Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, the original post was talking about the side girls of the game such as Abi and Silvia not sure how the MC Mom has got there as she is merely a background character and nothing more. As for health issues, there is certainly something going on with the MC parents I've seen a few other posters say perhaps John has something to do with it? It's possible that is the case but it could just be throwing us off with what's happening.

• Wow
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Well, the original post was talking about the side girls of the game such as Abi and Silvia not sure how the MC Mom has got there as she is merely a background character and nothing more. As for health issues, there is certainly something going on with the MC parents I've seen a few other posters say perhaps John has something to do with it? It's possible that is the case but it could just be throwing us off with what's happening.
John being involved with that? Holy sht I didnt realized. I do wonder why John took a liking to the MC and just straight out hired him, i really feel like there is something going on that the MC isnt aware about yet, and John is about to do something so messed up to the MC and probably towards everyone else in his life.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Where is the gallery with all the scenes? I only see nicole's scenes.
I think that's all it is for now as out of all the girls in the game she has the most content, maybe more will get added over time?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was also wondering about the other scenes too so I hope this answer that question. :)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks it's a bit weird that the Dev would come up with a convaluted Idea to get rid of Beeman by Marilyn that is so prone to failure that even Abigail thinks its chance of success is rather low.
Especially when he already has the option and ability to prove to the school board that Beeman is fucking one of his x-student's and was actually doing so while she was still one of his students.

All the MC has to do is confront Beeman then tape him admiting it because lets face it beeman thinks he's won and he hates the MC with a passion.
And beemam is also stupid enough and arrogant enough to gloat about it infront of the MC.
Plus it wouldn't be that hard for the MC to goad him into fucking Chloe while still on school grounds.
I mean it wouldn't be the first time they have done it at school.
Also the MC wouldn't even need to get him drunk first.

So how is Marilyn's plan any better its lless servea since harder to pull off and in her plan he only losses his Job at that school.
While Chloe's gets to stay safe from the scandal.
I can only prosume it's is for Chloe's benefit because Beeman definitely deserves to lose his right to teach at any school not just that one.

I'm really puzzled why go to the trouble of a risky to pull off plane to frame him.
When you could just exspose him for what he's actually done and get the same result or better?.

Just Curious

Reactions: Raitei410

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My guess is because exposing him like that also expose Chloe. And i bet neither Chloe, John and Nicole would appreciate that. It would not be smart to make his affair angry and worse a sociopath with sadistic tendencies like John.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks it's a bit weird that the Dev would come up with a convaluted Idea to get rid of Beeman by Marilyn that is so prone to failure that even Abigail thinks its chance of success is rather low.
Especially when he already has the option and ability to prove to the school board that Beeman is fucking one of his x-student's and was actually doing so while she was still one of his students.

All the MC has to do is confront Beeman then tape him admiting it because lets face it beeman thinks he's won and he hates the MC with a passion.
And beemam is also stupid enough and arrogant enough to gloat about it infront of the MC.
Plus it wouldn't be that hard for the MC to goad him into fucking Chloe while still on school grounds.

So how is Marilyn's plan any better its lless servea since harder to pull off and in her plan he only losses his Job at that school.
I can only prosume it's is for Chloe's benefit because Beeman definitely deserves to lose his right to teach at any school not just that one.

I'm really puzzled why go to the trouble of a risky to pull off plane to frame him.
When you could just exspose him for what he's actually done and get the same result or better?.

Just Curious
There is one loophole in that plan, what about non ntr route.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
My guess is because exposing him like that also expose Chloe. And i bet neither Chloe, John and Nicole would appreciate that. It would not be smart to make his affair angry and worse a sociopath with sadistic tendencies like John.
There is one loophole in that plan, what about non ntr route.
Valid points both I'm not saying your total wrong but I'm sure your totaly right either in atleast one route i think personaly she needs expousing.

As for the loyal route thats only an Issue in work rate for the Dev as its a diferent route so it could use a diferent plan to get beeman its just takes little more time and work for the Dev to make more individual and less shared scene's for that route.

Better yet a slightly more believable and certanly less risky plan might also of been better.
infact if the length of time it took to pick my disbelieving jaw up off the floor after reading that plan.
I'd say it's a bloody good job It's a game and they won't actually get caught carrying it out.
because I'm guessing if they were caught sneeking a prostitute onto school grounds, or trying to get a teacher drunk let alone framing him while drunk with the prostitute. they can kiss the arses and any future prospscts good bye.

As for the other route's I think when it comes to sociopath with sadistic tendencies John.
I rather suspect Beeman would have way more to worry about than the MC.
Plus I'm dam sure the MC could give a far more plausible excuse as to how they we accidently found out with no help from him.
A hell of a lot easyer and more believebly than Beeman and Chloe could explain why its not what it looks like.

Just Sayin

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens.
I do apologize for the discoloring. I do not know why but sometimes after converting it into a gif file, the color gets a bit discolored. I can not tell if it is the rendering animation, or the program I used. Again, I am sorry for this, but I hope you all still like it. :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Here is this month's GIF from Nicole Heavens.
I do apologize for the discoloring. I do not know why but sometimes after converting it into a gif file, the color gets a bit discolored. I can not tell if it is the rendering animation, or the program I used. Again, I am sorry for this, but I hope you all still like it. :)
Thank you yet again for sharing with Raminita :)
Thank you.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018

Just Curious
Because there needs to be a story.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Any theory about John having fucked MC's mother (just another woman in his list) years ago and being MC's true father? Would that have anything to do with the secret MC's parents are hiding and explain why John is so interested in MC? I'm just saying..

This would mean MC is fucking the mother of his stepsister who's actually married with his father (that is, his stepmother). From time to time he also fucks his stepsister by the way. Not bad, huh? :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: hzw357

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Any theory about John having fucked MC's mother (just another woman in his list) years ago and being MC's true father? Would that have anything to do with the secret MC's parents are hiding and explain why John is so interested in MC? I'm just saying..

This would mean MC is fucking the mother of his stepsister who's actually married with his father (that is, his stepmother). From time to time he also fucks his stepsister by the way. Not bad, huh? :sneaky:

well unless the MC's mom is really some other woman like his aunty or he's adopted then maybe.
But since his mom and dad showed no sign of having met either John or Nicole ever before or even showed any sign of recognising John's name when MC mentions him.
Chances and Slim to none of that.
And just incase you are about to suggest that they may be just very good actors and that his mom and dad may of been just been pretending not to know John before that first Dinner.
I would point out if they where that good then why is it that the MC highly suspects they are now hiding something from him and its all in the blue folder.
Because if they where good enough as actors to believably feign not knowing John then hiding the folder and the fact they have a secret they are keeping from him should be easy for them.
Plus John is not that good an actor either since he likes to gloat about his conquests to much.
So nope don't think thats the case.
but to be honest doubtful as it maybe you never know with this game.

Just Sayin.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
well unless the MC's mom is really some other woman like his aunty or he's adopted then maybe.
But since his mom and dad showed no sign of having met either John or Nicole ever before or even showed any sign of recognising John's name when MC mentions him.
Chances and Slim to none of that.
And just incase you are about to suggest that they may be just very good actors and that his mom and dad may of been just been pretending not to know John before that first Dinner.
I would point out if they where that good then why is it that the MC highly suspects they are now hiding something from him and its all in the blue folder.
Because if they where good enough as actors to believably feign not knowing John then hiding the folder and the fact they have a secret they are keeping from him should be easy for them.
Plus John is not that good an actor either since he likes to gloat about his conquests to much.
So nope don't think thats the case.
but to be honest doubtful as it maybe you never know with this game.

Just Sayin.
Just regarding your reference, yes, the secret would have to do with them not being MC's true parents. If he was adopted, this whole theory might make sense.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Just regarding your reference, yes, the secret would have to do with them not being MC's true parents. If he was adopted, this whole theory might make sense.
nope, if you followed the whole story so far you would understand why your theory been prove wrong along time ago. that aside, Orb never interested in incest even the slightly. been follow Orb for years and i could claim myself knowing orb well enough.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes