Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Funny enough, I have more faith in Orb to deliver quality than other devs so far. Long time waiting but it's always quality and not milking. I only wish I could skip time. I want to get into like... a chapter 20 finally xD
This Nicole and Nicole from Tyrant are my 2 fav models

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
A lot of things can happen in a man's/woman's life in 6 months (covid related issues included). So give the dev some slack to work his game at his pace, and I am sure he will deliver a piece of art once more soon.

So till the next update arrives lets make some educated guesses about what does the mysterious blue binder contains?
Any chance that the mc is son of aunt Martha and adopted by his parents?
Any chance that the mc's father is John?

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
A lot of things can happen in a man's/woman's life in 6 months (covid related issues included). So give the dev some slack to work his game at his pace, and I am sure he will deliver a piece of art once more soon.

So till the next update arrives lets make some educated guesses about what does the mysterious blue binder contains?
Any chance that the mc is son of aunt Martha and adopted by his parents?
Any chance that the mc's father is John?
John being MC's father would become incest and as developer said earlier, he won't possibly linger with that.
MC being adopted might be the plausible conclusion drawn from whatever happened till now.

Reactions: MrBaitor

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i hope next update worth the waiting !
i was a little disappointed about this current update.
Nice wallpaper Raminita.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Raminita and you would create a poster with the main characters of the story. Something like a movie poster.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm I'll think a bout it next time I create another

i hope next update worth the waiting !
i was a little disappointed about this current update.
Nice wallpaper Raminita.
Thanks!

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
To be fair, I've been playing the game since the start and the dev did start out on a 2 month release cycle... then he made an excuse and bumped it to 3 promising "this one time only" and the fanboys cheered... so he never went back to two, stayed at 3... then 4... and now he's figured out he can release 1/3rd or 1/4 the content and still make the same... or more money. He's been milking his cows for better than a year now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
To be fair, I've been playing the game since the start and the dev did start out on a 2 month release cycle... then he made an excuse and bumped it to 3 promising "this one time only" and the fanboys cheered... so he never went back to two, stayed at 3... then 4... and now he's figured out he can release 1/3rd or 1/4 the content and still make the same... or more money. He's been milking his cows for better than a year now.
Not sure if he is milking or not, yet even if he does (or starts to) certainly wouldnt be the first one, nor will be the last dev doing that. At the end as long as his supporters/pledgers are content with longer and longer developing model/cycles, why would he switch to shorter cycles?
ps
God bless those patient souls, one could only imagine wonders that would achieve renaissance masters/artists with similar patrons:BootyTime:

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bare with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Shouldn't this have a paranormal tag? Also.. I'm guessing whoever writes this doesn't speak English as a first language.

Something that really bothered me was a scene where MC is in the store and overhears a news report about Magic Grand, what kind of news station would have something like that? That's a defamation lawsuit right there, no proof and they're slandering the companies name.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Maou_

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 11.

There is no prediction yet of the release date, so do bare with me as I do my best to deliver the next update as soon as I have it done.
Is that a metaphor for "Hand in the cookie jar". Does this mean MC will be caught in this update? o_O

Hype intensifies, even if he doesn't, the knowing is half the fun.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018

pretty much august or september my best bet is 2nd week of august i hope it worth 3000 render since he halt the updates almost 7 month

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes