Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
You seem to misunderstand my intention. I was appealing to people's better nature, not policing topics. I wanted an end to the name-calling and general lack of civility that was evident in many of the previous posts. While you also have engaged with name-calling in this very post I will not recriminate you and continue to insist that this thread will be more enjoyable to everyone if we are kind to one another.
I get it. You wanted to have civil conversation. That process don't work in conversation at large(When people are honest about their opinion) . If you want real talk with anyone, shit all most all the time hit the fan. Just like the conversation i had when they name called me.
all i said it's my personal POV they don't like it they can move on.
Honest opinion always hit someone unintentionally and intensively but if you gotta be real then you have to be ready to get offended and it's all right.
Peace out !
from the latest update post, after 7 months of screenshootdeveloping:
"...The renders, however, is about 70 percent done and where most of the time is being eaten up.
....But, I am still asking for more time.
Thank you so much for your time and support. You're all awesome
."
so, do take your guess - around a new year if there is a luck, if not, next valentine or later.

yet wtf cares at this point, please, do stay/support (with) him, he is doing his best to bring is at soon as possible:BootyTime:
I relay didn't have the idea that thing were that bad. (y)

Reactions: Abhai

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If i didn't increase her friendship points she may steal Nicole away? is that implemented yet or may happen in the future?
You have to understand Marilyn. She doesn't really want to steal Nicole away from you. She wants to be you having sex with Nicole. What's more, she is also your love interest. I know that sounds strange considering that she is a lesbian, but if you befriend her you can have a close and beautiful relationship with her. This is especially true on the Chloe "angry girlfriend" and strange NTR path. If you dump on Marilyn and treat her like shit she will feel up Nicole and spy on her, but if you care for her and treat her well then you are kind of in a throuple with her and Nicole (Although Mrs. Heavens is ignorant of the fact). You can also fuck her three ways to Friday on her webcam show. Later in the game, she can be a good friend and quite helpful in discovering the information you otherwise couldn't obtain. I also think that you can find her a girlfriend, or two, of her own although this hasn't been implemented yet. If you can overlook her various fuck ups that make the plot happen, Marilyn is a pretty cool chick.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
So, the "begga" come back and asking this question again?, Have Orbstor confirm releases date yet?
Nope
backhand-index-pointing-down_1f447.png

Hello, everyone. Hope you are all well. Today, I will be going over the progress upon A Mother's Love's Part 11 and hopefully I answer your questions and concerns.
First off, let me cover the script and the editing process. The script is 100 percent done and written, however the editing process is only about 85 percent. In truth, this whole section of script and editing would have been completely done, but after editing through scenes and dialogues, my editor and I agree that there are certain parts that feels out of place; hence there is more rewriting to do. I know it sounds a bit odd claiming the script to be complete while there are edits to be done, but I hope you understand what I meant.

Secondly, the modding and renders. I can safety say that the modding process is 95 percent done. There are still some missing parts that needs to be added after editing and testing the game, but I am certain that it will not eat up much time. The renders, however, is about 70 percent done and where most of the time is being eaten up.

Lastly, testing the game. As I mentioned before in the previous paragraph, the rendering is only roughly 70 percent. Which means, aside from testing the coding's and for bugs, I can only test the game up to a certain point due to not having the actual renders.
That is it, that is all for this post. I do apologize if for what I had provided today is not to what you would have expected, but I know you all have been very kind and patient with me, and I cannot appreciate everyone enough. But, I am still asking for more time.
Thank you so much for your time and support. You're all awesome.
PS. Another unfortunate news for this month, but I will not be posting any Fan Signs or GIF. Very, very sorry for those that were looking forward to them, but I have decided to not do any because I wanted to focus on rendering and try to minimize as much of the waiting as possible for Part 11. Again, I am sorry but I will continue the Fan Signs and GIF next month. :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Do we know if Nichole signed a pre nup agreement or not? Because if she did and gets divorced she’ll get nothing, but if she didn’t then she can divorce asshole for adultery (hopefully they have proof & he doesn’t have proof of mc & Nichole) and get half of everything and probly the house!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh boy, it's approaching it's ending. That's a big mistake.
The story is too good to end. Oh well, what can you do.
I hope the evil father gets arrested or he's taken out of his thrown.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Correct, but here in f95 the tags are used differently. NeToRi and NeToRare are not the same thing. Because generally those who love Netori, hate Netorare. Possibly the opposite is also true.
Netori is when the MC fucks the married woman. MC + Nicole (Netori = cheating TAG on f95 ). Netorare for John. But John's POV doesn't matter. Important is the player/MC's POV.
- Chloe fucking any NPC = Netorare = NTR (avoidable)
- Any love interest (LI) of MC fucking NPCs is NTR.
- John (or any NPC) fucking Silvia or side girls = Voyeurism on f95 (unavoidable). From Nicole's point of view it is NTR. But what matters is the MC's POV.

As you said, just misinterpretation, because f95 tries to make life easier for players who like one type of NTR but not the other type. I love this game, but I ignore 100% of games with unavoidable NeToRare.

For me, Netori (cheating here) is good. Netorare or Voyeurism with John are useless, but the MC story with Nicole saves the game and makes it one of my favorites.
At last someone who understand the true meaning of these japanese visual novel terms. It's really exhausting when people misinterprete things according to their own created definitions, good to know that al least some people have tried Japanese games or have come to correctly understand those concepts. If there is another visual novel tag that people don't know how to use I recommend using Vndb there you have the whole dictionary of visual novel terms that date even before renpy was created and visual novels get popular in West countries.
It's all about the pov and it can be ntr even if you don't have a gf/bf or wife/husband relationship with the woman in question, it's all about the feelings that it tries to convey to the player and what feelings the Mc shows in the game over the situation, for example if you have a crush on your aunt or mother and you desire or love them and a classmate fucks them then if you are the Mc from your perspective its ntr. Now if you are stealing one woman from a relationship and she keeps having sex with her partner then thecnically it isn't ntr until some point if she keeps doing it and enjoys it even showing that it is more important than Mc then it's also ntr because that's the kind of feelings it is trying to convey.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
At last someone who understand the true meaning of these japanese visual novel terms. It's really exhausting when people misinterprete things according to their own created definitions, good to know that al least some people have tried Japanese games or have come to correctly understand those concepts. If there is another visual novel tag that people don't know how to use I recommend using Vndb there you have the whole dictionary of visual novel terms that date even before renpy was created and visual novels get popular in West countries.
It's all about the pov and it can be ntr even if you don't have a gf/bf or wife/husband relationship with the woman in question, it's all about the feelings that it tries to convey to the player and what feelings the Mc shows in the game over the situation, for example if you have a crush on your aunt or mother and you desire or love them and a classmate fucks them then if you are the Mc from your perspective its ntr. Now if you are stealing one woman from a relationship and she keeps having sex with her partner then thecnically it isn't ntr until some point if she keeps doing it and enjoys it even showing that it is more important than Mc then it's also ntr because that's the kind of feelings it is trying to convey.
Forget it bud. I tried explaining similar thing to someone when he/she said, "*** is dominant theme" here.

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes