Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I started playing this VN recently and played halfway through it respective to available content. I like the game,Good work
Question: Can we start being faithful to chole at some point or we are forced to cheat on her still?
Nicole is the main LI of this game, so cheating on Chloe is unavoidable.

CareBearII

Nov 12, 2020
This is some kind of endless game. I've pressed the space bar button probably 1 million times and still can't get to the end. You tell me there at least it will be interesting in the end, is it worth training your hand?
If you just want the sex scenes just use the replay gallery and save yourself the time.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
There's a quote from Orb's Patreon buried in this thread that says something to the effect of, "Nicole is only for the MC". So, yes, NTR will not happen with Nicole, even though she is married, so besides some kissing (which the official WT mentions will happen more if you stop John kissing Nicole), you'll never be subjected to seeing anything sexual happen between John and Nicole.
Trust me i am aware and quite happy about that decision but i've also seen a couple Devs change their mind later on cause of people demanding such content i just hope the relationship with Nicole stays how it is John kissing her is fine for now since it will just make taking her from him all the more satisfying in the end tho it did worry me a bit she said she didn't hate it lol

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Trust me i am aware and quite happy about that decision but i've also seen a couple Devs change their mind later on cause of people demanding such content i just hope the relationship with Nicole stays how it is John kissing her is fine for now since it will just make taking her from him all the more satisfying in the end tho it did worry me a bit she said she didn't hate it lol
I don't think anybody's demanding that in this game, and if they are then they're a very small minority because the objective of this game is to get Nicole and to be the only one who gets Nicole, and I'd say that everybody who plays this game is on board with that.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there any NTR for mc's mother???
Two posts above yours...

Holy Bacchus said:

There's a quote from Orb's Patreon buried in this thread that says something to the effect of, "Nicole is only for the MC". So, yes, NTR will not happen with Nicole, even though she is married, so besides some kissing (which the official WT mentions will happen more if you stop John kissing Nicole), you'll never be subjected to seeing anything sexual happen between John and Nicole.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for AMothersLove ch10
With Shaddy Modda wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there any NTR for mc's mother???
Two posts above yours...

Holy Bacchus said:

Hmm, he probably has asked about mc real mother (not Nicole) :unsure:
If that is the case, and if he aims to John- mcs mom relation/ntr, if Im not mistaken, nothing is certain for now.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hmm, he probably has asked about mc real mother (not Nicole) :unsure:
If that is the case, and if he aims to John- mcs mom relation/ntr, if Im not mistaken, nothing is certain for now.
Ooops - my bad! And yes, no one has said whether or not the MC's mom gets involved in the ongoing debauchery or not. :>)

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
When i load my saves from last version i get this error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "E:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part10PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part10PLUS
Wed Feb 17 00:38:38 2021
Please tell me there is a fix for this.I can't replay the game from the start.
Did you use the walkthrough mod?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found the attached error when MC is in Abi's bedrom with Marilyn (during the ash-vase replacement)

PS: and another one, see second attachment.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No, and about 0% likely with a margin of error of +/- 0%.
Although I definitely wouldn't mind her model (or others, like Silvia's) in games as a LI. She's very beautiful. But for A Mother's Love, I'm only interested in Nicole anyway. She's obviously very attractive, but even without that I'd only be invested in her for the sake of the story. She's the entire reason the game even exists.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes