Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
I don't understand, I'm following the playthrough by making the same choices and I can't unlock the last scene with Nicole.
Help please ?

Sep 9, 2021
I don't understand, I'm following the playthrough by making the same choices and I can't unlock the last scene with Nicole.
Help please ?
Don't use the fucking play through bro(n) or walk-through mod. It's a corruption path, You might end up losing her. Better make your own choices, Will lead to less scenes but definitely NICOLE will love mc. this game is one of the very few game where you should not skip and make your own choices.

Dec 24, 2018
Don't use the fucking play through bro(n) or walk-through mod. It's a corruption path, You might end up losing her. Better make your own choices, Will lead to less scenes but definitely NICOLE will love mc. this game is one of the very few game where you should not skip and make your own choices.
If you use the walkthrough that Orb gives then you can get the loving path.

Reactions: Minx077
Sep 9, 2021
If you use the walkthrough that Orb gives then you can get the loving path.
There are many many choices But I give you one example : When mc uses Nicole home key and choice are kiss her hand and romance her or put her hand on mc dik.
Or take advantage of her while she is in her sleep(Which is in WT) .:cautious: Don't take advantage and see the difference and so on . . . many wrong choices in WT

• Angry
Reactions: Soulafein

Minx077

Nov 1, 2019
There are many many choices But I give you one example : When mc uses Nicole home key and choice are kiss her hand and romance her or put her hand on mc dik.
Or take advantage of her while she is in her sleep(Which is in WT) .:cautious: Don't take advantage and see the difference and so on . . . many wrong choices in WT
The walkthrough made by Orb doesn't say which is the right or wrong choice, it just shows them all and explains the consequences of the choices. It's up to the player to choose which way to go.

Sep 9, 2021
"Don't take advantage and see the difference and so on . . . many wrong choices in WT" Yeah
On corruption path (y)(WT IS RIGHT) But taking advantage on love path (n)(WT IS WRONG) And What is highlighted in Wt ?
:rolleyes::cautious::FacePalm:
Again : difference between love and corruption path::cautious:

[
If you're talking about the fan-walkthrough then yes, it's true as this one focuses on the high-corruption route. But I'm talking about another walkthrough that is much more detailed and doesn't focus on a specific route, it just explains the choices and their consequences.
WT : I was talking about this. So we have reach an understanding. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Minx077

Minx077

Nov 1, 2019
I just wanted to know how to unlock the scene, if it takes a certain number of points or something ?
Yes, some scenes only occur if you have a certain number of corruption points. Honestly, I think playing this game on a low-corruption route is way better. You miss some scenes but the experience turns out to be more enjoyable.

Minx077

Nov 1, 2019
[
On corruption path (y)(WT IS RIGHT) But taking advantage on love path (n)(WT IS WRONG) And What is highlighted in Wt ?
:rolleyes::cautious::FacePalm:
Again : difference between love and corruption path::cautious:
If you're talking about the fan-walkthrough then yes, it's true as this one focuses on the high-corruption route. But I'm talking about another walkthrough that is much more detailed and doesn't focus on a specific route, it just explains the choices and their consequences.

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
How about you let people play how they want and NOT kink shame?

Sep 9, 2021
How about you let people play how they want and NOT kink shame?
It's not about kink shame, All i was trying to tell that there is two path and in my pov and love path is correct otherwise mc might lose nicole because of his choices, telling him about that is wrong ? :WaitWhat:

you're telling him infor you have no idea is true or not too influence him to play your way. No one asked what the "correct path was"
What is wrong telling there are choices that lead to different paths .so what is wrong if i wanted to tell him my pov, again. btw no one asked you to question me on his behalf or did he.:cautious:
did you see what you are doing ? You are sharing you pov just like me and there is noting wrong with that but first decide your issue with me. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
y
It's not about kink shame, All i was trying to tell that there is two path and in my pov and love path is correct otherwise mc might lose nicole because of his choices, telling him about that is wrong ? :WaitWhat:
you're telling him infor you have no idea is true or not too influence him to play your way. No one asked what the "correct path was"

Reactions: Thermophob

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello everyone, this is OrbOrigin. Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Today, I have some things that I would like to share with you all and I am afraid it is not all good news. I would like to announce some things; address what I have been doing in these last months, the future of OrbOrigin, and the release date of Chapter 11. I have not gone much into my personal life with you all, and for good reason.

As some of you may know, and if you do not, back in September in 2019 I lost my father due to cancer. It is the worst day of my life, and the start of my darkest times. His passing was sudden and unexpected, leaving a big mental impact on my health. With my father gone, my day to day life changed drastically for the worse, and soon my family and I were dealing with a lawsuit that involved his inheritance.

For two years now, I continued to work everyday in spite of all the drama that was happening. While creating A Mother’s Love for you all, I was able to find joy and comfort. It was an escape for me. But at some point, it stopped working. I did not realize it then, but somewhere in March or April I became super overwhelmed and soon found it difficult to work and to keep up with my usual pace. I was so confident that despite my personal life, OrbOrigin will remain strong and steady. I was completely wrong. It became clear that the ongoing lawsuit and my deteriorating health was just too much to handle. I became more and more stressed, and when I surpassed my usual two month update cycle, I felt devastated. Yet I pushed myself because of all the love and support you all have given me and with that, you all made this update possible.

Thank you to everyone who personally messaged me, asking me how I am and checking in how A Mother’s Love is doing. I do sincerely apologize if my sudden post here surprises you, but that is only because I did not know how to reply without sounding like I was making excuses and lies about my work. I could not get into too much detail about anything. Again, I do apologize and with that being said, I am making the choice to put A Mother’s Love on hiatus.

But before I do, there will be an update. I am excited to announced that Chapter Eleven of A Mother's Love will be available on November 14th, but for my patrons on November 7th. Next week, I will be posting some screenshots, so I hope you will look forward to that. And to clarify; this will not be the last update for the game, I will return when I am in a better head space to give you the game that you all deserve. I do not know when, but I will. The billing cycle will also be paused after November until I return.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read to this point and as usual, see you soon :)

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes