SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
when that happens MC and Nicole will be riding a red 69' corvette to mexico with green goblin corpse in the trunk

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Hey everyone... It's been about 9 months since I played this. At the time, there was a glitch at the hotel where the MOTHER vanished and the game just bugged out incessantly after that. Even with 2 updates, that bug at the time had not been addressed... My question is... I assume it has by now? Can the game continue after the hotel event yet?
yes

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Guys remember when we have part 9 . It was 4 gb approx but part ten is approx 2.50 gb. does that mean graphics size has been reduced or something else. Please let me know because i am about to redownload part 9 release.
Thanks !
Well my Part 9 was 2.85Gb. Part 10 however is only 2.39Gb, so I'm guessing that it's either been compressed or some unneccesary renders have been deleted. I'm not a techie so I don't know how or if this is possible.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I've just finished playing this update and I have to say that as much as I enjoy the game, I've come to loath the character of Marilyn. She truly is a horrible person.
Now I don't like to criticise games because of all the hard work developers put into them but jeez, this update really dragged when she appeared. The interminable dialogue between her and the MC when they went to Beeman's house was sooo boring. It was absolute drivel and for me was a major distraction from the main storyline, which continues to crank up higher with every new episode.
I started the game again on the last update and tried to get rid of her but she appears to have come back even stronger on this one, so please Mr Developer, give me the opportunity to get rid of her, once and for all, on your next eagerly awaited update.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I've just finished playing this update and I have to say that as much as I enjoy the game, I've come to loath the character of Marilyn. She truly is a horrible person.
Now I don't like to criticise games because of all the hard work developers put into them but jeez, this update really dragged when she appeared. The interminable dialogue between her and the MC when they went to Beeman's house was sooo boring. It was absolute drivel and for me was a major distraction from the main storyline, which continues to crank up higher with every new episode.
I started the game again on the last update and tried to get rid of her but she appears to have come back even stronger on this one, so please Mr Developer, give me the opportunity to get rid of her, once and for all, on your next eagerly awaited update.
You didnt follow the walkthrough? You dont have friendship points with her? She can be a pain in the asss sometimes for being too nosy but as a psychic and loving childhood friend, she is needed and necessary. Ive yet to figure out why she has some sort of actual psychic powers, and she is somewhat one of your greatest allies against John if even in future updates both of them would clash. Plus she is your first ever comrade supporting you and Nicole. So I could understand why the dev wants her by the MC's side whether you are friends or not. I guess.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Hey everyone... It's been about 9 months since I played this. At the time, there was a glitch at the hotel where the MOTHER vanished and the game just bugged out incessantly after that. Even with 2 updates, that bug at the time had not been addressed... My question is... I assume it has by now? Can the game continue after the hotel event yet?
Yes, you probably have to load something before it or start again. it goes quite far past that hotel part.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
You didnt follow the walkthrough? You dont have friendship points with her? She can be a pain in the asss sometimes for being too nosy but as a psychic and loving childhood friend, she is needed and necessary. Ive yet to figure out why she has some sort of actual psychic powers, and she is somewhat one of your greatest allies against John if even in future updates both of them would clash. Plus she is your first ever comrade supporting you and Nicole. So I could understand why the dev wants her by the MC's side whether you are friends or not. I guess.
I was really hoping that she would be an ally that did questionable things, like seduce Chloe, Nicole and the MCs mom. That would have added some welcome action to the game. Otherwise, she is a very polarizing character as currently conceived.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Unfortunately I get that. I just think you nailed it with Pain in the Ass!!!!
It finally got to me though when they went to get the urn. My god the chatter between the two of them was so banal and IMO so unneccesary.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
I think PC's mother is terminally ill and the end is very close. That's what they are trying to tell him. It is also the reason why PC's mom was so eager to spend with him whole day - to walk down memory lane. Those earlier journeys weren't about PC's aunt. They were "treatment trips". Does that make sense to you guys? If I was right, I'm sorry you heard it from me :confused:

I've been thinking about this too. My first thought was that John had knocked up MC's mom but they didn't know each other when they first met for that meal, so that pretty much became a non-starter.
Now I reckon that the MC was adopted and that it has just come to light that John is his biological father!
The blue folder holds all the medical documentation and they're just trying to figure out a way to tell the MC because, as D9074 said, they might be moving away and that's why they think he should know.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
ok so i just got to the end of part 6 and my god to i feel bad for Chloe but goddammit i cant stop.
It's an interesting topic. Usually, I also feel really bad in this kinds of situations in games. And it's strange for me, but this time, i really like it. I even want more Chloe, to see Nicole jealous. I know, that in the end I will probably feel bad for her anyway. But right now, everything I want is to get as much emotions and reactions from Nicole as plausible.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes