sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
[
If anyone can help me out, I will be great full "I was looking for monthly Nicole Havens Gifs " I tried every measures In my knowledge but no success so I have simple request if you guys have downloaded it. Please hare downloadable link.
I left my pc on for 30 minutes to gif to load also didn't worked and I also tired "View page info & View Page source method"
So help me out if possible, Thanks In Advance !
Bhai tu to nicole ke pyaar me dub gaya hai re.;)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I’ll upload the gifs I practically have them all but please don’t call me “him” again

I am a girl not a guy ;)

if you want my wallpapers too I have them as well

the only problem is finding where to upload them because they are a big file size for each one.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
I’ll upload the gifs I practically have them all but please don’t call me “him” again

I am a girl not a guy ;)

the only problem is finding where to upload them because they are a big file size for each one.

Gdrive....;););)

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

I am a girl not a guy ;)

Oh shit sorry about that. I am sorry i didn't checked profile regarding that.

I just assumed that there are only male here so sorry again.
GD, Mediafire or One dirve can be used and you can put them as public and share link.

I don't know if you have space in those drive but it's just a suggestion.

Please share wallpaper paper too.
If you need loaction. I can give 000webhost account temporary.
Let me know first because, I will have to move my website first.

Thanks!

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Oh shit sorry about that. I am sorry i didn't checked profile regarding that.

I just assumed that there are only male here so sorry again.
GD, Mediafire or One dirve can be used and you can put them as public and share link.

I don't know if you have space in those drive but it's just a suggestion.

Please share wallpaper paper too.
If you need loaction. I can give 000webhost account temporary.
Let me know first because, I will have to move my website first.

Thanks!
no its fine I'll put them all in a zip file and upload it to Google Drive

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
first of all congratulations for creating Abigyle's character .. really perfect .. only a scene with her could and should have happened !!! - is the game over or will there be hope of seeing her again? some other game has a character similar to that of abigyle? thanks

Reactions: OleJackRipper
Sep 9, 2021
can anyone help me with these I was late so now the quota exceeded hence could not download the files

pleaseee

Thankyou
Sorry to know that bro but there is nothing can be done unless the file on other platform like, Mediafire (other platform where there is no download limit) they don't have download limit. Certainly 3gb of data to upload is a big task Thanks to @Raminita for that but unless someone put that file on other platform you are out of luck. :(

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Hello everyone, this is OrbOrigin. Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Today, I have some things that I would like to share with you all and I am afraid it is not all good news. I would like to announce some things; address what I have been doing in these last months, the future of OrbOrigin, and the release date of Chapter 11. I have not gone much into my personal life with you all, and for good reason.

As some of you may know, and if you do not, back in September in 2019 I lost my father due to cancer. It is the worst day of my life, and the start of my darkest times. His passing was sudden and unexpected, leaving a big mental impact on my health. With my father gone, my day to day life changed drastically for the worse, and soon my family and I were dealing with a lawsuit that involved his inheritance.

For two years now, I continued to work everyday in spite of all the drama that was happening. While creating A Mother’s Love for you all, I was able to find joy and comfort. It was an escape for me. But at some point, it stopped working. I did not realize it then, but somewhere in March or April I became super overwhelmed and soon found it difficult to work and to keep up with my usual pace. I was so confident that despite my personal life, OrbOrigin will remain strong and steady. I was completely wrong. It became clear that the ongoing lawsuit and my deteriorating health was just too much to handle. I became more and more stressed, and when I surpassed my usual two month update cycle, I felt devastated. Yet I pushed myself because of all the love and support you all have given me and with that, you all made this update possible.

Thank you to everyone who personally messaged me, asking me how I am and checking in how A Mother’s Love is doing. I do sincerely apologize if my sudden post here surprises you, but that is only because I did not know how to reply without sounding like I was making excuses and lies about my work. I could not get into too much detail about anything. Again, I do apologize and with that being said, I am making the choice to put A Mother’s Love on hiatus.

But before I do, there will be an update. I am excited to announced that Chapter Eleven of A Mother's Love will be available on November 14th, but for my patrons on November 7th. Next week, I will be posting some screenshots, so I hope you will look forward to that. And to clarify; this will not be the last update for the game, I will return when I am in a better head space to give you the game that you all deserve. I do not know when, but I will. The billing cycle will also be paused after November until I return.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read to this point and as usual, see you soon :)
This is a general observation and also a note to OrbOrigin, for being one of the best games on this site.

When I started playing DoD way back in 2018, I too was looking for an escape from the frustrations of real life and immerse myself into a fantasy world. After DoD, I was hooked into quite a few games and had a good run throughout 2019 till pandemic cocked it up for so many of us in myriad ways. People lost jobs, people lost their loved ones, businesses went bankrupt and suddenly the fantasy world was now eclipsed with horrors of real life. Suddenly, the best devs of the best games started falling off the wheels, including OrbOrigin now. It's such a shame that physical, mental and emotional well-being is something we take for granted and posts like these just put the final nail in the coffin.

Of the 4 games I love and supported, all of them have gone into a unholy cocktail of these issues. I can and will trust them as they aren't charging their patrons whilst they aren't delivering. That speaks of professional integrity and I for one, respect it the most.

Hopefully we get to see Nicole live her life as she should, with the MC, without a care in the world, loved and respected as she should; Chloe accepts it gracefully and John gets the due of all his misdeeds. It isn't a perfect real world but we need this to make a perfect reel world!

Take care Orb, hope you come back all hearty and at peace with your inheritance issue, however it resolves itself.

Sep 9, 2021
This is a general observation and also a note to OrbOrigin, for being one of the best games on this site.

When I started playing DoD way back in 2018, I too was looking for an escape from the frustrations of real life and immerse myself into a fantasy world. After DoD, I was hooked into quite a few games and had a good run throughout 2019 till pandemic cocked it up for so many of us in myriad ways. People lost jobs, people lost their loved ones, businesses went bankrupt and suddenly the fantasy world was now eclipsed with horrors of real life. Suddenly, the best devs of the best games started falling off the wheels, including OrbOrigin now. It's such a shame that physical, mental and emotional well-being is something we take for granted and posts like these just put the final nail in the coffin.

Of the 4 games I love and supported, all of them have gone into a unholy cocktail of these issues. I can and will trust them as they aren't charging their patrons whilst they aren't delivering. That speaks of professional integrity and I for one, respect it the most.

Hopefully we get to see Nicole live her life as she should, with the MC, without a care in the world, loved and respected as she should; Chloe accepts it gracefully and John gets the due of all his misdeeds. It isn't a perfect real world but we need this to make a perfect reel world!

Take care Orb, hope you come back all hearty and at peace with your inheritance issue, however it resolves itself.
Agree 99% but chole can suck old fart cock as much as she like because she deserves it.
I only care about Nicole. Loves her !

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes