group sex
multiple marriages
ghost fucking

you get the picture
and yes it is about fapping - at least intelectually if not always phisically
it is not a site about wheater , politics or swimming with sharks

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Bro people typically jerk off to the video games here, not their own linguistic knowledge. Good on you, sincerely, but if you actually cared about other people learning it, you wouldn't talk shit about an entire country of people while making such a claim. Only an ignorant child paints an entire group of people with one brush.
I'm sorry if you feel like I was shitting on Americans. I was talking about my literal experience as someone that lived and grew up there (29 years). I'm not trying to be a stickler to the linguistics, but merely trying to inform a misconception. I do the same with Taiwanese people with English.

Nothing I've said is anything new or surprising to people outside the US or people inside the US. So much so that it's a recurring topic with women in the US, black people in the US, and even a trait featured about a certain former US president :

to which, many of his admirers considers a strength:

So you feel that me talking about true things in which the very people I'm allegedly "painting with one brush" complains about and/or reveres is bad because... reasons? Are you insisting that I should spend my time telling lies, because that's not something I'm use to or would want to do.

All-in-all, if you feel so bad about being corrected or feel personally attacked about my recounts of my past, maybe I'm touching on something you've done/said? I know my college academic advisor (whom ended up being my advisor for my senior year project as well) also feels defensive when I bring up that he thought I'd never graduate.

Either way, I've explained what netorare is vs. netori. A conversation and question someone else started, mind you. To me, it was like reading 2 people arguing the difference between a cheeseburger and a hamburger (i.e. obvious if you understand the words/names.). I'm not here to make people want to learn, I'm just trying to fill in gaps of knowledge. But note that if, as a person, you put your own personal ego over learning about reality, that says more about you and less about the person supplying said facts no matter how insulting delivery method may be. I think the current term in the US for people who care more about their feelings than facts is... snowflake? I believe?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can we take down the temperature in this thread, please? I just want to enjoy a funny game about banging my girlfriend's mom. One of y'all need to be the bigger man and bury this hatchet or I'm gonna start reporting these posts for being off-topic. I don't want to resort to this, mind you, but some of these posts are bordering on abusive.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Can we take down the temperature in this thread, please? I just want to enjoy a funny game about banging my girlfriend's mom. One of y'all need to be the bigger man and bury this hatchet or I'm gonna start reporting these posts for being off-topic. I don't want to resort to this, mind you, but some of these posts are bordering on abusive.
I'll stop. I've said all I've wanted to and need to say anyways. My apologies.

Reactions: NewTricks

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
You are certainly not wrong!
Speaking of Nicole, I often find myself flip flopping on whether or not to increase her corruption points after a certain point. The dialogue the mc says for some of these are really mean. Maybe I'm playing the wrong genre, but I would hope she and the mc has some sort of emotionally fulfilling relationship after all this. What's you guy's take on it?

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Speaking of Nicole, I often find myself flip flopping on whether or not to increase her corruption points after a certain point. The dialogue the mc says for some of these are really mean. Maybe I'm playing the wrong genre, but I would hope she and the mc has some sort of emotionally fulfilling relationship after all this. What's you guy's take on it?
Just play the love route. Yes, you will get less scenes, but the overall feeling is much more "love story" like. In the end, corruption is not love. And MC starts to act harsh, and may be even a little forceful on this way.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Keep her corruption low and help her in any given situation. There are also some wrong choices in walk-through so make your own once that is the only way she fall in love with mc. example : when the game start it's ask you seductive partner or loving always chose loving yet walk-through shows sec. .

There are many choices regarding that issue so make your own choices. second last example : When nicole in kitchen fixing something, ask her if she need help that will cost corruption yet it's a good choice(yet also wrong in walk-through).

Who are you tell anyone to discuss what should be and not be. Keep your head into sand and let people discuss what they love about game. Follow your own advice and don't be a two face snake. If you are that annoyed there are other threads, go and mind your own business.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Minx077

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think I agree with you. I like to stack up her corruption points early because her nasty attitude and your nasty attitude seem simpatico. However, no matter how you treat her she starts to act sweet to you and it becomes less justifiable as time goes on. Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion that the more you corrupt her the more likely it is that John will ultimately get what he wants from you both.

Sep 9, 2021
I think I agree with you. I like to stack up her corruption points early because her nasty attitude and your nasty attitude seem simpatico. However, no matter how you treat her she starts to act sweet to you and it becomes less justifiable as time goes on. Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion that the more you corrupt her the more likely it is that John will ultimately get what he wants from you both.
If you don't make right choices before mc and nicole first date. Then her conversation with mc is different then if you help her. Then her words changes. so on in other parts of game , so many choices and path. :cautious:
any new about updates??
One otherwise two more moths of wait is waiting for all of us. o_O

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
If you don't make right choices before mc and nicole first date. Then her conversation with mc is different then if you help her. Then her words changes. so on in other parts of game , so many choices and path. :cautious:

One otherwise two more moths of wait is waiting for all of us. o_O
You see it's very hard to understand. There is a difference if you take nicole of cinema or at mc's father favorite location.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Who are you tell anyone to discuss what should be and not be. Keep your head into sand and let people discuss what they love about game. Follow your own advice and don't be a two face snake. If you are that annoyed there are other threads, go and mind your own business.
[/QUOTE]

You seem to misunderstand my intention. I was appealing to people's better nature, not policing topics. I wanted an end to the name-calling and general lack of civility that was evident in many of the previous posts. While you also have engaged with name-calling in this very post I will not recriminate you and continue to insist that this thread will be more enjoyable to everyone if we are kind to one another.

jazzh40

Nov 6, 2017
I have two questions:
1- Is this game finished?
2- Im on corruption route with Nicole. is there a way to prevent Marliyn from getting close to Nicole? She is a creep and i want the MC to avoid her but he keeps letting her see the visions.

Minx077

Nov 1, 2019
If i didn't increase her friendship points she may steal Nicole away? is that implemented yet or may happen in the future?
If you don't have enough friend points with her this could happen in the future. But this has not yet been implemented.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
any new about updates??
from the latest update post, after 7 months of screenshootdeveloping:
"...The renders, however, is about 70 percent done and where most of the time is being eaten up.
....But, I am still asking for more time.
Thank you so much for your time and support. You're all awesome
."
so, do take your guess - around a new year if there is a luck, if not, next valentine or later.

yet wtf cares at this point, please, do stay/support (with) him, he is doing his best to bring is at soon as possible:BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes