evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Reminder of how much piece of shit John is. Fucking hate him from each and every cardiocytes i have. Fucker rape kissing getting me triggered. Aaghh
View attachment 1151809
John isnt nowhere comparable to Mark from Angelica's Temptation. A real SCUM TRASH HYPOCRITE of the Earth together with everyone who worships him like a devil. I admire John here for being really smart and clever, keen as well. John is a worthy villain. Unlike villains who are scum and trash at the same time that is. Would be boring and cringey af

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
John isnt nowhere comparable to Mark from Angelica's Temptation. A real SCUM TRASH HYPOCRITE of the Earth together with everyone who worships him like a devil. I admire John here for being really smart and clever, keen as well. John is a worthy villain. Unlike villains who are scum and trash at the same time that is. Would be boring and cringey af
Never played that one so no idea. Actually female protagonist genre isn't my liking, i mean those games feels like quick fap type. And about John how much ever smart or cunning he might be but i wouldn't be one of his admirer no way in hell.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
We all used to feel the sense of fear whenver John is around, I mean that discipline attitude,
And then after finding out he's hypocritical, everything about him just turned into trash.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Reminder of how much piece of shit John is. Fucking hate him from each and every cardiocytes i have. Fucker rape kissing getting me triggered. Aaghh
View attachment 1151809
One thing the dev has done a good job of is John I just feel that with every update he becomes more and more of an Evil Genius. I can't wait for the day that we destroy him and take off with his wife who deserves so much better than him.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
can we date silvia in part 11?
Not sure, she seems to have a lot of baggage at this point, and with how John has treated her I think she is only there for story reasons and perhaps we will use her against John at some point. I think the only dating that will be done is with Nicole and Chloe to a lesser extent.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not sure, she seems to have a lot of baggage at this point, and with how John has treated her I think she is only there for story reasons and perhaps we will use her against John at some point. I think the only dating that will be done is with Nicole and Chloe to a lesser extent.
dont need dating, yet if there is no fucking with Silvia, Abi and few more side chicks, this game in my ballseyes drops from five star to two and a half...a mediocre at the best (sorry Nicole).

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
Is this game translated from another language as is feels so off even to non native English speaker. Just an example: You say to your boss that "... if it was possible I wish every morning was like this... This morning was a beautful thing...". You are very close to end up being sent to cuckoo's nest speaking like this:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bombolone

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Considering the game is called 'A mother's love' and the MC is only banging 1 of the moms in this game, that's a lot of wasted potential right there. At least let the MC turn the other girls into moms ;)
That will ruin the story. Let's just keep this one away from that shall we. Lots of games out there with mc banging multiple women (I love that actually) but this one feels different.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Considering the game is called 'A mother's love' and the MC is only banging 1 of the moms in this game, that's a lot of wasted potential right there. At least let the MC turn the other girls into moms ;)
That seems like a good idea. But this is Nicole, having just her even forever, seems enough for me. She is by far the best tsundere and most beautiful mom ive ever seen in adult games. Id cut ties with everyone, just to marry her.

I hope future updates will possibly lead to that route one day

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not if you actually checked the story. Nicole is said mother mentioned on the tittle and she is the main focus of the story. Also this has been explained dozens of times, from the author's own words there won't be incest in this game.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes