---Anon---

Jun 7, 2020
To everyone crying if its abandoned or not please guys go away. This is not thread for Milfy City and Dual family. I have been following this games since first release. This game have a good story and I don't want it to get ruined. Have Patience we all know how fucked the situation is because of pandemic and all.
preach bro preach, i bet most of the people that are complaining don't even support Orb on Patreon, they are just here for the free shit and still think they have the right to fkking complain. if you guys think this is "abandoned" or "dead" do you think you saying that on this thread is going to make it come alive again, like just stfu already

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bare with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thank you yet again 4 keeping us up to date with the news sharing. :)

Reactions: dale972002

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bare with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
Halfway through this game (using the walkthrough mod!), really liking it!

One question though (tried finding the answer but can't without spoiling too much): Let's say I want to romance the mom - however much the game may let me - is it best to, after a while, to stop focusing on corruption? Again, please no spoilers :D

Reason I ask is, that I have started noticing that a lot of the choices that seem more romantic, reduce corruption (such as on the date). Is that good or bad if I want to try and romance the mom? Don't even know if it is possible (and I don't want to know hehe), but need to know what role corruption would play
I'm curious as to this same question. However, I also thought/assumed the game was closer to completion than it apparently is (judging from this thread), so perhaps nobody really knows yet? Because I'm in a similar boat, wanting to be kind/romantic to her, but seeing that corruption score drop in the process, and unsure if that's good or bad. If I base it solely on the walkthrough, it's supposedly bad, but I don't know. She seems happier with my character if I don't always force the issue. I'm not even sure if it's good that I have a high Friendship Score with Marilyn or not, or what consequences there might be if I don't. (My worry is that she might make moves on Nicole, but it seems like she might do that anyway, I'm not sure.)

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
Please, please, PLEAAAAASE get someone that knows English to proofread this - after some point, it's like almost every single sentence has grammatical errors and it can get extremely distracting.
I was just wondering if they would accept a volunteer proofreader or two. I had even wondered if perhaps there was a way to patch the dialogue so that it sounded a bit less like, say, "The Room". (And I say that with all due respect, as so far this has been a fun and seemingly well-constructed VN with plenty of options and great visuals. It's just clear that English is not their first language, and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with getting assistance so that it flows more naturally.)

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm curious as to this same question. However, I also thought/assumed the game was closer to completion than it apparently is (judging from this thread), so perhaps nobody really knows yet? Because I'm in a similar boat, wanting to be kind/romantic to her, but seeing that corruption score drop in the process, and unsure if that's good or bad. If I base it solely on the walkthrough, it's supposedly bad, but I don't know. She seems happier with my character if I don't always force the issue. I'm not even sure if it's good that I have a high Friendship Score with Marilyn or not, or what consequences there might be if I don't. (My worry is that she might make moves on Nicole, but it seems like she might do that anyway, I'm not sure.)
Corruption and Love are two separate 'paths', and both get you to the same end (sorta). Corruption will get you more risque and spontaneous type events, Love will be more romantic and will be more at her pace than yours. Play the game you want.
Exactly WHAT happens with either is still up in the air, has not been written (at least not where we can see it...) so play the game, have fun and see what happens. Multiple Saves are your friend! ;)

Reactions: y0rthan

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
I was just wondering if they would accept a volunteer proofreader or two. I had even wondered if perhaps there was a way to patch the dialogue so that it sounded a bit less like, say, "The Room". (And I say that with all due respect, as so far this has been a fun and seemingly well-constructed VN with plenty of options and great visuals. It's just clear that English is not their first language, and that's fine. There's nothing wrong with getting assistance so that it flows more naturally.)
Is your signature pic from a game?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Would there be any samaritan who could put all the screenshots of part 11 that OrbOrigin has shared for his patrons in one same post? I mention it because it seems that there are problems in the thread with the images of the first screenshots.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018

See, told you guys, orborigin start to milking patreon with WIP.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes