, if you are too close, it will, or can lead to NTR, if she hates you, she will cause some minor issuses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

It is that time of the year where Egg Hunt is happening, and we all can enjoy some egg-shaped chocolate. Of course, the best part is having Bunny Nicole over, right? Hope you all are spending time with families and friends, and are enjoying your day.
Did you know that if you search hard enough... Bunny Nicole is out there waiting on you. ;)
Stay safe and have fun everyone. May the future bring you something sweeter than chocolate. :D

Easter2021.jpg
Easter2021_002.jpg
Easter2021_003.jpg
Easter2021_004.jpg
Easter2021_005.jpg
Easter2021_006.jpg
Easter2021_007.jpg
Easter2021_008.jpg
Easter2021_009.jpg
Easter2021_010.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

It is that time of the year where Egg Hunt is happening, and we all can enjoy some egg-shaped chocolate. Of course, the best part is having Bunny Nicole over, right? Hope you all are spending time with families and friends, and are enjoying your day.
Did you know that if you search hard enough... Bunny Nicole is out there waiting on you. ;)
Stay safe and have fun everyone. May the future bring you something sweeter than chocolate. :D

View attachment 1124249
View attachment 1124250
View attachment 1124251
View attachment 1124252
View attachment 1124253
View attachment 1124254
View attachment 1124255
View attachment 1124256
View attachment 1124257
View attachment 1124258
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Just look at that Bunny :love::love::love:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
This game is so good.

1. Story 5 *
2. Character 5 *
3. Choices effect 5 *
4. Nicole beauty ♾️
5. Depth of Romance ♾️

Things which are bugging me too much.

1. Nicole blind eyes :sneaky:
2. Over developed (or over power) character of nicole's husband. :WaitWhat:
3. Nicole and mc is too close yet no declaration of felling. :(
4. Nicole dead reaction when her husband kisses her at dinner. (Ruining all felling toward nicole (n))

I even close the route for chole because Nicole is best anyway yet things are looking doomed.

Major Requirements

1. A declaration of relationship that asked by nicole (Like do you love me or FUCKIN* WHAT).
2. A world shacking event required.

I know dev don't have time for what i think but if nicole goes husband side this game is over for me. No matter I much I LOVE THIS GAME.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
This game is so good.

1. Story 5 *
2. Character 5 *
3. Choices effect 5 *
4. Nicole beauty ♾️
5. Depth of Romance ♾️

Things which are bugging me too much.

1. Nicole blind eyes :sneaky:
2. Over developed (or over power) character of nicole's husband. :WaitWhat:
3. Nicole and mc is too close yet no declaration of felling. :(
4. Nicole dead reaction when her husband kisses her at dinner. (Ruining all felling toward nicole (n))

I even close the route for chole because Nicole is best anyway yet things are looking doomed.

Major Requirements

1. A declaration of relationship that asked by nicole (Like do you love me or FUCKIN* WHAT).
2. A world shacking event required.

I know dev don't have time for what i think but if nicole goes husband side this game is over for me. No matter I much I LOVE THIS GAME.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-10-plus-orborigin.25146/post-5236774
:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes