Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I do not want to sound mean or rude so if I come across that way I apologize in advance.

From the first scene in this game, NTR was going to be the dominant theme. How do you take a story of this scope and just turn that off? Honestly, the only way to have made this story go the non NTR route would have been to build a completely separate narrative that would avoid it, but then you wouldn't have this story would you? The intent of this story is squarely based on a mans love for a woman that is in an abusive married relationship. How do you write that out and still have the same story?

If I may ask you, please answer this honestly. Do you have a problem with Incest themes?
I never mind direct and serious question and I am grateful that you did, I have problem with only those guys which(which use sarcasm , question your mentality and other mechanism to shame you or look down on you ) think they hold the knowledge of entire universe in the palm of their hands. They just like to bash other people no matter because they think they know everything so they don't like to hear anything.
About game :
1. The concept is quiet simple till this point from the start mc take any measure(Ugly once or bit smooth once) up to player to get the woman he loves and he also claim that. In this game if nicole were cool and would have love mc and also were sleeping with john. I would have leave this game long ago and there would have noting be said by me. Yet in opposite she also fall in love with mc. Further more in game-play if mc makes right choices Nicole : "Thanks for helping me out."(When nicole meet mc after john force himself on nicole : force : Which is debatable, if mc didn't make right choices her dialogue changes in game.).

The entire build up and the base of the story was love between mc and nicole. If no love then fuck around who give a shit. Like i said previously Including ntr in love based game is just like "Cutting the tree branch on which you sitting currently. "

Example : most of us don't care where chole put her mouth because like i said there is no love for that character.

2. Incest themes : Well it depends on story and that is all I can say. In simple term watch this movie "Oldboy (2003) " based on real event. Then we can have conversation about it otherwise I might not to able to explain my self at the best of my ability.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021
I never mind direct and serious question and I am grateful that you did, I have problem with only those guys which(which use sarcasm , question your mentality and other mechanism to shame you or look down on you ) think they hold the knowledge of entire universe in the palm of their hands. They just like to bash other people no matter because they think they know everything so they don't like to hear anything.
About game :
1. The concept is quiet simple till this point from the start mc take any measure(Ugly once or bit smooth once) up to player to get the woman he loves and he also claim that. In this game if nicole were cool and would have love mc and also were sleeping with john. I would have leave this game long ago and there would have noting be said by me. Yet in opposite she also fall in love with mc. Further more in game-play if mc makes right choices Nicole : "Thanks for helping me out."(When nicole meet mc after john force himself on nicole : force : Which is debatable, if mc didn't make right choices her dialogue changes in game.).

The entire build up and the base of the story was love between mc and nicole. If no love then fuck around who give a shit. Like i said previously Including ntr in love based game is just like "Cutting the tree branch on which you sitting currently. "

Example : most of us don't care where chole put her mouth because like i said there is no love for that character.

2. Incest themes : Well it depends on story and that is all I can say. In simple term watch this movie "Oldboy (2003) " based on real event. Then we can have conversation about it otherwise I might not to able to explain my self at the best of my ability.
No argument from my side.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
I have a question because I'm curious. I haven't played the full ntr route and I'm curious if there are any new NTR scenes with Chloe right after this scene at the school event?
Where we watched with Marilyn, the Teacher having sex with Chloe.

Thanks. ;)

Sep 9, 2021
Well
That makes you judge, jury and executioner all toghter. Almost funny.
I get it. when you mention gameplay, he questioned about ntr theme dominated game you give him example. You did give him example but I did't see you campare the game.

He didn't want to enven listen but there are some point which can be smiler like mc dominated environment
Which can dismantle ntr.
Hey can or will this game provide harem in furture? I wanna bang chole and nicole together.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I get it. when you mention gameplay, he questioned about ntr theme dominated game you give him example. You did give him example but I did't see you campare the game.

He didn't want to enven listen but there are some point which can be smiler like mc dominated environment
Which can dismantle ntr.
Hey can or will this game provide harem in furture? I wanna bang chole and nicole together.
(y)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Honestly? I don't think so. So far, each of the women shows jealousy whenever the MC does something with one of them.

I just want Nicole.
I don't care about Chloe at all. She prefers the old teacher anyway. Even when we play without the NTR when Chloe hasn't cheated on us, we can often see that she praises the teacher and never offends him, and when teacher insults the MC, Chloe doesn't even intend to defend the MC. She only says that Beeman is right.

But okay, because here I left the topic a bit away..

I don't think we got the MC x Nicole x Chloe scene.

MC alone, strives to be with his beloved Nicole, forgetting even his stupid girlfriend.

I, more than a threesome with Chloe and Nicole, would prefer Nicole to find out about John's affairs and be already fully in relationship with the MC. And I would like to finally hear from her words: "I love you.." :love:

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Honestly? I don't think so. So far, each of the women shows jealousy whenever the MC does something with one of them.

I just want Nicole.
I don't care about Chloe at all. She prefers the old teacher anyway. Even when we play without the NTR when Chloe hasn't cheated on us, we can often see that she praises the teacher and never offends him, and when teacher insults the MC, Chloe doesn't even intend to defend the MC. She only says that Beeman is right.

But okay, because here I left the topic a bit away..

I don't think we got the MC x Nicole x Chloe scene.

MC alone, strives to be with his beloved Nicole, forgetting even his stupid girlfriend.

I, more than a threesome with Chloe and Nicole, would prefer Nicole to find out about John's affairs and be already fully in relationship with the MC. And I would like to finally hear from her words: "I love you.." :love:
I think we will get the I love you either next chapter or in 2

Reactions: tothadam1998
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes