Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
It's getting ridiculous with the chat-censorship.

Seriously Mod ...
If you apply an eraser rule, than apply it to every comment equally. There are still totally off-topic comments left standing, but others that are only in part-off topic have been removed instantly.
Are you erasing by sentiment or members name?

Sep 9, 2021

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for share but can't touch this. :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Share unlocked post if there is info about update. Thanks in advance !

:rolleyes:
I am not a patreon so I don't have access. Is it the Gif you can't see?

If so:

I have that "problem" that it takes ages to load. What I do is that I scroll up to the post (of the one who shared it, now it was Lukasz1) and then I refresh the page and then the waiting game begins. Eventually it loads and is viewable.

Hope that helps you to see the gif. (If that is the problem) :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
Sep 9, 2021
I am not a patreon so I don't have access. Is it the Gif you can't see?

If so:

I have that "problem" that it takes ages to load. What I do is that I scroll up to the post (of the one who shared it, now it was Lukasz1) and then I refresh the page and then the waiting game begins. Eventually it loads and is viewable.

Hope that helps you to see the gif. (If that is the problem) :)
This is what i see after clicking
Untitled.png

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I have 7Mbps net and 16 gb ram and i5 yet images is not loading. Thank you i will keep on trying, if that works.
Hope it works/worked, just give it time to load. (I know it take ages when you have poor internet, I have it too)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(To those who can't see the gif) Consider a "like" to Lukasz1's original post. He is the one who shared them. : )
Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-10-plus-orborigin.25146/post-6711494

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021

Size: 280 MB
Thank you for Sharing :

FOR ANYONE LIKE ME WAS UNSUCCESSFUL TO WATCH GIF : LINK and DOWNLOAD PROCEDURE :
RIGHT CLICK on web page then select WEB PAGE Info after that SELECT MEDIA GOTO MAIN GIF POST THEN THERE YOU CAN DIRECT DOWNLOAD THAT GIF BY idm or free download manager. : Only works on pc . . .

Hope it works/worked, just give it time to load. (I know it take ages when you have poor internet, I have it too)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(To those who can't see the gif) Consider a "like" to Lukasz1's original post. He is the one who shared them. : )
Link: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-mothers-love-part-1-10-plus-orborigin.25146/post-6711494
God bless you brother !
you know on funny tone : Dev must be saying to "Did you see her, Did you ? Not gonna get her at least not for this month. "
waiting for update be like . . .
View attachment 1442879

I think it's the peak of teasing by dev.

Wallbound

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
This is one of my favorite games. After going back and reading some posts, I get it. It may have been 8 months since the last update, but I don't care if it takes another 8 months. The game is well worth the wait. My hat is off to the dev and if he in fact brings this game to an end soon, I look forward to the next game he/she puts out. It has been truly a pleasure playing the game and I can't wait to see how everything plays out.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
This is one of my favorite games. After going back and reading some posts, I get it. It may have been 8 months since the last update, but I don't care if it takes another 8 months. The game is well worth the wait. My hat is off to the dev and if he in fact brings this game to an end soon, I look forward to the next game he/she puts out. It has been truly a pleasure playing the game and I can't wait to see how everything plays out.
Woah woah relax buddy...you don't care if it takes another 8 MONTHS!! Lol, as someone who's been following this game since its first release and even been shilling this game over other fan favorites like Milfy City and trying to get more fans to Orb for his fantastic work...even I would be against another 8 months of wait time. That means there's something seriously wrong. The current wait time is long enough and even I have my limits. I trust Orb is close to completing this update as he says he is and I hope this will be at least 2 updates worth of content with the amount of time he's had to create it.

We can get into dangerous waters after long pauses in the game's development cycles, fans can swing either way. Orb tends to be very good and gives his fans full clarity of his situation. So far I have no reason to doubt him as he's been true to his word, he's built that trust with me (us as fans) thanks to his consistency. If he for some reason breaks that trust (ICSTOR tactics), our last saving grace on this forum will be ruined and this forum will turn into another toxic sludge of hate and vile comments.

I really wish the update came out sooner much rather than later.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Woah woah relax buddy...you don't care if it takes another 8 MONTHS!! Lol, as someone who's been following this game since its first release and even been shilling this game over other fan favorites like Milfy City and trying to get more fans to Orb for his fantastic work...even I would be against another 8 months of wait time. That means there's something seriously wrong. The current wait time is long enough and even I have my limits. I trust Orb is close to completing this update as he says he is and I hope this will be at least 2 updates worth of content with the amount of time he's had to create it.

We can get into dangerous waters after long pauses in the game's development cycles, fans can swing either way. Orb tends to be very good and gives his fans full clarity of his situation. So far I have no reason to doubt him as he's been true to his word, he's built that trust with me (us as fans) thanks to his consistency. If he for some reason breaks that trust (ICSTOR tactics), our last saving grace on this forum will be ruined and this forum will turn into another toxic sludge of hate and vile comments.

Well 8 months seems long but it depends on the game. Also unlike scammin ICSTOR, Orb does pause the payments whenever not working and also informs patron when they are taking leave or on vacation. And the updates are actually "Episodes" rather than masking patches as updates.
Plus games by orb, Drpink, MrJetikkk , evakiss etc have actually story instead of a fuckfest

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

Yet that is the point that game is loved so much and waiting and keep on waiting more then one year will be unbearable for most of us(for me it's my favorite game) , That love is responsible for most of shout out because many times it's hard to control felling and they just get spread over form in from of arguments and bit of hate with comment full of sarcasms.

I agree now that i also have information, As soon as update are finished Orb gonna release the update. You see i was also on the wrong side of fence when i didn't have info and thought, "Orb was intentionally taking long to gain new follower on P."

So the point is If there is no updates after a year people will stop believing even if they have all the info. I personally believe that as soon as he finishes his work on update. He is gonna release it. I think it might take 2 to 3 more months.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes