Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Unlocked

Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens. A little more of the tongue tease. :p

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

Unlocked

Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens. A little more of the tongue tease. :p
I wish I could love this more. Nicole is definitely the hottest MILF there is.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Unlocked

Thanks 4 the share as always. :)

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, quick question: does Marilyn have sex with any of the ladies? I know she has the hots for Nicole, but does she succeed, and does she entertain anyone else? And this constitutes my official vote for Marilyn to seduce MCs Mom.

Reactions: Ssisy and penzor

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
So, I've been looking in the save editor and I can't find out where I can define using Nicole's name. I couldn't find script nine.rpy where the error occurs and this has actually been a bug for me since the 1st time the MC used the key to let himself into Nicole's house. And I would like to fix it so it will stop producing the same error.

Any ideas on how I can find this to fix it? AML Error.JPG

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
Any predictions for next episode or 2 guys? What do you think will happen?
I think PC's mother is terminally ill and the end is very close. That's what they are trying to tell him. It is also the reason why PC's mom was so eager to spend with him whole day - to walk down memory lane. Those earlier journeys weren't about PC's aunt. They were "treatment trips". Does that make sense to you guys? If I was right, I'm sorry you heard it from me :confused:

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
I think PC's mother is terminally ill and the end is very close. That's what they are trying to tell him. It is also the reason why PC's mom was so eager to spend with him whole day - to walk down memory lane. Those earlier journeys weren't about PC's aunt. They were "treatment trips". Does that make sense to you guys? If I was right, I'm sorry you heard it from me :confused:
Oh man, if that is true, I expect some hot steamy sex with Nicole as she tries to comfort us

Reactions: daniellwtf

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I think the MC's parents are moving and he will end up staying at nicoles house in spare room. they constantly ask how close he is with his gf seeing if he will move away with them.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Don't think so. They really hoped MC will go with them to pay a visit. So, it's unlikely, that their story was fictional.
I think the MC's parents are moving and he will end up staying at nicoles house in spare room. they constantly ask how close he is with his gf seeing if he will move away with them.
Yep. It's really a possibility. That MC's aunt need some kind of special care. And his parents will leave town and they're selling the house. Their acts and talk's about Chloe fits very well into this theory. The only thing I find suspicious is that story about his mother's debt at work. I only hope, that developers won't overdo with drama.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes