Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Hello everyone, this is OrbOrigin. Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Today, I have some things that I would like to share with you all and I am afraid it is not all good news. I would like to announce some things; address what I have been doing in these last months, the future of OrbOrigin, and the release date of Chapter 11. I have not gone much into my personal life with you all, and for good reason.

As some of you may know, and if you do not, back in September in 2019 I lost my father due to cancer. It is the worst day of my life, and the start of my darkest times. His passing was sudden and unexpected, leaving a big mental impact on my health. With my father gone, my day to day life changed drastically for the worse, and soon my family and I were dealing with a lawsuit that involved his inheritance.

For two years now, I continued to work everyday in spite of all the drama that was happening. While creating A Mother’s Love for you all, I was able to find joy and comfort. It was an escape for me. But at some point, it stopped working. I did not realize it then, but somewhere in March or April I became super overwhelmed and soon found it difficult to work and to keep up with my usual pace. I was so confident that despite my personal life, OrbOrigin will remain strong and steady. I was completely wrong. It became clear that the ongoing lawsuit and my deteriorating health was just too much to handle. I became more and more stressed, and when I surpassed my usual two month update cycle, I felt devastated. Yet I pushed myself because of all the love and support you all have given me and with that, you all made this update possible.

Thank you to everyone who personally messaged me, asking me how I am and checking in how A Mother’s Love is doing. I do sincerely apologize if my sudden post here surprises you, but that is only because I did not know how to reply without sounding like I was making excuses and lies about my work. I could not get into too much detail about anything. Again, I do apologize and with that being said, I am making the choice to put A Mother’s Love on hiatus.

But before I do, there will be an update. I am excited to announced that Chapter Eleven of A Mother's Love will be available on November 14th, but for my patrons on November 7th. Next week, I will be posting some screenshots, so I hope you will look forward to that. And to clarify; this will not be the last update for the game, I will return when I am in a better head space to give you the game that you all deserve. I do not know when, but I will. The billing cycle will also be paused after November until I return.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read to this point and as usual, see you soon :)
It's relay sad to know that he is going with some ongoing lawsuit and my deteriorating health.
I admit this is VN game is my favorite and I am looking for updates but that Pause thing also break my heart in many pieces, Off-course i don't know or have info regarding the lawsuit he is facing.
All I hope the god speed regarding the lawsuit case to him and great health for him in future.
Many Thank to you for Sharing Info
Englen

Sep 9, 2021
y

you're telling him infor you have no idea is true or not too influence him to play your way. No one asked what the "correct path was"
What is wrong telling there are choices that lead to different paths .so what is wrong if i wanted to tell him my pov again. btw no one asked you to question me on his behalf or did he.:cautious:
did you see what you are doing. You are sharing you pov just like me and there is noting w

Today, I have some things that I would like to share with you all and I am afraid it is not all good news. I would like to announce some things; address what I have been doing in these last months, the future of OrbOrigin, and the release date of Chapter 11. I have not gone much into my personal life with you all, and for good reason.

As some of you may know, and if you do not, back in September in 2019 I lost my father due to cancer. It is the worst day of my life, and the start of my darkest times. His passing was sudden and unexpected, leaving a big mental impact on my health. With my father gone, my day to day life changed drastically for the worse, and soon my family and I were dealing with a lawsuit that involved his inheritance.

For two years now, I continued to work everyday in spite of all the drama that was happening. While creating A Mother’s Love for you all, I was able to find joy and comfort. It was an escape for me. But at some point, it stopped working. I did not realize it then, but somewhere in March or April I became super overwhelmed and soon found it difficult to work and to keep up with my usual pace. I was so confident that despite my personal life, OrbOrigin will remain strong and steady. I was completely wrong. It became clear that the ongoing lawsuit and my deteriorating health was just too much to handle. I became more and more stressed, and when I surpassed my usual two month update cycle, I felt devastated. Yet I pushed myself because of all the love and support you all have given me and with that, you all made this update possible.

Thank you to everyone who personally messaged me, asking me how I am and checking in how A Mother’s Love is doing. I do sincerely apologize if my sudden post here surprises you, but that is only because I did not know how to reply without sounding like I was making excuses and lies about my work. I could not get into too much detail about anything. Again, I do apologize and with that being said, I am making the choice to put A Mother’s Love on hiatus.

But before I do, there will be an update. I am excited to announced that Chapter Eleven of A Mother's Love will be available on November 14th, but for my patrons on November 7th. Next week, I will be posting some screenshots, so I hope you will look forward to that. And to clarify; this will not be the last update for the game, I will return when I am in a better head space to give you the game that you all deserve. I do not know when, but I will. The billing cycle will also be paused after November until I return.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read to this point and as usual, see you soon :)
It's relay sad to know that he is going with some ongoing lawsuit and my deteriorating health.
I admit this is VN game is my favorite and I am looking for updates but that Pause thing also break my heart in many pieces, Off-course i don't know or have info regarding the lawsuit he is facing.
All I hope the god speed regarding the lawsuit case to him and great health for him in future.
Many Thank to you for Sharing Info
Englen
A great news about updates, A pause related news that killing me and now dev is also in trouble. I love this game and nicole so much. Why the hell its happening to this game. ó.png

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Thank you for your integrity, honesty and effort. Best wishes to you and your family!

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

It is truly very sad to hear about OrbOrigin's personal situation, but I hope that his health is fully restored as soon as possible and that the lawsuit for inheritance is resolved promptly and to the satisfaction of his interests. The first thing is health and family, the rest is secondary.

PS: Thank you very much for sharing this information, Englen.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018

At last, Orbstor not giving some bullshit excuses anymore, it nearly make my tears drop but no, I will save it until he actually release it, delay can happen anytime with this milker.

Dec 24, 2018
At last, Orbstor not giving some bullshit excuses anymore, it nearly make my tears drop but no, I will save it until he actually release it, delay can happen anytime with this milker.
This keeps being said, but like many times people have already said that he pauses his patreon and has done so for a while now. So if anything he isn't a milker.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Dude, you are aware that the pledges are now paused round about six months in a row now? Given your toxid replay i asume that you are like the most here not support any dev - or only as one of the last one, but one of the first that cry milk or or pullt connections to ***tor.

sKsGoWdA

Aug 28, 2019
Hehe as always childish behavior calling the dev prick names. don't even support the game and criticize like, he owes you this game. I straight want to tell you this. You don't have patience fuck off nobody and the Orb owes you. There are tons of games available go there.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
If anyone can help me out, I will be great full "I was looking for monthly Nicole Havens Gifs " I tried every measures In my knowledge but no success so I have simple request if you guys have downloaded it. Please hare downloadable link.
I left my pc on for 30 minutes to gif to load also didn't worked and I also tired "View page info & View Page source method"
So help me out if possible, Thanks In Advance !

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hope for a speedy recovery for him and a resolution to whatever family bastard is trying to question his father's inheritance. :)

Sep 9, 2021
A small (but really a large) question to those Hero's here who have shared the monthly(?) Gifs with us.
Would it be possible to upload all gifs into a mega file/nopy file to DL them all? :)
That would be F×××ing Awesome mate.
I have messaged Raminita, Many many thanks to him. He told me he will share the links of those arts.
Thanks to the saviour Raminita.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Sep 9, 2021
Nice one. (y)
After that question from you yesterday I though "why not ask this question in the main thread".
So a thumbs up for forwarding the question. :)

Oh yeah :giggle:

A big Thank you from me too, Raminita. :)
Is Raminita in contact with you or can we asked directly for his help. I am new to f95zone so I don't know if I can directly message(Might get angry I don't know man). Can you ask him about that.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Nice one. (y)
After that question from you yesterday I though "why not ask this question in the main thread".
So a thumbs up for forwarding the question. :)

Oh yeah :giggle:

A big Thank you from me too, Raminita. :)
I used Wallpaper engine
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for my desktop pc. AS you know " I downloaded that 280 mb Nicole art(That is the only nicole art I have) then I converted(Gif to Video) it then I used Wallpaper engine to make that video as my desktop live wallpaper. "

It's look breath taking on pc as live wallpaper and worth the time spent. :love:

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
What is wrong telling there are choices that lead to different paths .so what is wrong if i wanted to tell him my pov again. btw no one asked you to question me on his behalf or did he.:cautious:
did you see what you are doing. You are sharing you pov just like me and there is noting w

Because again no one asked what your fetishes are I don't care what path he takes I just felt like calling you out.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes