mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
This guy's grammar is all over the place, he knows the difference between "your" and "you're" yet doesn't understand that the word "mine" has no plural form?

"Came" not "Cum" , i'm not asking for much here, just that the author (by this point) knows how certain words (that are used quite often) are spelled.

Seriously, at the pace the writing is deteriorating pretty soon all we're gonna have are one word sentences to express what the characters are saying.

Last edited:

MesmeObserver

Sep 4, 2020
Like I said...it's all sexual fantasy, it doesn't have to be real...just real enough to get to the hot lewd scenes! (and erotic dialogue).

Also if you want something more "real", you should check out "A Wife And A Mother" (AWAM) ...
That's absolutely correct. The AVN authors always have to dish out enough sekshual content per update so as to keep the players engaged without them losing interest in the game overall due to slow story development.

Had ddakkal bothered to play the entire game, he would've realized that 1) the existence of too many characters [2)with their seemingly own non-convergent paths from the MC's perspective] is the main problem of the game . Below I will provide a couple of example.
Example 1) The guilt factor constantly expressed by Nicole . It sticks out awfully as that path has not been explored/explained enough by the author. One is left to wonder why the heck Nicole kept getting all those bad dreams regarding her being unfaithful. Was she raised in a very religious environment? Had she become involved with a Church to keep herself (somewhat) engaged? If not, then what was the source of all those guilt trip drama sequences? I admit it was all entertaining to read in the sequence it was presented to us players but it is annoying as there is literally NOT ONE DAMN REDEEMING QUALITY shown in-game about John aside from him providing her with buckets loads of money. An example can be the ending of chapter (5?) where Nicole returns from her jog , after the whole leg pain park scene, to her house to find Silvia awkwardly standing at the end of the halfway. The players can clearly see that Silvia's got a DILDO buzzing in her clam and yet we get an abrupt ' "The Dark Knight" level Rachel-rescue-from-being-let-go-from-the-party-floor ' experience. Nicole should've AT LEAST NOTICED Silvia's awkward pose and a possible buzzing sound coming from her then and there. That could've been the inception of Nicole's suspicions of John being unfaithful instead at the end of Chapter 9 when she discovers Silvia's green panty from under her bed.
"...because she is horny from a guy who blackmails her one second after she was so against giving him BJ"
The whole Nicole Starr arc could've shown some of her (potentially sinful) past (and hence guilty feelings)but we got none of that.
Example 2) The story of the lesbos in the office. They are somewhat essential to the plot but it's kinda pointless to add that much story to non-essential characters when updates are so slow. The Becky-Rebecca (the masseuses) arc made sense ,as an example , since it showed us another character that was OK with how MC and Nicole were bonding thus helping MC get get comfortable in thinking he is not doing anything wrong per se.

Example 3) Meeting 'Little<Insert MC Name>' in the park while waiting for Chloe in the park . Little MC's Mom looks EXACTLY like a young Abi . She even wears the same clothing that Old-yet-Gold Abi does (could be a case of re-used assets by the author) or OH MY GOD!!!! ABI is MC's real mom!! (..or at least acting mother when he was young... or perhaps she cared for him as a mom whilst being a nurse in truth. Abi does mention that her marriage produced no children ..)[Again , this could be a case of either an abandoned Story element or most probably the author reused some assets and added some awkward humor to legitimize in MC's head what he was doing with Nicole was OK........ NAH! I'm sticking with this latest discovery instead. Best unintentional content indeed ;) ]

Last edited:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
The guilt factor constantly expressed by Nicole . It sticks out awfully as that path has not been explored/explained enough by the author. One is left to wonder why the heck Nicole kept getting all those bad dreams regarding her being unfaithful. Was she raised in a very religious environment? Had she become involved with a Church to keep herself (somewhat) engaged?
Any sane committed woman or man for that matter would feel guilty about that (in their own perspective) even if the other half is not so loyal or pretending to be one and we are safe to say that she is mentally healthy and self conscious enough to feel that way. And i dont think one feels that just because he/she is religious or attends church. Coming to the tale of "John and the 40 employees" i think Nicole knows everything or she just about to solve bunch of scrambled photos, get a clear picture and wait for the final nail in coffin.

Last edited:

troll007

May 29, 2018
J
Any sane committed woman or man for that matter would feel guilty about that (in their own perspective) even if the other half is not so loyal or pretending to be one and we are safe to say that she is mentally healthy and self conscious enough to feel that way. And i dont think one feels that just because he/she is religious or attends church. Coming to the tale of "John and the 40 employees" i think Nicole knows everything or she just about to solve bunch of scrambled photos, get a clear picture and wait for the final nail in coffin.
Just because a woman is so religious and takes care of her children does not mean she will never cheat, a real life incident came to my mind, about my best friend, he banged his neighbor who had two daughters, eveey evening we could hear her praying with her children, attends church, watches only church related stuff on tv, but my bro have a way with words, he made hee deel special, event though she had a lot of guilt, it gradually went away and they made out regularly, until he realized she was falling for him, and he bailed out

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am finally caught up with the Dev on this game. Only down side, those chapters are LONG. Doing one a night, normally by the time I get through one, I am worn out. I do like the characters, but does wear me out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But all and all, I am enjoying this game so far. Thank you so much for this.

Reactions: D Dog

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Just ended playing and have some mixed feelings.
Nicole is gorgeous! Yes, she is a drama queen sometimes. And her behaviour during the beach travel, almost got me to drop the game. But overall, she's great. Could try love route, may be it'll be more to my liking.
On other hand, Silvia. God, i like her so much and hate it. It makes me feel scenes with her and John, almost NTR, which made my game experience, a lot less enjoyeble. I only hope, that in future updates, there will be a friends path with her. I don't like the idea of seducing her.
It's a shame, that it's not much content with Chloe. Really, she is cute and MC could teach her some things in bed. It can be some juicy scenes. Like Nicole peeping on you, when you teach her, how to do a footjob and her burst of jealousy. Or maybe embarrassed Chloe, asking some advice about getting pills. It would be adorable
And of course, almost everybody hate John. I think developers, overdid him. Right now, he looks like really too much, for MC to handle. And on top of it, he acts more like a crazy evil genius, that exposes all his weaknesses by himself, from a crappy comics book from the 80'th.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just finished playing the game, Man this game is truly well written, I haven't seen any comments here but what are the MC's parents trying so hard to say to MC but then stops at the last second, that and john calling MC "son" is giving me thoughts like john banged MC's mom in the past and MC is actually johns's son (like dewey and kathy) that also clears up the part where MC's dad telling him not to date chloe
" Is it just me or someone else also got this question ".

p.s:Its my first time commenting in this site and English is not my first language
That wasn't the feeling I got from the situation, not to mention that even the hint of incest can set off patreon.

Reactions: Eula25

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
That wasn't the feeling I got from the situation, not to mention that even the hint of incest can set off patreon.
God, i really hope you're wrong. More leverage over MC for John, it's something i don't want to see, or maybe even play. And a good chance to overload drama.

Reactions: ditty00

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is a big difference in gameplay when I choose ''love'' route with Nicole over perv/lust route?

I prefer a relationship when there is more than just sex. If I play with WT mod and have the ''perv'' route, are there also feelings in the relationship between MC and Nicole?

And how is it with relationships with others? Are there any consequences when I'm in a relationship with Marilyn too?

Thanks. ;)

Reactions: Auroma!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is a big difference in gameplay when I choose ''love'' route with Nicole over perv/lust route?

I prefer a relationship when there is more than just sex. If I play with WT mod and have the ''perv'' route, are there also feelings in the relationship between MC and Nicole?

And how is it with relationships with others? Are there any consequences when I'm in a relationship with Marilyn too?

Thanks. ;)
the love route has a few less scenes and quite different dialogues, but I would say no substantial difference.

Marylin, better to have her as a friend than an enemy...

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes