Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Stopping John from kissing Nicole is the good option to go with right?
No. According to the official walkthrough, he'll do more of it front of the MC in the future if you stop him.

Nothing new with this game and it s constantly creating problems with the old saves and etc so it s time to get this game in to my "RETIRED" folder. Bye bye and thx to dev for this wonderful game..
Then you must have some problems with your save files or computer because this game never has a prevalent problem like this with each update. Save files work fine for everybody else, unless they're using mods which can sometimes create problems.

Reactions: Sepey and shadowr19

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No. According to the official walkthrough, he'll do more of it front of the MC in the future if you stop him.
Not to mention that if you make a big fuss out of it, you're pretty much giving your relationship with Nicole away. It's a bad move; he may not be the smartest villain ever, but Mr. Heavens is far from stupid.

Jamtar

Jul 25, 2017
So, I just played this game for the first time and it was a great experience. How often does this get updated though? I only ask because that ending twist with the husband really has me thrown for a loop.
Not that I'm mad, like I got pissed off but I mostly just want to fight that dude.

Dec 24, 2018
So, I just played this game for the first time and it was a great experience. How often does this get updated though? I only ask because that ending twist with the husband really has me thrown for a loop.
Not that I'm mad, like I got pissed off but I mostly just want to fight that dude.
I would say around 3-4 months.

Reactions: Jamtar

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Just had to stay up till 4:30am playing the latest update (would have been sooner, but had some corrupted saves so needed to find a save that worked and get up to date again). This update was once again wonderful and amazing. However, also heart wrenching and tough to get through at points. I really want to rip John's head off... to paraphrase Conan, I want to crush the skull of my enemy... my enemy is John.
Truly, this is just a brilliant story, but man I am still getting over tearing up and the heart wrenching moments of the final scenes.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
My saves file all not working.
My saves dile from chapter 9.

I played using wt mod apk version by DA iplayed wt mod apk too in chapter 10 my save file not working.
Please help or maybe share save file.
Thanks

I played this game from the start three times..so i dont want to play from the start again

Reactions: Cernunnos.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So just started trying this one out, and loving it so far. Really nice story. Just had a quick Marilyn friendship question (tried searching the thread but couldn't find anything with my results).

After you read her fantasy story about Nicole and her, she asks you if you enjoyed it. Saying Yes, gives you -2 to your friendship with Marilyn. But saying No, gives you +2 to your friendship with Marilyn. I would assume that telling her you enjoyed her story would make her happy (which it does), which would result in positive responses to your friendship. So why do you get negative friendship for it? I thought being nice to her was supposed to help our friendship, not damage it.

D

Deleted member 2237523

My saves file all not working.
My saves dile from chapter 9.

I played using wt mod apk version by DA iplayed wt mod apk too in chapter 10 my save file not working.
Please help or maybe share save file.
Thanks

I played this game from the start three times..so i dont want to play from the start again
Tips from me, only use port with mod for completed games, use port without mod for ongoing games eg. the66 ports.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ferdyfachrur

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No one can convince me that this Green Goblin doesn't know. Hell even Silvia already knows, only the dumb protagonist thinks he and Nicole are a secret yet. :LOL:

I wouldn't be surprised if Green Goblin killed Silvia's fiancée to keep having sex with her through their deal.

By the way the last sex scene on the car outside Nicole's house only happens if deal 14 didn't right?

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
This last update had a pretty interesting ending and other than that had a lot of setup for later plot events to happen in the story.

However... Dev really should get himself an editor or someone to look over the script before updating. This update I believe had the most notable spelling and grammar mistakes. They've been there this whole time but this time seemed extremely noticeable

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No one can convince me that this Green Goblin doesn't know. Hell even Silvia already knows, only the dumb protagonist thinks he and Nicole are a secret yet. :LOL:

I wouldn't be surprised if Green Goblin killed Silvia's fiancée to keep having sex with her through their deal.

By the way the last sex scene on the car outside Nicole's house only happens if deal 14 didn't right?
Well...
I think he suspects, but doesn't actually know. I think your reactions during dinner would change that. Like for example, if you stop him kissing her... then he absolutely knows. At this point I would say he knows in his mind, but has no proof of it. Same as the MC knows John (aka Green Goblin) is a scumbag, but can't prove it yet.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes